Pages:
Author

Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto? - page 30. (Read 3889 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
there is nothing safe for the two options above but I will choose cryptocurrency because it is safer to store assets in the hardware wallet for a long time
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 07:55:59 AM
I believe in blockchain technology and that we are at the beginning. But I also know that around a lot of cryptocurrency fraud and deception. It is necessary to invest in cryptocurrency wisely, study the market and understand the trends. I'm also still the Bank trust,the Bank can save money. Diversification is very important.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
When you make payments using crypto currency, there is always a risk that you will be accused of tax evasion
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
Crypto is good and also bad at times for saving due to the volatility, so in this case I save in bank and invest in crypto
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 07:24:39 AM
Ofcaurse i prefere a crypto, because it can gave a lot time more profit than banks. Also - crypto i can sell or withdraw anytime and i dont need contact with no one as for this moves. Nobody will not know about this moves. So, i chose a crypto in this question.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:21:56 AM
when it comes to benefits and reward, i would choose crypto anyday anytime but outside that i prefer to keep safe with my banks. banks would rather save your property and even savings but crypto is most likely prone to scams.
Activity: 89
September 28, 2018, 07:19:43 AM
in my opinion, i would say that anyday anytime, bank is preferable to crypto, though you tend to have a greater reward on crypto but when it comes to security, i think banks is better due to the fact that even at a mistake during a transaction, you have a high chance of being refunded but you lack that in crypto and with the cyber scams on crypto, banks are better.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 28, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
I definitely prefer bitcoin to banks. I want to be in full control of my money and decide how to use it. In addition, the growth of cryptocurrencies is much higher than any interest that the Bank can offer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

of course everyone will prefer banking. because by choosing banking the risk is less when compared to cryptocurrenci. in addition, the ease of choosing a bank, if there is a loss to the customer, it will be borne by the bank. that's the reason I chose banking.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 28, 2018, 06:28:29 AM
If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

everyone here uses the bank as a place to withdraw money. yes, that is a fact.
Crypto and banks are actually interconnected anyway we will always need banks and crypto as business or other things.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
September 28, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
Right now, it gives me more confidence to keep safe my money in the bank because the banking system is regulated and you have many more guarantees against fraudulent operations. I would like it to be different in the future and really the crypto world becomes a reliable alternative to banks but I think that there is still a long way to go before it is possible.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 06:18:38 AM
Well it depends on what you want to do. If you want to just store your money then crypto is not your choice but if you want to invest and make some cash then bank is not your choice.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
In my opinion about the crypto market and banking. I will choose the crypto market because we can control our own assets and capital when trading. You will not spend a lot of time trading with people. The security in the crypto market is very high and you protect yourself from being dependent on the bank. Transactions in the crypto market are not regulated or controlled by central banks and governments.
Activity: 616
September 28, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
If now many people prefer banks instead of normal cryptocurrency projects that already exist in our real world, I would probably become very concerned about directly storing their investments.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
If its only for store money I prefer using banks instead of storing as cryptocurrencies because it is volatile than fiat.
Activity: 280
September 28, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

While I use banks because while they are easier to use but in the future I will switch to crypto-currencies.
It is necessary to switch to cryptocurrencies when they will be used everywhere.There are few places to use them now.With such volatility it is not always convenient.
Activity: 22
September 28, 2018, 05:58:29 AM
Why would I need to choose if I would able to engage myself in both things? No matter which way you would go you are still susceptible to frauds.Crypto is a very great innovation but we would really still need banks on our daily transactions yet crypto isn't fully utilize or adopted yet and when it comes to legalities then theres no doubt that people would still stick to those things which have been used since on the very first place.

Agree! I'm for banks and crypto wallet. By the way, there are cold wallets, that are also safe. And there are banks that care about their reputation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:48:58 AM

While I use banks because while they are easier to use but in the future I will switch to crypto-currencies.
Activity: 721
September 28, 2018, 05:17:36 AM
I prefer it for both. Save long-term crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum with fast, easy and safe transactions.
While I use the bank for crypto payments or withdrawals to currencies in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
September 28, 2018, 05:08:27 AM
Banks steal data from you and credit cards? Or your friends? Grin My banks did not steal anything! But I hear a lot of complaints about the hacked ETX wallets and scam exchanges. For example, Exchange WEX.
Pages:
Jump to: