Pages:
Author

Topic: Which currency will dominate the crypto market? Please vote! - page 2. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin will be a dominating legit coin but if you just look at the market cap it's going to be USDt or one of those other stable coins that they can print out of thin air as much as they want. Most fiat money have boundaries because the governments know that if they print too much they'll go into hyperinflation and will turn the country into chaos. A company that creates a stablecoin doesn't have such concerns. They can make 1 billion and then file for bankruptcy just like that.

But looking at the popularity of usage, bitcoin dominates among them. How many merchants are accepting bitcoin as compared to USDT? Also, how many people are familiar with the use of bitcoin vs USDT? Bitcoin has fixed supply while USDT keeps on increasing. So which one do you trust more, a coin owned by a group of individuals or the mother of all coins that has no owner?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
Bitcoin will be a dominating legit coin but if you just look at the market cap it's going to be USDt or one of those other stable coins that they can print out of thin air as much as they want. Most fiat money have boundaries because the governments know that if they print too much they'll go into hyperinflation and will turn the country into chaos. A company that creates a stablecoin doesn't have such concerns. They can make 1 billion and then file for bankruptcy just like that.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
My selection was bitcoin, ether and usdt are the ones that I think will be leading the market for a long time. In fact, the most popular pairs are BTC, USDT, ETH and it is good that it is that way because we can encourage more people to join our space to learn about these important digital assets.
My take on the dominance is always bitcoin and the top two fork of bitcoin will be along with it, ETH will be the next coin in the market that is dominating the market but when it comes to USDT people usually purchase the coin to hold the value while trading cryptocurrency and you cannot expect USDT to dominate for a long time, if there is a more trust able stable coin people will switch over to that.
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
I think it will be Bitcoin. The first cryptocurrency in the world is unlikely to loose its status one day.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
My selection was bitcoin, ether and usdt are the ones that I think will be leading the market for a long time. In fact, the most popular pairs are BTC, USDT, ETH and it is good that it is that way because we can encourage more people to join our space to learn about these important digital assets.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

Never underestimate other altcoins, but for the mean time, prioritize bitcoin because it is really effective in the market.

I think tether will play a vital role in the market cap in the upcoming years. Though it is only 2-3% now but it will grow by the time. The other cryptocurrency prices are too much dependent on the BTC price so the other altcoins will not going to dominate in the near future. Even the ETH, despite of being such a useful coin does not shows independent price growth. 

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
This is very obvious. Bitcoin is already leading the market with a cap of almost 50% of the entire cryptocurrency market. This dominance is not ceasing any time soon and Bitcoin will lead the market for years. Ethereum will close in the gap when it launches its Ethereum 2.O but that will not even surpass BTC dominance.

Bitcoin dominated a lot of other currency long time ago, but bitcoin has a lot of work to do for itself to develop and become better over time. It is somehow the most popular and best cryptocurrency in the market but it still experience downward in price depending on the factors. I guarantee you to work on some altcoins so that you have a back up, for me, next to bitcoin is ETH.

ETH is really effective also in the market, you can get profit from it if you manipulated it properly, but not as high as bitcoin. Small progress is still a progress, although ETH can't give you huge profit like bitcoin, that altcoin has a potential to become more popular than bitcoin, we don't know what can this coins can do in the future.

Never underestimate other altcoins, but for the mean time, prioritize bitcoin because it is really effective in the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
I think BTC is the dominant currency in this cryptocurrency market. Because mentioning cryptocurrencies is people thinking of BTC. I think BTC is the king in the cryptocurrency market now and in the future. I noticed that a sharp increase or decrease of BTC affects the value of other altcoins in this cryptocurrency market.

BTC is always the highest above all as a currency, but there are more cryptocurrency that has a potential to become an alternative for bitcoin in the market. There are a lot of new digital currencies that are existing in the market right now, most of them can also give you profit if you learn how to manipulate them properly.

But BTC is still the best although it's volatile, the profit that it can give you during spike in price is really huge enough compared to those altcoins. You just need to deal with its volatility, adjust, adapt and manipulate it properly so that you have reasonable results that you will benefit of. 

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is very obvious. Bitcoin is already leading the market with a cap of almost 50% of the entire cryptocurrency market. This dominance is not ceasing any time soon and Bitcoin will lead the market for years. Ethereum will close in the gap when it launches its Ethereum 2.O but that will not even surpass BTC dominance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
It seems to me that it’s quite problematic to predict anything now.
Why do you say so?
We have clear indications that we are entering a new financial crisis. Sooner or later a bubble is going to blow for a country that has problems paying its debts. This is going to weaken fiat currencies at least fo the country that has problems.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
for me, Bitcoin is a King, lead the cryptocurrencies market. And you also see that, only Bitcoin is "real decentralized", nobody can control it and transparency
I agree with you that even though all other currencies in the crypto market are controlled no one can control Bitcoin. Bitcoin tops the list We will definitely go with Bitcoin too but Ethereum's position is much better like Bitcoin's. This is the price increases depending on the conditions of the market No one can control.
I'd add that Ethereum's position is much better than bitcoin's actually.
Because bitcoin is slowly going out of date with non updated technologies inside of it.
On the other hand ethereum is constantly being updated and reworked and improved in all senses, so it got much more chances to live through this decade
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
Know that USDT's volume is almost the highest in the market but it is not the key coin that decides where the market will go. Many people have a need to trade USDT because it is safe and can sell at a higher price on the black market but the risk is extremely low. But it's just a reputable stablecoins and many people want to use it to buy the coins they like to hold. and Bitcoin will still dominate the crypto market because its price is easily manipulated by those who have lots of money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
for me, Bitcoin is a King, lead the cryptocurrencies market. And you also see that, only Bitcoin is "real decentralized", nobody can control it and transparency

I agree with you that even though all other currencies in the crypto market are controlled no one can control Bitcoin. Bitcoin tops the list We will definitely go with Bitcoin too but Ethereum's position is much better like Bitcoin's. This is the price increases depending on the conditions of the market No one can control.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Vote done in bitcoin and i am very glad about this mind even bitcoin dominant currency still now and Future. I hope so bitcoin always be king in this crypto world and top number one. So no have others currency will take bitcoin place and i also believe it.
Therefore since i am happy for analysis vote win bitcoin in your list so take be cool it's also dominant currency.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
With regards to which currency will dominate the crypto market, there will be no doubt that Bitcoin will be one of the people's choice since it is the most popular and well-known cryptocurrency after all. The price and technology Bitcoin together with its features and background when it comes to the capacity and capability to bounce back and grow after facing any circumstances which includes experiencing dip on its price is undeniably awesome for it have already proven itself for many times that it can still be able to dominate the whole crypto market. The next ones for me will just play along Ethereum and USD since next to Bitcoin, they were always the ones being used for trading pairs and transactions so they will be the ones next to Bitcoin when it comes to usage and can undeniably dominate crypto market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I am very glad that my opinion coincides with the opinion of most people who voted for Bitcoin and Ethereum.  both now and in the future, Bitcoin and Ethereum will dominate the cryptocurrency market.  but since the whole world is still dependent on the dollar, I also choose usdt.  Today, when trading and investing, I very often resort to the help of usdt in order to minimize my losses during a market fall.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
Yes, Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the crypto market Bitcoin currency will dominate the crypto market Bitcoin tops the list and can't compete with any other currency. The number of investors in Bitcoin is high If Bitcoin did not exist, the crypto market would have lost its existence and many would have left crypto Bitcoin depends on the price of each cryptocurrency Most of the people around the world are accustomed to bitcoin and want to recognize their country as their own currency Ethereum is in second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
I think BTC is the dominant currency in this cryptocurrency market. Because mentioning cryptocurrencies is people thinking of BTC. I think BTC is the king in the cryptocurrency market now and in the future. I noticed that a sharp increase or decrease of BTC affects the value of other altcoins in this cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 494
Merit: 2
KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract
The currencies that will dominate the crypto market cannot be far from BTC and USD. If we should have a look at it, they seem to be the one having the largest pairs followed by ETH
Pages:
Jump to: