Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO do you consider as the most promising for the year? - page 2. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
After reviewing most of the icos that come out this year I think buzzshow should be one of the best ico of the year. This project is like crypto YouTube and you can watch video and get paid. I promote this project on twitter and Facebook and I have seeing the positive comments people are making about it. I think investing in it really worths it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I voted for
1. Auctus : not so hype ico. Looked like many people missed this very good ico.
2. Shivom : utility token for storing genome will be the futures of this new economic cycle.
3. Xyo : proof of original location is somethings new. The company also existed already from 6 years ago.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
You could check Sponsy, the project I'm currently supporting.
While other ICOs are usually copying something from before, Sponsy is disrupting completely new sector for blockchain technology.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I advise you to have a look at GoNetwork,Photochain, NEX and Kairos their price is not too high for your investment
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Going by the ratings on the ICOBench, Truegame SRL seem quite promising and have been able to raise quite a bit. It is managed by Sylon and hence good results were expected. The only reason I did not participate in their bounty campaign was that they had only allocated 300k for the bounty participants which is almost nothing. But otherwise the project looks quite promising in the long run.
Activity: 53
Check out Sentinel Protocol. They are producing a true secure wallet. Also RSK, smart contracts for bitcoin. All those BTC maximalists are just wetting themselves over this, I bet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The most promising ICO for 2018 no other than Bitnautic. Bitnautic is a decentralized and unique platform based on the Ethereum blockchain. Shipping companies need this platform to solve the huge shipping industry struggles.
Activity: 26
What do people think about Bethereum?
Activity: 333
For me, a good ICO has good team beyond the project, I'll consider Social Wallet for the promising ICO this year they already sold 38 million tokens and the team behind this project is so professional. I just read their whitepaper and their concept is unique, They want to connect all people in the social media to use a cryptocurrency and sending will be instant.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
There are so many ICOs can give you good return on investment. My top picks are NKN, NWP and HybridBlock.
Activity: 154
I am planning to invest in ICO lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Activity: 567
Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
hello, if you have time to visit my signature please ceck. where the info is there, and a good team and program check is there.
currently the program is in progress,

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
Asking this question will get a bias answers since most of us are wearing the signature from the ICOs that we are promoting. Yet, we must do our own research prior to investing at some ico...I still find some good ICOs but due to the downfall of prices of crypto currency most of the investors are in waiting mode for what will happen with the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
How about Effect.ai? Rating is high, powered by NEO, small cap. Their team is active on social sites. And the Ai market is expected to grow and more and more technology companies get into the industry. I am following this project.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Ubiatar is the promising ico right now and you can try to use the platform right now because there are so many people using it now and interact one to each other.
Try to visit the official site of ubiatar https://ubiatarplay.io/
Join in the telegram to find the interesting discussion regarding the platform and the future development of ubiatar platform. The platform is live right now and you can try to use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Can i recommend over  ICO? IOST, https://iost.io/, is a good coin. It is now traded on many big exchange like Binance, Huobi, OKEx, BigONE, Kucoin, Lykke Exchange, Cobinhood with multi trading pairs.
Activity: 10
Daneel. Cheap as chips right now
Activity: 168
I advise you to follow the Credits, amon, dropil and debitum their price is not too high for your investment
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com

Actually any ICO can offer good quality service ofcourse in much of the ico stage. Every week or month there's a promising project so i can't say for the most promising for this year. I know theres a good potential ico like what i am promoting which has a huge network and top big companies not to elaborate more but i know its ginna big enough to make this a good entertainment.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

maybe you should try to learn more about
https://uchit.info - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology
but, i recommends you to do a research before investing in this project
here the announcement thread from this project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3160710
Pages:
Jump to: