Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 26. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 08:48:24 AM
According to my predictions, ICO is best for the month of October is the ICO who choose signatures that make payments with large, might be a bitcoin so this will be a challenge for the participants of ICO packed it with a team of the best, wise and responsibilities. not too make promises so that will happen the best project of all time. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 21, 2017, 08:44:06 AM
I think Hazza is great ICO in OCtocber

HAZZA aims to revolutionize the payments ecosystem by creating an open access, global, unified payments network governed by the community for the community through a not-for-profit foundation with a decentralized structure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
September 21, 2017, 08:39:17 AM
Worldcore I think. There are so many ICOs for October but I think this has the potential. They will make the payments even cash transaction easy all over the globe.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 21, 2017, 08:35:29 AM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
I think that person made that coin he doesn't know what he did.  Why they are using Jesus to created coins to get many investor. That's not right hope Jesus forgive them because they don't know what they doing.
It's crystal clear that their purpose is joking and what you've mentioned above. They're trying to create nonsense token just like fucktoken and so on, their ICO will obviously fail because they offer nothing than  a joke.
people already know it and that's why this coin is now sunk to the depth of crypto world.
Activity: 246
September 21, 2017, 08:08:43 AM
Real ico ends 30th September expect a lot of investment last minute as they will burn unsold tokens.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
September 21, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

What do you think?
I think that person made that coin he doesn't know what he did.  Why they are using Jesus to created coins to get many investor. That's not right hope Jesus forgive them because they don't know what they doing.
Activity: 574
September 21, 2017, 07:30:08 AM
Swarm.fund. I liked their technology and development team. They are working so hard and It's pre-sale now. I think you should check swarm.fund. Mark my words, They will be very succesfull.
so many ICOs are seen to achieve their success, I agree with your opinion on the SwarmFund project that the team and its developers are working hard for the success of ICO, I join in the meda campaignya, hopefully Project will be successful as what you say and me  Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 06:56:01 AM
https://doc.ai looks like gem in the heap of shit icos
Activity: 574
September 21, 2017, 06:52:59 AM
Look at DragonChain, I really think it is going to be huge. It is backed by Disney, and the tech is just crazy.

https://dragonchain.com/tokensale
from your statement, I reading and think more deeply also unique from the name and cool is also called Dragon, I hope the ICO success and of course the project as well .. I will continue to see some information later when there is time to spare .. Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 11:49:13 AM
I think CarTaxi, AIR Token, Utrust, Hero Token will be the best projects in October as all of them are attended by many ICO investors and in the future these ICO projects will be very good.
Honestly if you compare CarTaxi to AirToken or Utrust projects, I think AirToken and Utrust better than Cartaxi. Because they can completed pre-sale faster than + raised all funds in short time (1-2 days) but Cartaxi could not do it Smiley
Activity: 182
eHarvestHub
September 20, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
Swarm.fund. I liked their technology and development team. They are working so hard and It's pre-sale now. I think you should check swarm.fund. Mark my words, They will be very succesfull.
Activity: 420
September 20, 2017, 11:44:05 AM
October, choosing signatures that make payments with bitcoin might be great, but the requirements are not easy and not easy to find, lots of cool ico also in October utrust, power ledger. Good luck  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 10:39:13 AM
I suggests, is the electroneum because of this you will earn big and it is 100% not scam. It's easy here as long as you have a facebook account, twitter account, Article writing, TRANSLATION, MODERATION & COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT etc.
and click on this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountytoken-sale-electroneum-mobile-crypto-with-app-miner-live-sep-14th-2153250
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
September 20, 2017, 10:20:17 AM
there are a lot of ico for october, but you must be careful to choose it, i suggest to choose spheris and uturst, you can see yourself thread how its ico way is.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 10:08:39 AM
BotaCoin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain which shall serve as a payment token for Adbota, which shall also serve as a payment token for goods and services to whoever wishes to accept it. There are 100 million Bota coin, and no additional tokens will ever be produced, giving them enough value for your money because of less supply.

WHAT IS ADBOTA?

Adbota is alt for google adsense that will be raising money through Ethererum smart contract, our goal is to change the way ads and content are been consumed online by users. Adbota is going to be the new way to buy and sell ads online and is a game changer. Advertisers will get value for their money, Publishers will have more reason to enrich their content and the best way to monetize their Blogs.

​START YOUR OWN BANK

Adbota publishers and botacoin investors will be issued their own customized Smart contracts debit card that is also compatible with all ERC20 tokens. This debit card connects your Contract Wallet to a debit card network — enabling online payments, PoS transactions and ATM withdrawals, using ERC20 tokens in the Token™ Contract Wallet. So that you can be able to withdraw your earning after approval for valid click.
... BotaCoin ICO: How to join the new Crypto Millionaires if you miss the Bitcoin bubble, BotaCoin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain which shall serve as a payment token for Adbota, which shall also serve as a payment token for goods and services to whoever wishes to accept it. Invest in Botacoin Pre-ICO at $0.05 per Coin. Read more at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-botacoin-ico-2-in-1-alt-adsense-1-eth-5000-28-days-to-go-2191328
Activity: 260
snack of all trades
September 20, 2017, 09:54:40 AM
Eventchain.io. Seems like a real project with real people backing it. Ticket sales seems like something that should be underpinned by a decentralized blockchain.

Definitely would go with Aventus over this. They are the protocol layer. Not trying to do B2C acquisition, which is hella expensive. You can pick t up close to half the ICO price on ED
these are too good ICO project. but with eventchain for who need buy ticket in Japanese. U can use this platform. easier
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:49:07 AM
Eventchain.io. Seems like a real project with real people backing it. Ticket sales seems like something that should be underpinned by a decentralized blockchain.

Definitely would go with Aventus over this. They are the protocol layer. Not trying to do B2C acquisition, which is hella expensive. You can pick t up close to half the ICO price on ED
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:43:43 AM
I was really bullish on Red Pulse before it got postponed.  Bought a lot of NEO before all the FUD from China.  Not sure if I should participate or just hold on to the NEO now.  I will probably ended up participating though Smiley
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 20, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

What do you think?
UTRUST looks very good ICO for October 2017, excellent sales results on private and pre-sale. Their maximum target is 50 million dollars, 15% have been sold. and 70% prepared for ICO

Definitely agree. I would add redpulse and wanchain to this list.
Activity: 588
September 20, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

What do you think?
UTRUST looks very good ICO for October 2017, excellent sales results on private and pre-sale. Their maximum target is 50 million dollars, 15% have been sold. and 70% prepared for ICO
Pages:
Jump to: