Pages:
Author

Topic: Which factor is the most important for you when you evaluate an ICO? - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Before perticipating in any ICO I often deeple research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. Strong team and good community also is a good point to look at.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
As of now, many ICO is launched everyday. And as we investors, we dont want to be scammed by any ICO, so we want to make sure that the ICO that we plan to invest is a legit and has a promising features. May I ask which factor is the most important in evaluating an ICO.

For me the fist thing i saw is the teams and their linked in.
If the ceo has experienced in cryptocurrency world for me is a plus point of the ICO, because behind any good project, there must be a good people who managed it.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
I believe responsibility and clarity in delivery goals are the most essential factors for an ICO, generating security and motivation in investors for an increase of participation or even invite sympathizers for it. However, other factors may be relevant in certain projects, such as: community, marketing development, project need for humanity and so on.

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It can sound silly, but I choose many ICOs basing my decision on a vibes that it has, lol. Simply the overall atmosphere in a community etc.
Activity: 184
As of now, many ICO is launched everyday. And as we investors, we dont want to be scammed by any ICO, so we want to make sure that the ICO that we plan to invest is a legit and has a promising features. May I ask which factor is the most important in evaluating an ICO.
There are bunch of factors that is germane in evaluating ICOs which some of them are to check the CEO background , project own capital that's to know if the ICO have fund to execute their roadmap , business track record is important to know about there experience and for how long they've been existing before ICO and the whole team and their background lastly if they're just developing a product or have a working product. All the factors listed above is consequential when evaluating ICOs
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Transparency of the team all of them to make sure that they would not run away. Make sure that the roadmap is being followed. Ask and make a lot of question regarding on the ICO and its team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
For me personally developing team is the most important factor. Cause if developers are honest and responsible the won't let their investors to lose their money even if their project won't work. And if the team is experienced enough the more chances their project will be successful.
xws
Activity: 105
There are many different factors. Although sometimes ordinary logic stops working. Even despite the red flags, and the danger of losing all some lucky people have time to earn very impressive sums. But in fact, I think the development team and the idea behind the project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In the process of choosing ICO, for the first impression I look at the product, the idea that they want to pay. then of course it's his Team and Advisors. as well as on the results of pre-sales if it was already
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
their team members, if the team members from the project showing up the real face and social media link wich mean linkedin , twitter etc
i believe they will not scam us, then i will read the whitepaper carefully my friend
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
Well as an investor the most important factor for me is the credibility, legitimacy of identity and experience of each team member. I believe that no matter what the project is if the team member has a experience or all are professionals there's no doubt that the project will succeed.

Not only that I think it's the most important because let's say that the project ended up as a failure and you didn't get a refund and the members faded like a bubble, then you can go to cybercrime groups to report and give the names and pictures to them right?

Second thing is the Concept or the project itself well even though the team is composed of professionals but the concept or the project is lame even though the development is successful but the number of users are low then the project for me is a failure since only few users are only using the platform or their services.

This is all just according to my own perspective and opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Several of the criteria:
1)The product is its applicability in our realities and existing analogues.
2)Сompetitiveness
3)A team with experience in this field.
4)Check social activity, community loyalty.
5)Next, I check the interest in the project, any analysis of sites to visit.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
It is about the total supply, any working product for the project, the team behind it and the roadmap.. There is a great upcoming platform being built for making the right trading and investment decision, Ftec. This will be very helpful to check the potential of any crypto project:
https://ftec.ai
Activity: 266
I am more concerned about the prospect of this project, because I am a long-term investor,So a project can only get a good return if it has a good prospect, so I am more concerned about that.
Activity: 54
When evaluating ICO, I primarily pay attention to the developers ' computer. A team of professionals is a guarantee of the success of any project. I also look at the quality of the design of the project site, the website must also be professional.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
For me, the most important thing is the strength of the team.
The second point is the liquidity of the project, which is also important.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
There many ways to find out what is worth to invest in,  most common thing  is to see how unique project is,  and how much team is active in replying to your questions if you have satisfied with that. Then check some reviews and ratings for that ICO. Then you are good to go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
There are many factors that you can evaluate an ICO based on like read up about the news regarding that ICO and if there are any negative reviews about the ICO, do a background search on the dev team and if they are competent enough to develop for the project and look at the community size and if its active or not.
copper member
Activity: 322
most important factor for me is the team behind the project and the project thy will do .
Activity: 224
Merit: 41

You have to look into the features of the project itself. If the feature is far too ideal that what the reality could offer then the project might be a scam. Well this is not applicable for all investors since most of the projects out there are too technical to be understood by its investors. Take a look at their whitepaper, if the road map and the goals of the project is not practical or is not achievable based from the time frame that it could be a bad sign, even allocating so much time for a single task could also be a bad sign. Cross reference all the information in their website and in their whitepaper; the team's profile, the company, it's partners, any supports about their promises and such.
Pages:
Jump to: