Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best for storing money? - page 11. (Read 2046 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Well, for storing money, do not choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is not good for storing money because it is not stable, you may suffer a loss if you make a wrong decision. Therefore, you should think about litecoin, it is more stable and safe to store money.

Can you name the reasons for trusting Litecoin more than others?

Bitcoin is very stable. After all, it is stabler than the Standard & Poor's.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/s-p-500-s-wild-ride-makes-u-s-stocks-more-volatile-than-bitcoin

Great article. Cryptocurrencies are changing so fast that we can't keep up. I wouldn't completely trust such sources.
I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

If you mean just storing the fiat value to buy smth later when you feel more comfortable then of course it might be a good idea to keep in stablecoins like USDC or USDT, otherwise I would think Bincoin is the best bet, since other coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash are to risky. Who can say there won't be Ethereum 2.0 next year that will make 1.0 nearly worthless, not even talking about Bitcoin Cash and other fancy stuff which you need to track constantly to keep up with developments.

Is this a personal research? Thank you for the information. I'll be glad if you give more facts and details.
Eth is used for payment and storage. What do you say about this?

Nothing much.

Why? Eth is a very popular currency.
I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.

Do you think one currency is enough? Storage in different currencies. What do you think about it?
copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 35
Founder & CEO at UnikBrushes
None.
You can't store money in crypto. It is too volatile and you would end up losing your savings.
Go with gold.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Any of you think about XRP if you want to store money. As for me, XRP is quite good, the price is stable and good to store.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Well, for storing money, do not choose Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is not good for storing money because it is not stable, you may suffer a loss if you make a wrong decision. Therefore, you should think about litecoin, it is more stable and safe to store money.

Bitcoin is very stable. After all, it is stabler than the Standard & Poor's.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-11-02/s-p-500-s-wild-ride-makes-u-s-stocks-more-volatile-than-bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
I have a cryptocurrency. I kept my money in different currencies. I use coins for payment and I'm not a trader. The situation on the cryptomarket has long been incomprehensible. I'm afraid I'm doing something wrong and I want to ask for advice.
Tell me, please, which cryptocurrency is the best for storing money? What is the best coin to choose? What do you think about this?

What about running a node on the Horizen network. While the market is currently lazy, if you store your coins with a node at least you make a profit and are rewarded a percentage. So while you keep storing your coins, they make you more coins. You can of course at any time move your coins to an exchange to sell.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

If you mean just storing the fiat value to buy smth later when you feel more comfortable then of course it might be a good idea to keep in stablecoins like USDC or USDT, otherwise I would think Bincoin is the best bet, since other coins like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash are to risky. Who can say there won't be Ethereum 2.0 next year that will make 1.0 nearly worthless, not even talking about Bitcoin Cash and other fancy stuff which you need to track constantly to keep up with developments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
The bitcoin is the best and trusted coin in the crypto world. Because bitcoin is acting as king right now. But my personal opinion is don't store your all money in one coin. You can go with several coins.
Activity: 2
This is all about preference but I like bitcoin and eth
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Nothing much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
I don't know exactly what should I suggest you but bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency which can be the best for storing money. Bitcoin has a good price and has huge popularity. So I would like to ask you to pick bitcoin to store money.
If you want to store money your best option would be fiat currencies. Although their values are not fixed, but the fluctuations are limited and not as wide as cryptocurrencies.

Stable currencies claim to bring the stability of fiat into cryptocurrency, but with limited public audits and a centralized control panel, I rather see it as taking cryptocurrency into the fiat world.

Bitcoin has reduced in volatility, but it's still not suitable as a store of value.
I would say it's your best option is you want to go with cryptocurrency

I can't use fiat. I need a cryptocurrency every day. I don't see expediency in the daily exchange. I want to store and have a cryptocurrency. Thanks for the advice.

Why are you silent about ETH? It's also a popular currency now.

Its primary 'use case', ICOs, has proven to be a crock of empty shit, at least the current crop. It hasn't solved scaling yet. It's not too far off impossible to run a full node. It lost a considerably higher percentage of its value than Bitcoin.

Anyone using it as a 'store of value' has not thought things through.

I trusted Bitcoin. I feel I lose a lot of money when storing Bitcoin. I don't know and do not want to follow the river course jumps. I want to learn something new. I believe It's possible.
well, you should never choose bitcoin if you want to store money because bitcoin is not stable, you can lost everything in just a second. You should choose another coin for storing money like ripple or litecoin.

I think all currencies aren't stable. What reason do you have to trust Ripple or Litecoin?
If you aim at a long-term investment, which cryptocurrency is the best for this? Can Neo be such a currency or is it better to choose Bitcoin or Ethereum?

I don't believe any of them and I want to know your opinion.
Activity: 51
I think bitcoin. This is at least the most popular cryptocurrency and at the same time more or less stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 29
If you want to store money your best option would be fiat currencies. Although their values are not fixed, but the fluctuations are limited and not as wide as cryptocurrencies.

Stable currencies claim to bring the stability of fiat into cryptocurrency, but with limited public audits and a centralized control panel, I rather see it as taking cryptocurrency into the fiat world.

Bitcoin has reduced in volatility, but it's still not suitable as a store of value.
I would say it's your best option is you want to go with cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: