Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 4. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 1
There is no reason to worry, you just need to make simple decisions, for which only one person is responsible - it's you.  And if you plan on choosing which coin to buy, then in my opinion it is better to have Etherium.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Earlier I would probably have said that I would invest in both projects, but now something happens with the ETH project, because it does not show growth, I'm very upset by it so it seems to me that now I would still have invested only in BTC
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

Well mate, I think you invest both ether and bitcoin for sure income. I think you invest ether 50% of your capital and other 50% to bitcoin. With that wise investment sure you can gain not only double of your capital but triple from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In my opinion i would rather continue to investing in bitcoin because it is the number one coin in cryptocurrency and its profitable to invest just wait for the time it recovers its price soon just be kind, you can try ether also because its next to bitcoin and i think it has also the potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?
The choice you have is small, if for the soul and perspective it is clearly an ether or any other alt. For profit only bitcoin. So decide what is important to you, technology or money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I prefer ethereum,because it is more common in ICO collections and creating erc-20 smartcontracts.
Now btc shows growth and at the same time ethereum don't grow,so i expect exploit growth for ethereum!
Activity: 308
Both cryptocurrencies are just different, but I think that now they are more interested in Ethereum than in bitcoin
Activity: 27
For me Crypto from Bitcoin is my favorite and certainly a lot of people. Try to look at the Coinmarketcap list. there Bitcoin became the First Commemorative and Became the King of Cryptocurrency as the best coin ever. that's the reason I and many people always idolize Bitcoin as a field for profit in the crypto world.
Activity: 112
I prefer ethereum than bitcoin because now almost all ico uses ethereum and ethereum is the king of ico. ethereum prices are more reasonable now, but the benefits we will receive are huge when investing in ethereum.
Activity: 34
I figure the most secure wager ever is to put your cash in bitcoin on the grounds that is the most valuable coin on the planet and furthermore the greater part of coin to get it you have to purchase btc first to have the capacity to get it yet in this last months we see numerous great coins are propelling thier ico in ethereum blockchain to purchase these coin you have to purchase ethereum first so on the off chance that you are searching revenue driven I figure bitcoin is the best decision
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I advice you to invest in bitcoin AND ether, because it is always better to share your investment, especially in the cryptocurrency market, you do not need to invest only in one coin, so you reduce your risks
Activity: 154
ETH and BITCOIN are the two coin I rated in investing in electronic money. These coin is the best form of payment nowadays and eth is using smart contract technology that helps us to create good tokens in many areas of business work !!!
Activity: 167
Without a doubt I would prefer bitcoin due to its tendency to have a more stable behavior than any other cryptocurrency existing in the current market, although you have to take into account that both bitcoin and ethereum tend to have a fairly regular behavior.

You should not experience too many difficulties when investing in any of them, or even in both simultaneously. Sometimes bitcoin rises more, sometimes ethereum does, but the spread has never gone much further than 10: 1.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
if in a position like yours, I would choose to invest in bitcoin, because according to my prediction that all altcoin price increases depend on bitcoin, if bitcoin experiences a price increase, then the altcoin will also increase, and vice versa. sometimes even if bitcoin experiences a price increase, altcoin actually has a price decline. so in my opinion bitcoin remains a king and it's better to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Acquiring ethereum and tokens. presently must keep being a worth option as long as people are playing with the idea in the mid-term pumps for ethereum and ICOs and ITOs. Knowledgeable people promote a precise choice and looking for advice in advance.
Activity: 25
in my opinion, you can choose bitcoin to invest, even though the price is down. for altcoin itself, I would suggest ethereum as an alternative investment.
Activity: 101
I would say that you should invest in ethereum. Reason being that altcoins are the coins that are going to make people the most money from here on out,. With a coin like ethereum that is gaining so much traction and getting so much attention with so many investors putting their money in the coin, you can be sure that the coin itself will end up doing great.
Activity: 273
You may invest in ethereum rather than bitcoin.At first I am investing in bitcoin for how many months but I had no return because the price was low than I bought.I'll be holding as of now.But in ethereum I'll be investing too,then I'll be gaining 10% an above that is why ethereum for me is my bit.
Activity: 191
The long-term investment I am very fond of the BTC.
ETH I think also very nice but the growth is very slow.
I myself still save the BTC.
But I am still waiting for a few more months to sell it.
Activity: 168
I like both, if you have enough money you can invest in both. bitcoin and ethereum are two very profitable coins and also both are crypto rulers. You will get rich quickly if you invest in both coins.
Pages:
Jump to: