Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange do you trade on and why? - page 3. (Read 624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
October 27, 2017, 05:00:52 PM
Yobit. It has a good selection and is anonymous (or at least you can be anonymous).

Not to mention that it is also an exchange with russian gateways to potentially launder enormous amounts of money, and that they are registered in the middle of nowhere + the fact that they have no volume + 99% of their coins are shitcoins that are being pump & dumped.

A post i made earlier this year covers this, i really wouldn't state that yobit is the "Best" exchange.

Anyone outside who is able to provide some details about yobit, like ownership, address, etc.? Would be much appreciated.......

This is what a user in another forum spread about YoBit, which is unconfirmed, but looks very weird to me. It would be great if the admin of YoBit could enlighten me about this, and if this is actually true.

(Sorry for hijacking your thread)

Yobit;
-Registered in offshore heaven Panama

-Fiat withdrawals are oriented on Russian platforms with ability to launder money,

-Confirmed bots on yobits behalf pumping and dumping with intention to make FUD and FOMO.

There's a shit amount of reports and complaints about them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scammed-his-clients-no-withdrawal-no-support-no-nothing-1857032 for example.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 04:46:25 PM
Yobit. It has a good selection and is anonymous (or at least you can be anonymous).
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
October 27, 2017, 04:44:58 PM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions
1. Why prices for the same currency are different on a different exchanges?
2. Which exchange do you trade on and why?

This question has been asked many times before, so you might aswell use the search button, or google it.

1. Because the demands are different on different exchanges, due to other people trading on each exchange. Volumes for example are going to be different aswell. However, this usually resolves itself because of arbitrage. See, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbitrage

2. Poloniex & Bittrex.

I like the layout of Poloniex & i have never had a problem with them in the past. I'd say the same goes with bittrex but i feel they're a little bit safer, that's just a feeling and hasn't been proven at all.

I tend to only trade on the exchanges with the highest volume, so i guess that is a big reason aswell that i trade on bittrex/poloniex.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 04:43:01 PM
Before all this bullshit, why do you consider yourself as a looser? came on mate, you dont have to say those kind of words to yourself.
Anyway, regarding to your question, i am only using Poloniex and Bittrex, and i think that most of the people who are in this forum are using the same exchanges, because we all know that they are the only ones who are able to diserve our trust and our funds, of course.
So dont use a shitty exchange, because you are probably going to be stoled in there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 03:38:58 PM
Hi. I am newbie, as you already understood. I want to discuss exchanges, because I am a curious person Tongue and I consider this subject as a very important one for loosers like me.  Roll Eyes
2 questions
1. Why prices for the same currency are different on a different exchanges?
2. Which exchange do you trade on and why?

Pages:
Jump to: