Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December? - page 21. (Read 17052 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 05:26:54 AM
As the token space continues to develop, the need to have a professional infrastructure for the publishing of ICOs has become necessary. The main challenges for an ICO infrastructure will be similar to those in IPO or venture funding — reliability, safety, comfort for the user and effectiveness for the clients. These main challenges are addressed in our TokenDesk project and I truly believe that our team has all the knowledge and experience to develop TokenDesk into the best ICOs direct marketplace platform in the cryptocurrency community.

More information You can find in our whitepaper: https://www.tokendesk.io/docs/Whitepaper.pdf
or join us on Telegram for more discussions:  https://t.me/joinchat/GT13fAxekPgw2g8ZNUznvg

Activity: 50
September 28, 2017, 04:31:37 AM
I am planning to do utrust and starbase please suggest any better once. I can't do red pulse because I miss the white list.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 28, 2017, 01:43:51 AM
utrust and red pulse are my picks
I follow the media bounty, and I believe trust is a good project.
It is very difficult to choose a good ICO, and I am waiting for the regulation to make ICO more qualified.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 08:27:22 PM
What do you think about ARtoken by Cappasity? Do you think this's not a scam?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 27, 2017, 08:03:11 PM
I am seeing a lot of new ICO's.. even Jesus coin (omg thats an insult)

What do you think?
Atlant, Minerva, Rega, SLVR and more. I think these ICOs will be good because all of these has a large community and based on the market, these ICOs are potent to continue after their sales. These ICOs are also managed by good campaign manager that will also make the investors to look forward with. You should also make some research about these ICOs to know if they are really good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 07:20:57 PM
I can say invest in Utrust.  They have a good project concept.  They address the problem on the buyer and seller protection since crypto transaction does not offer this.  Probably they are the first one to have this kind of proposal among the ICO projects.
Utrust doesn't look like a scam though the project doesn't look like it could make me a lot of money. I'll wait for the HERO coin to get released.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 03:14:10 PM
a lot of interesting ico in october, there are some who started it in september, i think domraider is one of them, but dont forget about comsa, utrust, and hero token-the future banking in southeast asia
Activity: 2
September 25, 2017, 02:47:07 PM
I would suggest looking into a very interesting project, Genesis vision which is an automated decentralized private trust management platform utilizing block chain technology and smart contract protocols. The core vision and focus of the company is to bring transparency and stability to traditional financial markets as well as the crypto market.  The company offers an open source solution for brokers to expand and reap the benefits of globalization through a united decentralized network of investors, fund managers, and brokers. Their competitive advantage lies within their current network as well as existing and operating software within this field “www.t4b.com “. Their main objectives are to create certain integrative automated profit distribution and management algorithms.

Recently partnered up with the CEO & founder of Changelly, and one of the top business development managers of Lykke AG.

Their Pre ICO is live now!

Your welcome to join the community and ask questions regarding the project!
Telegram: https://t.me/genesisvision

Definitely worth to look into yourself.

Activity: 190
September 25, 2017, 04:29:05 AM
My ICO suggestion for October (and for now, too) is IMMLA 'International MultiModal Logistic Application'.
It is very smart and useful project, take a look !
ICO started 15 September 2017 and it will continue until 15 October 2017.
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 04:25:27 PM
Anryze for me is the best one. The ico is going on just now, they've almost raised soft cap btw Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
Change ICO, see my signature, it is decentrazling the bank industry, they will change the world.
Everybody are changing word because but some of them are trusted and some of them are false so you should need to know the things because it can harm and effect you in a future don’t blind you eyes just keep watch the market.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
September 24, 2017, 06:52:53 AM
Utrust and Oxycoin are very good project
Activity: 322
September 24, 2017, 06:51:35 AM
Activity: 51
September 24, 2017, 05:33:37 AM
There is an interesting one called Modex Tech on here, solid team and product.

I also like Alttradex, a new exchange with a great structure for their ICO.

Utrust is interesting too.

Any of you following these ones too? 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 24, 2017, 05:14:54 AM
many new ico running or that still have time to follow iconya. such as Domraider (ico end date, 12 october), utrust, car taxi.
utrust is a nice project. similar with monetha. focus on payment. Cheesy they have a road to beat paypal
it looks like CarTaxi is worthy for you considering to invest. to see they have innovation and a good idea which is has a project that is clearly. they have the potential to at least be a great coin after launch. so I will be part of CarTaxi
Activity: 406
September 24, 2017, 05:02:39 AM
In October, upcoming a few ICO's will be valuable more that I will be keeping an eye on are : Playkey, Cartaxi, Spectre, electroneum, soma. i will specially recommended that  Spectre is the more potential in the exchange platform. But these all are really good if you ask me.
Activity: 238
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 24, 2017, 04:52:56 AM
anyone care about Airtoken. They run ad on many platform. google, facebook some website Cheesy
Activity: 211
September 24, 2017, 04:38:57 AM
many new ico running or that still have time to follow iconya. such as Domraider (ico end date, 12 october), utrust, car taxi.
utrust is a nice project. similar with monetha. focus on payment. Cheesy they have a road to beat paypal

Also there is already Ripple in the market
ripple is focus on bank platform. we will have hero token and chain coming. all these project is focus on bank industry
Activity: 153
September 24, 2017, 04:17:32 AM
If I chose one then it would be COMSA (https://icodrops.com/comsa/). Yes, there are no hard cap so this is a long-term investment

Other projects that I like in October
AirSwap (P2P Token exchanges)
EtherParty (SmartContracts for Newbies)
Wanchain (Connect all cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 672
September 24, 2017, 03:25:19 AM
I would definitely go with GUTS. It’s a very promising ICO because i searched their team and each of them is a experienced and well known member. I’m sure they will have a successful and fast ICO. I wouldn’t hesitate to invest in ICO.
same with me. i chooice guts too. look like good ticket platform and i hope will be able too success in ico and can high price in the market
Pages:
Jump to: