Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 29. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
both of them arw great way of keeping money safe but i think i trust bank system more as it is older than cryptocurremncy
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
It all depends on what country you live in. For example, in my country, I'd rather keep my money at home under a mattress than in a Bank.
Activity: 283
September 28, 2018, 04:29:38 PM
We must keep money at home under the pillow))) But seriously, today I still trust banks more crypto-currency wallets. There are many cases when people steal the crypto currency. While the system will not be more secure, I do not see the point of keeping a lot of money on my wallet
Activity: 644
September 28, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I would prefer both and I still think the putting your money in the bank is much safer and you have much more peace of mind. Because in crypto if your wallet gets compromised all your funds will gone and you will not be able to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
September 28, 2018, 01:52:39 PM
If I had a choice, it would fall on a cryptocurrency wallet.  At least I wouldn't worry that one day someone would block my account and demand to specify the funds source. This is a common practice in recent years for banks. And thieves and theft were and will always be! you just have to take action and be careful.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
I'm very keen on crypto currency. But I also use the bank. But I very much want, that in due course we have passed completely on cryptovltutnye  relations. It's easier, more convenient. And most importantly, other money is invested. It's my opinion.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 28, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
i would split it between card and cryptowallet. as long as we use fiat it is a measure of mere comfort to have it with you, as crypto isn't yet a winner
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 01:49:10 PM
well I will choose crypto to earn profits not for the investment because cryptocurrency is totally depend upon the market and the market  is totally fluctuating. So for the investment purpose, I choose bank because it is safe and secure rather than crypto.
if you are talking about savibg money i agree with you here the bank system seems to be mbetter and more reliable now
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
it is hard to tell i prefer jot to mix these two optuojs and try to keep my money in different places to be sure
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
well I will choose crypto to earn profits not for the investment because cryptocurrency is totally depend upon the market and the market  is totally fluctuating. So for the investment purpose, I choose bank because it is safe and secure rather than crypto.
Activity: 154
September 28, 2018, 01:45:42 PM
At the moment I prefer both. I think for today the bank's services and crypto-currencies should be on the consumer market. In fact now кpиптoвaлютa can not completely replace services of bank.
Activity: 67
September 28, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
Now is the time to make money in the crypto currency, but in part the profit should be kept in banks. If I had a lot of money, I would prefer crypto currency, because you can increase your savings many times and it will not cost anything.
Activity: 132
September 28, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
I would keep 60-70 percent in the Bank and 30-40 percent in the cryptocurrency, as the cryptocurrency is more volatile
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 01:18:29 PM
there is nothing safe for the two options above but I will choose cryptocurrency because it is safer to store assets in the hardware wallet for a long time
More secure Bank than cryptocurrency.The Bank has fewer sessions to go bankrupt.Cryptocurrency is a risk and you can always lose on the exchange rate.In the Bank you invest Fiat money and receive Fiat money
Activity: 182
Merit: 25
Bitcoin=Decentralization+ Consensus+High sec=TRUST
September 28, 2018, 12:42:43 PM
answering  your question depends on several factors: the amount of risk , the amount of profits possible and the ease of withdrawing money in case of need .. So I think for those who want  a short-term investment , banking is better but for those who want a long-term investment , cryptocurrency wallet is better ..
Activity: 70
September 28, 2018, 11:18:46 AM
At the moment I prefer the bank. The market of crypto currency is unstable yet. That's why I keep in dollars. But I also try to do with the state currency. When I get paid, I buy dollars.
September 28, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
I can say that. That at the moment I'm not ready to completely abandon both the crypto currency and the services of the bank. As for me kriptovaljute has not yet reached the level that we do not need a bank.
Activity: 252
September 28, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
To be honest, I like crypto because of its transparency. I hate bank because of its centralisation. However, we still need bank, for your info, crypto is not legal here.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
I don't trust banks as much as cryptocurrency. Banks constantly deceive us and steal our money. They can also block your account at any time without giving you a reason
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
Not all banks are prone to theft, bank theft can be done if they know our identity. Just like in Cryptocurrency, our wallet can also be hacked if they know our email address or identity. So in my opinion, everything related to money is prone to theft. And I keep saving money at the Bank, and in Cryptocurrency I can make a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: