Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is safe haven right now ? - page 5. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.

Still i will put all of my trust to Bitcoin currency because its proven so many times before that even this coin has no commodity to promote and to attract more people to invest but still it survives for many years. I believed before this year would end Bitcoin price will bounce back again making every investment of the holders to be safe as long as they will keep on holding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is still the safest right now. Bitcoin still has great potential for long term profit. So you should go for bitcoin. Don't worry when price drops for it is normal, soon bitcoin price will go up again. Just have faith with bitcoin.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is still the safest, the most secured crypto currency. So if ever you are holding these coins, do not ger discouraged. Just hold on for it will bounce back and get higher.

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
If I get you correctly you ask which cryptocurrency to hold at this moment of price drop in the crypto market my answer is still bitcoin because with bitcoin you have high assurance due to it present market capilazation and you can also look for any promising altcoin to hold for the sake of the future but invest the major part of you money in bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Ethereum is one of the extraordinary cryptocurrency in the financial market of this era! The value of this currency has risen almost 40x in the past two years.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
Unfortunately there is no safe haven now. All coins are dipping at different rates. If you buy anyone now, it might later dip more. Only safe haven now is tether (USDT). Or sell to fiat. We hope this dip stops very soon.
Activity: 52
I think crypto is safe is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is one of the most famous cryptocurrencies available on the market today which holds great value in trading. The price of this currency has varied a lot for a long time.
Activity: 6
Ethereum and Bitcoin, IMHO.
Activity: 77
I believe Bitcoin is worth holding because it is relatively a fantastic cryptocurrency So I think it's the best way to hold Bitcoin cause it has a better value.
Activity: 196
There is no safe haven in cryptocurrency. What you have to do is buy into the biggest coins which are in the top ten and hold them and then wait for the bull market to roll around. There is no safe coin.
Activity: 36
The markets are down and now many people are in fact buying - sell high, buy low - the fundamentals of investing.

However, no one knows what the time will bring, in world economy or in cryptos.

It also depends on your own situation regarding investments. It is very easy to start crypto with for example airdrops, where you don't need to make financial commitment. In general one should not invest more than what they are ready to loose.

Crypto will gain bigger and bigger footstep all the time. So it is not only bitcoin. So it might be wise to consider other cryptos too.

There are many interesting altcoins on the market with high potential for growing due to solid businesses the coin in based on.

People who want to change the world and see good things happening will invest in them because they want to be part in these revolutionary businesses.

Our revolution in Inbot is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help companies build trusted relationships with their customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

The ambassadors get rewarded for their introductions and everyone wins. No more cold calling or email spam!

For more information and registering please check https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken

Good luck to you on your own path!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Almost most cryptocurrency of the world is safe. It is managed by the person's access. I think Bitcoin is safe from other coins. There is a possibility of long-term gains. Do not worry if you ever lose its price, because its price may increase at any time.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Well,mentioning a particular cryptocurrency one thinks you should hold right now may depend on the person's perception and knowledge about the cryptocurrency,which may differ from your perception.Why dont you take your time to do some good research on your own. But i will just mention that POLY,GJC and Bitcoinwhite look safe according to my own analysis.In case you are interested.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.

If you have been holding crypto coins then, don't be worried. All crypto are very volatile, specially altcoins. You may see and enjoy tremendous growth but be wary that it may be just a pump-and-dump only.

As for safe haven, I can't think of any at this point. Just bought coins when they are cheap specially in the top 10 coins and just hold on it. Everyone of them is really good for long term. Occasional downtrends are inevitable, but if you are a long term holder, you don't care as long as you won't sell it lets say for about a year. You will hold as long as you can, of course there might be reasons like emergencies in your end. But the longer you hold the better you will maximized your profits. Just my .2 BTC
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global
No crypto currency is completely safe. There is always a risk. However, a pretty solid choice would be Bitcoin since it pretty much determines the entire market. If Bitcoin goes up, all the alt coins will follow and the same vise versa.
Activity: 168
Cryptocurrencies are safe. In cryptocurrencies most especially in bitcoin, we cannot determine the total movement and status of their value, and to avoid losses of capital, we must watch out carefully on how the market value being move. We must used our strategic way to avoid total losses of capital.
I think bitcoin is still the safest right. Bitcoin still has great potential for long term profit. So you should go for bitcoin. Don't worry when price drops for it is normal, soon bitcoin price will go up again. Just have faith with bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...

So you sold everything at a loss?

I'm hodling Tether, but I read more bad news about Tether today on Cointelegraph
Why are you guys holding tether! Why would someone even hold that, it's like holding USD which you cannot use and fear of being burned anyday.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
No crypto currency is safe to invest right now other than Tether because it is the only coin is stay at these value,but every other cryptos fell upto 15%-30% so the crypto currency market is collapsed right now.I hope these situation will be back to normal when the clear news about regulation in some countries until that lot of rumors and fake news are created against bitcoin.
The only thing we have to do right now is just hold the coins as it is and if you can buy,buy more potential crypto currencies which soon will bump at the back end of this year.But this awful run may continue for a little while so investors don't get panic and sell your holdings.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I think Ethereum is worth holding because it is relatively stable compared to other cryptocurrencies and even Bitcoin is not as good at it as we know it. So I think it's the best way to hold Ethereum right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I choose ethereum i know that ethereum is the safest cryptocurrency so we should need to invest now in ethereum or in bitcoin so we will not regret somedday some people want to buy when the value goes dips.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...

So you sold everything at a loss?

I'm hodling Tether, but I read more bad news about Tether today on Cointelegraph

balls of steel
Pages:
Jump to: