Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO do you consider as the most promising for the year? - page 3. (Read 388 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
The ICO I joined that sold fast was Credits. You can check Playhall ICO, Peculium, and my signature.. Morpheus. This is project that will e used for globatrade. This business goes bigger every year and earns trillions of dollars.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Skraps could be huge if McAfee can pull it off. Remember seeing all of those commercials on Acorns, the app that saves spare change and invests it?

Skraps just needs a small amount of that market in order for it to explode. As long as McAfee doesn't dump his project, it's definitely worth it.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
If you had to go by the ico bench stats then I would say that SharPay, Photochain, EiraCube look promising. But, as we have seen in past, it is not always the rating that decides the fate of a coin. At times, even an average rated coin ends up raising more money than the top rated ones and the reason behind that is the marketing team behind that coin. Some companies excel at marketing their product while the rest fail. But to be safe, I would suggest go by ico bench's ratings.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think Bluezlle is one project his year that I am particular bullish on this year, it is extremely undervalued and has great potential for real world adoption. The currently won a grant from NEO team to make their platform adaptable with NEO platform and have history of working with big corporations
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
Current ico, Credits, shivom and other. I can't list them all in here. Current was working with streaming based on the blockchain platform and there is a lot of people joined in the airdrop and telegram campaign right now and that has a lot of demand.
Credits aims to be a first blockchain with 1 millions TPS, it looks promising in my opinion.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
I advise you this month to invest in Theabyss project as it is the first project to use DAICO platform and is very suitable for investors as you will not need to worry about your money because of the the investor is the decider for the project and you can get your money back if the project shows a scam sign. Of course that is your choice, I just suggest you good project
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I am considering the Chimaera ICO could be the year of the ICO for 2018 because it is the platform that world's most people are using on their mobile or PC. This project is based on the gaming world. And, when the game is designed not for fun but the earning real reward then it will be played by many. So, highest revenue is possible for the company and the demand for the company. So, the number of investors also come huge for this project.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: