Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019 - page 13. (Read 3798 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
I would hold some from top 10 list:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. NEO
4. Stellar/Ripple
5. Litecoin

And also some new, promising and cheap coins from top 100-200 on coinmarketcap for good profits
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
The top coins that should be around fine in 2019 and I will be holding long term include BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, EOS, NEM,
WAVES, STRAT, LISK and plenty of others. The smaller and less known coins need to be watched more closely.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
ETH, ZRX, OMG
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
I have a lot of altcoins too,  but I think some of them only survive in the year of 2019. Because as of now they have a lot of difference altcoins who competent to each other.  We don't know what actually coin will still alive on that year.

But here's the altcoin are possible here still in the crypto world for me are ethereum for me is the number 1 , waveslitecoin,  and ripple.

Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I would not forget about the exchange-specific coins right now. 

BNB, KCS, and COSS.

BNB and KCS have risen pretty dramatically and COSS will likely hit new heights this year.  It is still only in beta right now with low volume and I foresee it mooning once it's fully out of beta.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
Ethereum based token are a big hit so far with many legit cryptocurrency using it, so I'll go for ethereum based token for a group of coin but still bitcoin has an edge in terms of popularity and volume in the next three years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I think coins that you still should hold until 2019 are Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero. These will grab attention in the future because they are in the market since the first days with a great team and great visions behind it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
it will be very difficult to predict the progress of the coin for the future, because I think all coins have equal opportunity to achieve their best achievement in 2019. but I am a bit more confident to ethereum because eth more and more known and more attention.

I have been a big fan of Ethereum for along time. I love the idea of building businesses into the crypto currency realm to expand what we can bring to the crypto community. Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin. However, the popularity and rising market capitalization of Ether brings it in competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the trading perspective.
Activity: 392
it will be very difficult to predict the progress of the coin for the future, because I think all coins have equal opportunity to achieve their best achievement in 2019. but I am a bit more confident to ethereum because eth more and more known and more attention.
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
I definitely hold MTH, IOTA, BNB and of course BTC Smiley You should always keep some Bitcoins to buy alts when they are on dip. I do never sell al my Bitcoins...
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I will hold on my ADA, NEO and XVG.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
I think naming anything in the top 20 is almost expected.  Outside that, I don't know.  A year in crypto is too long.  Things can drastically change in a week--say if a coin is hacked or abandoned by the developer.  Likewise, a totally unknown coin can get a boost by a major partnership announcement.  It can swing both ways.

I strongly believe in diversification and hedging...that is why I cast a big net of 35 coins.  Grin

I used to do in depth research of the; tech, dev team, marketing, news, etc.  before buying.  Recently, I only do these for long term hold.  Surprisingly, most of my profits are made through quick flips which are less involved (I still do research but not as deep).  Luckily, some of them end up on the HODL pile as well.
Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.

DOGE is a joke coin.  I can't believe people are still buying it.  Even the developer encourages people not to buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
I have always 2 favourite coin. They are Eth and Waves. They will rise and rise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.
Activity: 462
I think bitcoin and ethereum will survive in the next ten years I am very sure about it. Also altcoins which have a good team and idea.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
what i am hodling is bitcoin, obviously Cheesy

but also i believe that we will see a good future from coins that are based on DAG. there are currently a couple of them out there: IOTA, RaiBlocks, Byteball comes to my mind. and i believe that this technology (not just these coins necessarily) has a good future.
bottom line is i am holding Byteball too but a small amount because i like the project.
I think you should think about the big picture when thinking about a full year from now.

ETH is the new standard pretty much with the low fees and fast transactions.  That will always do well because there are so many ERC20 tokens based on this.  ETH will be great to have.

If you look at the privacy coins, you can look more into ZOIN or PIVX.  You should also look into XSPEC as this is on a new level than the others if they can pull it off.

If you look at social media integrations and monetization, you can look more into TRX (despite the current FUD) and KIN.

If you look at trading alorithms and aid in trading, you can look more into COV (or COVX depending on the exchange - Covesting), CND, and PCL.

If you look at utility coins, you can look more into THETA and TEL.

If you are looking into investing in new chains, look more into ITC (China's IOTA), IOTA, VEN, and ADA.

If you are looking into coins that are trying to replace fiat, look more into XRB and EOS.

And, as stated above, the BNB and KCS coins will likely do well this year as well.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I think eth have much usage in both payment and ICOs, that is the value
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
As a newbie in cryptocurrency I'm still save my money for buying ETH, I think ETH can be grow up bigger than the other alt coins. My reason is there is a lot of token today use Ethereum for their platform. Hopefully my speculation is right. And I hope you guys pray for me so that I can buy or I have at least (0.5 ETH) LOL :v
Pages:
Jump to: