Pages:
Author

Topic: which currency is better? egopay,payza,payeer,okpay,perfectmoney? - page 2. (Read 19024 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Well both perfect money and payza are usefuls because they accept bitcoin , payza support Bitcoin to fund and withdraw as well, but its having some high fees.

i have been using perfect money for a short time now and i kinda like it but the bitcoin that they accept has such a lower price and the fees for conversion all mostly very high there. although i have not calculated this to see if it is worth it to convert bitcoin to perfect money dollar directly or sell someplace else and then transfer there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Well both perfect money and payza are usefuls because they accept bitcoin , payza support Bitcoin to fund and withdraw as well, but its having some high fees.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am okay to go with payumoney. I have booked tickets, recharges for my Mobiles and paid my bills with that. It gives you discount on using the services. So always I would like use payumoney.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am still using OKPAY as my main payment processor. Pretty handy to use it for bitcoins and trading.
Also they are starting to work under EU Cyprus supervision. You can find this information in their news section : https://www.okpay.com/en/company/news/we-are-becoming-a-eu-regulated-company/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
As long as you ain't planning to use any for scam , all are fine
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
TO be honest with what is better even tho I like OKPAY BTC and others, each one will have its own weakness and strengths compared to each other. Still lots to debate and play with so long as its secure and gives me more options to use to pay for stuff and simple and effective then am all ears to the company. Places like paypal, will soon phase out, tech becomes more tetchy and secure as time goes on. Paypal will always be their maybe big now, but only takes a competitor with everything that paypal has and more and get the publicity and public using it an walla, you got a new electronic payment method used by everyone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well I must say that its hard to pick honestly but I'm liking two currency's the most.

1.Payza
2.Perfectmoney

For me they are both very nice and also pretty good to earn and have.

I also like these two because they are easy and also pretty trusted and I even think these are the two that are the most trusted ones compared with the others, I also never used the others to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
PAYPAL IS THE BEST AND SECURE. CHEERS
But they have a lot of problems for their users, they try their best to bother their users and daily freeze a big amount of money from the users of all over the world, people there feels like thay are using not their own money but the money of paypal.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Well I must say that its hard to pick honestly but I'm liking two currency's the most.

1.Payza
2.Perfectmoney

I will not prefer you for the payza, as payza is much slower they take a big time to respond to any of your action, their support system is dead, only sometime the online chat work, and for me the only support which work is their facebook .
Yes they both are good but I think they are not much better than Paypal and Okpay, paypal and Okpay are more active than any other payment system, Okpay have much less fees but they are currently not obvious to all over the world businesses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

1.Payza
2.Perfectmoney

I will not prefer you for the payza, as payza is much slower they take a big time to respond to any of your action, their support system is dead, only sometime the online chat work, and for me the only support which work is their facebook .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
I think you have to try Okpay, there are a lot of benefits of Okpay, for me I call it as a best alternative of paypal which work more better than paypal, on the areas where people fell difficult to use paypal they have to check Okpay, I sure they will start to love Okpay.
Activity: 308
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
In fact, it's not 100% safe as long as you put the money in there
nothing is safe 100%,but all that payment still not safer than bitcoin,so far bitcoin is safest i think.  never use that all,i dont know how feel to use it,but i ever see some of their site,they centralize and have cheap price.
Activity: 102
Perfect money is the best one for that  actually im using it, lowest fees on market if you are a verified member , it is also easy to use Recomended for newbies

but it‘s a bit hard to withdraw money from PM

on the other hand,whether perfect money is legal payment processor or not?
Activity: 140
Perfect money is the best one for that  actually im using it, lowest fees on market if you are a verified member , it is also easy to use Recomended for newbies
Activity: 102
why strill, webmoney, Epay are not added into the comparision? I like Epay, just because it is always giving out bonus

this time, bonus from Epay

https://www.epay.com?ref=10483
Activity: 261
In my opinion , payza lost a lot because of shitty rules , and perfect money is , still , good to use.
Activity: 294
which currency is better? egopay,payza,payeer,okpay,perfectmoney?

1. Easy to use, better no need verification
2. Never suspend your account when they see you have money in your account
3. withdraw to other currency easy, they do not suspend your account
4  ...
i think they have same quality,and same popularity,the best is the trusted payment,and i will more trust bitcoin than all that payment.
but payeer sound familiar for me,might its the best.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
there is a topic here about all these payment processors including Paypal, Epay, Webmoney, Perfectmoney, Payza with Comprehensive Comparisons of them you are looking for this topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-comprehensive-comparisons-for-paypalepaywebmoneyperfectmoneypayza-1435691
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
None of them to be honest. And that's what bitcoins are for. Payza is okay with other stuff but their transfers take ages. They have option to convert your money into bitcoins, that's an advantage.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I've dabbled in a few of those. They got on my nerves pretty darned rapidly. I couldn't quite see the point of verifying myself a thousand times over again.
Pages:
Jump to: