Pages:
Author

Topic: Which crypto you prefer me to invest bitcoin or ether? - page 7. (Read 2034 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I chose ether over bitcoin, cause every ICO created these day accept it as payment method and that token is created in ethereum smart contract. Beside that bitcoin price movement is kinda hard to tell, everytime i buy it goes down lol.
This is true because most if the new ico out now are all using eth and not only that bitcoin keeps getting more unstable and the price is not stable , etherum is very much stable 
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

both are good for investment and really hard to choose. but if i should choose one of them i will choose for Ethereum, especially for a long-term investment. but if you still not sure, you can split your capital to them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If your looking for the best option then the bitcoin is the right place. Crypto this one has high potential to be used in long term investment when compared with other cryptos. Although the ethereum altcoin also people say is the best yet in terms of investment remains a bitcoin. in fact, I am sure there are still many people who hold your bitcoin them from several years ago to the present. This is because indeed bitcoin has potential and a great future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am in a middle of confusion right now of what kind of crypto i am going to invest. And i am planning to invest more than 50,000 PHP (Philipine Peso). With the money that is ready i am still in the confusion of what crypto to invest. Bitcoin was the originally my favorite to invest and i am a little bit worried with the current percentage of bitcoin price while ether has almost double now its price from its fall down to more or less 300 USD ether now gone to almost 600 USD. If i have 50,000 that time maybe my money now goes to 100,000 PHP if i invested in ether. But still bitcoin is more popular and i guess in the month of BER from SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER i am speculating that bitcoin will surge again. SO which is which crypto to invest? ETHER ? or BITCOIN?

You do not confuse yourself mate. I see the people invested on various cryptos from your country. If you go to local section you may get the assistance from the Filipinos itself.
Personally I suggest you to invest on NEO, NEM, EOS and IOTA. I believe these coins have the big potential in the market mate.
If you invest on bitcoin also you will be able to get the profit on it accordingly.
with Bitcoin having such an increased development is perfectly capable of generating far greater profits and is a major advantage of having Bitcoin for investment and being able to gain substantial profits in the future. in addition to the potential development of Bitcoin has become a more advantage.
Activity: 169
I would prefer the ETH. I think its price will be soon the moon in future and it will give you a huge profit in future.IF you have a doubt so then I suggest you have to invest in these coins NEO, BTC & LITECOIN
I prefer Ethereum because I know Ethereum has a good growth and so now there are many people who invest in Ethereum because this coin can be good in the future and can be profitable in the future

Activity: 124
actually, both are equally profitable, only if investment in the bitcoin price is also expensive, whereas the etherium quite affordable. If you have a more capital investment in them or in the bitcoin is not a problem, but if you don't have much capital I suggest to investment in the etherium,
Activity: 38
I imagine that it is smarter to part your assets and put them in both digital forms of money. In this manner, the dangers will be partitioned. Be that as it may, these cryptographic forms of money rise and fall in parallel.
Activity: 140
I prefer ethereum than bitcoin ethereum has an affordable price for me ethereum has a bright future
Activity: 52
if you are a beginner, it is better to reduce the risks and participate in both projects
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
but you just need to choose only one of them, i think that bitcoin is a very good coin, but you need to check the charts before, the same happens to etheruem, they are very confusing now because of the prices.
Activity: 35
as indicated by this, I will share my capital, I will designate how much cash-flow to purchase bitcoin and how much cash-flow to purchase ethereum, in light of the fact that I see when bitcoin costs climb, the cost of ethereum will likewise tend to rise, even with various rates of cost increments. so now I come back with you as a result of it or your choice and furthermore you are qualified for pick it.
Activity: 134
investments in both bringing the advantages of its own. both also have the ability to grow rapidly in the future. for it to invest in the bitcoin or etherium must be patient.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Invest half of the money in Bitcoin, and 50% in the Ethereum. These are cryptocurrencies with different technologies, so it's better to invest in both at the same time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course for me personally certainly prefer ethereum compared with bitcoin. Maybe because ethereum is more potent than bitcoin because we know ourselves ethereum is very good for investment and opportunities to gain profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
Both platforms are good to invest in actually, but ETH is much more reliable in my own opinion if in terms of long-term, BTC on the other hand can be volatile, which means there is also a risk as well, My suggestion is purely unbiased and if I were to pick over these two platforms, In my own opinion I think I'll go with ETH if it is for long-term then BTC if I want to invest and take the risks, there are no investments that will have no risks by the way.
Activity: 155
I now prefer ethereum, not bitcoin. Bitcoin already has a high cost and its shortcomings with scalability are still not completely eliminated. Ethereum will more predictably grow in price, as its cost is relatively small, and the role of this coin among the crypto currency performs great. It should also be noted that in ethereum, a PLASMA project is soon to be implemented, which must fundamentally solve the scalability problem by increasing the possible transaction frequency to hundreds of thousands, and in the future up to millions of transactions per second. This should substantially increase the value of ethereum.
Yes, with such predictions certainly ethereum can be relied upon for long-term investment. I also feel confident with the potential growth of ethereum that will bring benefits if investing in it. But bitcoin is a pity to miss. Invest in both, I think better.
Activity: 196
Diversifying you investment is a good practice in this market as it will not only minimize the risk of you have no profit for a long time if the altcoins that you have became stagnant, but it will also maximize your profits if multiple altcoin that you have invested in moons. That is why you also need to study technical analysis for alcoins you can make profits in short terms by riding its uptrend and evaluating the altcoin and its community for the altcoins that you want to hodl for the long trem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I now prefer ethereum, not bitcoin. Bitcoin already has a high cost and its shortcomings with scalability are still not completely eliminated. Ethereum will more predictably grow in price, as its cost is relatively small, and the role of this coin among the crypto currency performs great. It should also be noted that in ethereum, a PLASMA project is soon to be implemented, which must fundamentally solve the scalability problem by increasing the possible transaction frequency to hundreds of thousands, and in the future up to millions of transactions per second. This should substantially increase the value of ethereum.
Activity: 125
Ether still a decent alternative . And furthermore consider EOS and NEO . since these three are blockchain solutiomn . NEO is drawing in more activities even NEx decentrelised trade going to dispatch . EOS mainnet going to dispatch somewhere close to June . Ethereum still 90% of token in coinmarketcap ethereum based erc20 token . these stages having genuine usecase.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Investments are perfect to be done in BTC. Its stability is too hard and in this way you will make your losses minimal. ETH is good way as well, their charecteristics are quite similar.
Pages:
Jump to: