Pages:
Author

Topic: Which exchange is going to be the next high volume Altcoin exchange? - page 5. (Read 3147 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is a small New Zealand, as far as I know, many exchanges have already overcome Cryptopia in terms of volume
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
You're being confused between altcoin vs shitcoin. It's undeniable that Cryptopia is the exchanges of shitcoins. Its volume was never on top, by the way. There're a number of exchanges can replace Cryptopia in term of listing shitcoins: Coinexchange, P2PB2B, Bitforex, Digifinex, Latoken etc...
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
I think there are many young promising exchanges, which are much better than Cryptopia even the same Bitmax or Dex from Binance
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Prior to the hacking incident, there were already other exchanges that's beating Cryptopia in terms of volume. As someone already suggested, just look at CMC rankings. Anyway, Digifinex seems to be doing fine

I disagree using Digifinex.

I have been using it before but now I stopped.
Just one wrong move by them made me feel that my funds there are not secured.

Another is the withdrawal amount of time before it came to me. It took like 3 days before it went to my account. Tried to file a ticket but no answer. Went to their telegram group and no answers but just scammers trying to take something out of me.
One answered though but all he can say is for me to wait. 3 days waiting? I ask him if he would agree to that kind of amount of time if we ever transact with each other. He did not answer.

Now, back to Binance. Dont want to use that shitty exchange Digifinex anymore.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?
I think Kucoin but even before cryptopia fell apart kucoin is already the better exchange compared with Cryptopia. In my opinion binance is still the best exchange, but for the next high volume exchange? For me is Kucoin, i saw this exchange kucoin have a really big potential to become the next popular exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Prior to the hacking incident, there were already other exchanges that's beating Cryptopia in terms of volume. As someone already suggested, just look at CMC rankings. Anyway, Digifinex seems to be doing fine
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Why there's a need to replace cryptopia? look on how many exchange we've got now.

https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

There's more with other exchange and I think if its just about the high volume of altcoins, centralized exchanges like Binance will still lead this kind of basis.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Cryptopia was a very small exchange, most of altcoins, that was listed on it, more likely will die. I think soon many low cap altcoins will migrate on Binance chain and their DEX.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Cryptopia fell apart. But before it did, it was an easy to use exchange with fairly high volume.
Who is replacing it now?
Pages:
Jump to: