Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019 - page 11. (Read 3798 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
My for sure holds are:
BTC, ETH, ADA, and XMR
These guys are here to stay and many of you already know why.

My moon holds are:
VTC
ZEN
These smaller guys have clear goals for 2018 and dev teams that achieved what they had planned for 2017 so I am betting on them for this year too.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I have high hopes for Ripple. The conspiracy theory that surrounds this coin makes me keep it for at least a year.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
It think i should keep Matrix AI Network (MAN) token. This token have a very high potential to be successful in this coming years specially if the platform is out and read for use. It will for sure make a big revolutionary work in the crytoworld many people are making a good words for it success already. So it will be my pick.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?

Oyster pearl. I really believe in their projects and hope that they will be success in running the system this April. This will ensure that a huge profit to the investors and the community will like the idea of the project.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
ETH and Neo

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, It is certain that Ripple will have a successful future and will develop with great value until 2019 and more. In fact, I believe that XRP will be one of the best value in the market and may compete with Ethereum and become better than him, but this could happen in 2-3 years later. In addition to that, many people are investing in this currency because their price is weak ($ 1.17) but their Market Cap is very huge (45 Billion Dollars). So it is very expected that Ripple will rise in a fast way in the near future because it is characterized by an acceptable level of transactions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
ETH, NEO, ICX, VEN, XMR
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.
Indeed, I would also add Litecoin, Stellar, Iota, Monero and NEO. I'm not sure about Waves and Stratis though, don't see real progress of this coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
The best cryptocurrencies that you should still have in 2019 are Ethereum, XRP,  Waves, and Stratis. For me, these four are the biggest future coins because of the progress on their graphs and you can already say that these four will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Crypto will not last until 2019, its suffering a slow death and will be done at the end of 2018.

Why would you think this?

I think it's more like a slow birth.  It's rising more and more and gaining traction more and more every day.  I'll buy all your crypto at the end of 2018 though Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
Crypto will not last until 2019, its suffering a slow death and will be done at the end of 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I think it's fairly obvious to state that BTC and ETH will be around for a long time.

The purpose of this thread (I think) is to ask which alts will be around in 2019?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I think in 2018 there will be many new interesting coins. Some of them may become leaders
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
More than 1,300 almost 1400 coins listed actually. Bitcoin should be the Number One to have in 2019, 2020 and beyond. Bitcoin dies, all of alts die. For alts to have, it is always Ethereum and Litecoin, these are the ones with the most recognized and reputable development and a serious, loyal community. I do not want to say for other alts, not even the ones I hold,,, as for me, they have yet to prove themselves. But the ones with potential for the same points BTC, ETH and LTC: Monero, Waves.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Some cois that you should hold until 2019 are monero and aeon. Anonym coins will be a big thing in the future and the people will need it if we go mainstream. We see this with the internet, everybody wants an encryption today... Before 5 years nobody cared about that stuff.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
I think that ETH is a good coins to invest now and hold until 2019. it is a good coin which is released for a good projects. Its platform supported to the development of ICO tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Pretty much anything that's under the #300 spot on coinmarketcap you can rule out.  There are always a few exceptions but the fact that there are over 1300 cryptos on CMC is quite alarming.  In my opinion the two safest bests are eth and btc, you can't go wrong with either.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Only the big ones like bitcoin neo ethereum litecoin and monero as they are mostly used and are backed buy a lot of companies that use or plan to use technology
Bitcoin and ethereum are the cryptocurrency that will continue and will exists for more years. I am confident these two will survive and I can say neo is also good. No matter what market says, I still have bitcoin and ethereum to be hold by that year.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Definitely Bitcoin and Ethereum. Not sure if I will hold on my Monero and Ripple by the end of this year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Ethereum is going to be the best coin in 2019 and I am sure it will manage to surpass bitcoin in term of price. Everything related to Eth is going swimmingly so far such as transaction fees or confirmed transactions. The price is still not high, but people are really investing in it and deem it to be the future cryptocurrency that will take over bitcoin. I am still loyal to bitcoin though and still annoyed by the high transaction fees and unconfirmed transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: