Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange is going to be the next high volume Altcoin exchange? - page 3. (Read 3147 times)

copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
To start with Cryptopia isn't that a good exchange, maybe from my own experience.
Secondly, any exchange that aims to have high volume, must first have a good number of traders; now what will attract these traders is how efficient and reliable the exchange will be as well as their underlying products and services. A good example is Binance, Okex etc
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Take a look at Binance and how it grew you will see that the team really mean business; so any exchange wishing to have high volume as the likes of Binance then the team must be ready to offer good services which will attract more traders and investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
Maybe Binance, OKEx and BitForex will be the next high-volume exchange. Periodically will continue to take turns, along with the needs of its users. Because each user has a way of trading and also each choice according to their needs. Binance is still a favorite and choice of crypto traders. Even though there has been hacking on a binance exchange, it seems that the problem is over and ends with a wise solution.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
The best exchanges seem to be the ones that are highly regulated and have high kyc. Although, that is not the case with Tradesatoshi it seems. Aren't they in the UK?  Nova exchange seems to be in Sweden and I would expect it to be very safe, but I expected that with tradesatoshi too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Cryptopia wasn't really a big shot in the first place. The volume wasn't massive so talking about which exchange is going to replace it sounds like a hyperbole to me. I only used cryptopia to buy electroneum, the UI wasn't the best too, it lagged in so many ways. Now everyone was saying coinex will take over Binance, but Binance is a million miles ahead of coinex presently in all ramifications. Now some influencer is saying Bitmax will be the next, let's allow these exchanges go to the top naturally, shilling won't help out but smooth operation and good management of the exchange itself will.  People normally want assurance in security, ease of access like using cool exchange apps, low fees and all that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?
Well, I dint think anyone will miss them that much and they were never even among the top 10 exchanges for ones to be looking for replacement for them, they are gone and that is it, we will continue will the existing ones, but right from onset, Binance has been the most popular exchange in the market and I doubt if majority of Binance users even know about cryptopia.

I never knew about them too until I saw the FUD news about them, being hacked on this exchange, and for them to die that way, it shows they were never strong. What would they have done if they were Binance that they stole over 7000BTC from.
Binance has its own fund SAFU to fully cover the losses associated with this incident. If the Cryptopia exchange had a similar fund, they could easily survive this hacking
But I am not sure if any other exchange would have this much funds to cover the loss as a result of a hack. This is because 90% of the crypto users are on Binance and it is because of this huge number of users on the exchange that the exchange has made so much profit. Had it been another exchange, the process of covering the losses would have been very ambiguous.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Harmony for One and All
Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?
Well, I dint think anyone will miss them that much and they were never even among the top 10 exchanges for ones to be looking for replacement for them, they are gone and that is it, we will continue will the existing ones, but right from onset, Binance has been the most popular exchange in the market and I doubt if majority of Binance users even know about cryptopia.

I never knew about them too until I saw the FUD news about them, being hacked on this exchange, and for them to die that way, it shows they were never strong. What would they have done if they were Binance that they stole over 7000BTC from.
Binance has its own fund SAFU to fully cover the losses associated with this incident. If the Cryptopia exchange had a similar fund, they could easily survive this hacking
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Who is replacing it now?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Who is replacing it now?
Well, if you talk about easy to use then I will agree with you that cryptopia was an easy to use exchange, but when you talk about the volume part of it, then I will disagree with you because I don't think the exchange has so much volume as stated from the topic, I believe the exchanges with large volumes are not hidden from coinmarketcap and I don't think cryptopia was listed among them, all I knew cryptopia for was for spearheading pump and dump activities carried out by prominent men in the crypto community.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Who is replacing it now?
Cryptopia already replaced with lots of Exchanges I think Kucoin is much better and even having lots of feature compare to crypto from quite long back both exchanged were listing low marketcap Coins . But now Kucoin is the topper in middle range exchange.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
for now I am still comfortable using hitbtc and hotbit for now and still have a large volume in that market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
There are hundreds of exchanges that can replace Cryptopia.
Cryptopia was a very small exchange, most of altcoins, that was listed on it, more likely will die. I think soon many low cap altcoins will migrate on Binance chain and their DEX.
I do not think that is gonna be as easy as you think. Binance does a lot of research before listing any coins, and that should be another reason for being the number one.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Why there's a need to replace cryptopia? look on how many exchange we've got now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

There's more with other exchange and I think if its just about the high volume of altcoins, centralized exchanges like Binance will still lead this kind of basis.
Well said!

I dont see a reason why we would really need another exchangers yet there are lots of them floating around.When it comes to high volume then go spot out on the top tier exchangers.
You would definitely see lot of alts do have high trading volume.Cryptopia is never been that big to be recognize and now theyre gone then lets move on.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Cryptopia for me is a trash,theres alot of promising exchange that already surpassed cryptopia even before the hacking incident which totally ruined their exchange.Kucoin can easily beat cryptopia when it comes to volume and many other exchanges for sure will beat cryptopia
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Who is replacing it now?
You don't need answer here.. you can find anything on coinmarketcap though. People could not really expect which exchange would be the leading one. Let's put Binance as an example, did anyone expect Binance would be the most favorite exchange before?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Cryptopia was not that good exchange, their most of the coins were a scam or pump dump Ponzi scheme project! Almost 80% of coins was not listed on the CMC! I never like the cryptopia exchange! And now it's gone and we don't any new exchange to replace it because we have got plenty of better exchange than Cryptopia!

Very well said! There's no need to replace a crappy exchange in the first place. There are medium-exchanges that are already existing and better services than Cryptopia. They charged high fees just to list a specific coin but their services were pissed poor. So there's really no reason to fret about what happened to Cryptopia. It is high time that they closed their platform.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Cryptopia was not that good exchange, their most of the coins were a scam or pump dump Ponzi scheme project! Almost 80% of coins was not listed on the CMC! I never like the cryptopia exchange! And now it's gone and we don't any new exchange to replace it because we have got plenty of better exchange than Cryptopia!
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I thought.  Binance has the potential to become a high-volume exchange.  after Binance was hacked.  Binance's CEO promised to improve the security system.  now. users can deposit and withdraw again.  and Binance needs 47 days to improve things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
There are other exchanges that are much better than Cryptopia. Therefore, many can safely replace it. The best for me is the Binance exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Who is replacing it now?

There are many exchanges that already replaced cryptopia dude. When I first saw the topic, I thought the post will be about replacing a very high ranking exchange with good popularity. Exchanges like cryptopia are many out there. No need looking for a replacement. Lol
Pages:
Jump to: