Pages:
Author

Topic: Which cryptocurrency is safe haven right now ? - page 6. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 21
Do not worry, bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency with the highest potential. As long as the Spring Festival is over, its price will still rise,and now is a good time to buy.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...

So you sold everything at a loss?

I'm hodling Tether, but I read more bad news about Tether today on Cointelegraph
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
All cryptocurrencies are safe, it depends upon on how the situations being handled by the person who accessed it. In cryptocurrencies most especially in bitcoin, we cannot determine the total movement and status of their value, and to avoid losses of capital, we must watch out carefully on how the market value being move. We must used our strategic way to evade total losses of capital.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The safest thing is to hold fiat and then set buy orders really low, like $3,100, $3,500, $3,800 and wait. You should be able to pick up a lot of bitcoin if there is a flash crash (which is likely thanks to panic sellers).
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
Best thing to do is just HODL for now. If you've only invested in sound coins then i would'nt be too worried.

I'm hodling Tether, but It seem Tether will get in jail soon. And all Altcoins are dipping more...

So you sold everything at a loss?

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin is still the safest right now. Bitcoin still has great potential for long term profit. So you should go for bitcoin. Don't worry when price drops for it is normal, soon bitcoin price will go up again. Just have faith with bitcoin.
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
Amid Bank FUD / Price drop / Tether FUD, which "CRYPTOCURRENCY" to hodl for safe haven right now ? Im confusing and fear, but can not sold crypto to fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: