Pages:
Author

Topic: which currency is better? egopay,payza,payeer,okpay,perfectmoney? - page 4. (Read 19024 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
In fact, it's not 100% safe as long as you put the money in there
Activity: 168
okpay will regular suspends accounts with no reason, even solidtrustpay like it suspend, how about perfect money?
Well, I never had any problems with OkPay so I can't share this experience but Solidtrustpay is one of the worst payment processors which ever existed. Perfect Money is a good alternative. They never locked my accounts, even if there were sums over 10.000$ stored. But keep in mind that it is an anonymous offshore processor and you never know what the unknown operator may is going to do next.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
okpay will regular suspends accounts with no reason, even solidtrustpay like it suspend, how about perfect money?
Activity: 168
1. Egopay = total scam; owners ran away with the client's funds - not recommended unless you would like to loose your money.

2. Payza = It is possible that this e-currency is also operated by the Egopay founders. - not recommended at the moment

3. Payeer = Very safe and smooth payment processor; fees are low and customer support replies fast; also the operators are known and with a correct imprint / contact address - recommended

4. OkPay = Also safe and with a lot of accepted deposit payment methods.

5. Perfect Money - Lowest fees on market if you are a verified member and the handling is very comfortable - recommended
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
which currency is better? egopay,payza,payeer,okpay,perfectmoney?

1. Easy to use, better no need verification
2. Never suspend your account when they see you have money in your account
3. withdraw to other currency easy, they do not suspend your account
4  ...
Pages:
Jump to: