Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange do you trade on and why? - page 2. (Read 624 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 108
January 15, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
Exchanges are all businesses of course they set their own mark up differently some based on the transaction fees they need while others based on the percentage of mark up but majority of these existing exchanges we have at this moment are all legit you can try yobit, bittrex and poloniex those are some of my favorites you can also depends on what majority of people here use surely that will help you to decide.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

I am doing the same as Zocadas, and don't forget to use different e-mails for different exchanges  Roll Eyes

I tried also desktop version of Binance, but it looks like their API isn't good. I see deviations from actual price of tokens. Hope they'll fix that.
I also have the same problem as you with the Binance commercial page. I'm sending support from Binance and I hope they fix that soon. Accurate signals help traders make timely decisions that optimize returns, which are very useful in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

I am doing the same as Zocadas, and don't forget to use different e-mails for different exchanges  Roll Eyes

I tried also desktop version of Binance, but it looks like their API isn't good. I see deviations from actual price of tokens. Hope they'll fix that.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
January 15, 2018, 05:53:07 PM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions
1. Why prices for the same currency are different on a different exchanges?
2. Which exchange do you trade on and why?

1. Prices differ from exchanger to exchanger, when trading volumina are different. The higher the volumina the more stable are the prices.
2. I trade on several exchangers like Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bitfinex, Yobit and Livecoin depending on the cryptocurrencies I want to trade and depending on the features I want to use. Poloniex and Bitfinex for example also offer lending platforms, Cryptopia and Yobit offer also free coins, Poloniex has the best mobile interface and makes trading easy and Livecoin and Cryptopia have also exotic coins listed. I use also several exchangers to have not all my funds on one of them and risk to get cheated.
Activity: 106
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
January 15, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
Each exchange has their own different formulas and algorithms for placing a price on bitcoin and that is based on volume and how much btc is in the system I believe. I prefer to trade on Cryptopia mainly but that is because I first began there and on top of that I enjoy their interface and night mode. Easy to browse and never had an issue with support!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 15, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
Only on Kucoin, and cryptopia, and sometimes Binance.

But i am only using them because they are not asking you to provide your ID's before sending money there and being able to trade with it.

Those are the only reasons of why i am using them at the moment, otherwise, i wouldn't
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
I like GDAX for BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH.  Mainly because limit orders are free and I like how the charts are setup. Free trades though is big when your just learning and will most likely lose more often than not. This will minimize lose.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
I actively use Binance & Cryptopia, and also have an account with Bittrex that I haven't really used. It can be a bit frustrating be cause certain coins will only be available on certain exchanges, (like HitBTC has a pair I want to trade, but I don't want to make an account with them just yet...).

I like Binance's back-end and system, it's very clean and easy to use. I used to trade Forex, so I feel like these are still lagging behind currency charts/indices (price isn't always clear on the charts with the cursor, etc).

Cryptopia I use because it allows local currency and is sort of the "gateway" into using/buying other coins/tokens/ICOs/etc. Smiley
Activity: 538
January 15, 2018, 04:27:32 PM
Currently,trade is a phenomenon that has become a daily activity in the world of cryptography.An unconditional leader among the international exchanges for the exchange of cryptic currency is the English-speaking Poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
October 28, 2017, 11:29:21 AM
i used to trade on bittrex for a rather long time but recently they started acting very shady. they blocked lots of accounts and kept the users funds hostage. there has been lots of other complaints about their exchange too. so i am currently looking for an alternative myself.
i am using cryptopia but it is a small exchange with not enough liquidity despite being a good platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2017, 11:28:17 AM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions

The volume is different for each exchange and often times there are different people trading on them with different price expectations. There is a delay to transfer currencies from one exchange to the other and thus the prices can differ.

I use bittrex mostly, the UI is much better than any other in my opinion.

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
October 28, 2017, 11:23:04 AM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions

I think bittrex is the best exchanger. Many people likeme are havea trust to the bittrex.  Bittrex has a high security that can secure and protect the coins of the traders.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
October 28, 2017, 11:10:42 AM

Dude, use only polo, all another exchanges - scams. Polo-trading-bots can make u a richman if you don't make margin trades.
why you say all other exchange are scam? are you sure about all the exchange are scam without poloniex? i think you should to learn more  to decide any exchange scam or not.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
October 28, 2017, 11:06:11 AM
2 questions

I have like to trade poloniex, bittrex and cryptopia. because these are big exchange and easy to use.but few days ago i feel some problem in bittrex that is limited withdraw limit for those did not active 2fa security.And after active 2fa it now normal for me.
Only rare time price are different in  different exchanges when a group want to pump any coin in one exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
October 28, 2017, 09:38:21 AM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions

Dude, use only polo, all another exchanges - scams. Polo-trading-bots can make u a richman if you don't make margin trades.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 28, 2017, 09:34:33 AM
Your not a loser since you are in bitcoin you have chance to know a lot of things here and gain knowledge and start earning.

It's because not all coins does have the same demand, the same supply and market cap so prices are moving.

Bittrex, poloniex and don't use yobit because it's the worst exchange that I know.
Activity: 168
October 28, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

Before all this bullshit, why do you consider yourself as a looser? came on mate, you dont have to say those kind of words to yourself.
Anyway, regarding to your question, i am only using Poloniex and Bittrex, and i think that most of the people who are in this forum are using the same exchanges, because we all know that they are the only ones who are able to diserve our trust and our funds, of course.
So dont use a shitty exchange, because you are probably going to be stoled in there.
[/quote]

[/quote]Why this was so disgusting for me to see you said yourself as a loser, or you just try to make a troll for yourself.
I give you my answer about that.
1 It caused by the volume of each exchange site is different, But you don't see the difference between the exchange site. If you are seeing the different pair on the same exchange and I think that gives you the different price.
2 Just try to trade on the major exchange and why? to keep the security will be stable and the important thing you can try to dump your coin instantly without waiting for the big order. You can folllow the whale.
[/quote]

Of course, I am kidding by calling myself a looser. I just mean that I dont know much about Crypto-economy and trying to learn.
I am trading little amount of money on Poloniex, but there are some issues with it lately. First of all, I heared that sometimes it 'lugs' during important movements, so you can't really control situation and start to loose money. It never happend to me because I am a small fish, but heared some stories from my friends with bigger deposits. Secondly, I know that  the volume is bigger on Bittrex, there are more coins present, and I dont really like chart system on Polo.
There are plenty of exchanges, I know that Smiley. American, Russian, Japanese and many other like Bitfinex, Bitmex, Kraken, BitFlyer and so on.  Every exchange has it's own aspects and every trader has his own strategy, so it was interesting for me to know your opinions about this.
Thank you for your answers  Grin
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 07:03:01 PM
Yobit. It has a good selection and is anonymous (or at least you can be anonymous).

I think yobit is no longer a good trading platform. Compared to other exchanges such as bittrex or poloniex, yobit is too small. While other exchanges have been steadily growing, yobit has shown weaknesses in its ability to grow.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
October 27, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
2 questions

Why this was so disgusting for me to see you said yourself as a loser, or you just try to make a troll for yourself.
I give you my answer about that.
1 It caused by the volume of each exchange site is different, But you don't see the difference between the exchange site. If you are seeing the different pair on the same exchange and I think that gives you the different price.
2 Just try to trade on the major exchange and why? to keep the security will be stable and the important thing you can try to dump your coin instantly without waiting for the big order. You can folllow the whale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 05:04:34 PM
I really like Bittrex. For their size, they have decent support and a variety of coins. Saw some stuff about people having their accounts disabled and stuff, but I guess they must've had their reasons. However, lately I've been really getting into binance. Awesome support (from what I've seen) and no shady shit. At least so far. Plus the interface is far better than trex'.
Pages:
Jump to: