Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Crypto to buy in Bearish Market ? - page 4. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
Thanks for your suggestions but ada and neo are already overpriced in this bear market so if you can suggest them, buying oax is now like buying a coin at no cost.
In agreement with your opinion, I also think NEO is overvalued. Even in this bear market, its price is so cheap, but I still don't think it will rise quickly after the end of the bear market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
July 01, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
I buy new coins (NKN, Pchain, QuarkChain etc) because old coins is old story and it's time to find new gems that will make x50-x100 after market reversal and another bull run. I beleive new coins have bigger potential then old ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
Thanks for your suggestions but ada and neo are already overpriced in this bear market so if you can suggest them, buying oax is now like buying a coin at no cost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
Thank you for the link. I think that it will be wiser to invest in BTC in this bearish market. I know the price is down in recent time and maybe the price will fall more but within the end of this year surely the market will recover and the price will rise up. So it is better to grab more coins now at this time as BTC has a good potential to make the investors rich at the end.
Activity: 17
Merit: 6
June 29, 2018, 11:17:12 AM
Hello,

As you all know that Crypto Market is in Bearish Moments now, As of today Bitcoin is traded at $5850 and Ethereum at $409.

In which coin should we invest in this bearish market ? The Answer is Cardano (ADA) & NEO (NEO).

1) Cardano is traded at $0.11, As you all know that Cardano all time high is around $1.15 on 4th of January 2018. As per my knowledge Cardano is the best coin i have ever studied and its a good time to buy Cardano at $0.11. You can get upto 10x profit once it breaks out the previous high of 4th jan. Just what you need is patience and Holding Capacity. May be in next 6 month or less it will achieve this target.

2) The another i am talking about is NEO. Currently it is traded at $27, and its all time high of $188 on 15th of Jan 2018. NEO coin has a bright future ahead. The maximum supply is 100,000,000 and Currency supply is around 65,000,000. Its a good time to buy this coin.

Thanks for reading my post, hope it may be helpful to you.

Its my personal suggestion depending on my own Research. Still i suggest you to do your own Research before investing in any coin.
Source : https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@rjfinance/which-crypto-to-buy-in-bearish-market
Pages:
Jump to: