Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for February and March? - page 11. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I have heard about telegram ico? is it true?
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
Well I have 2 ICO's that I'm investing right now and one of them is LYMPO and I will try the app myself and all the sports lovers should try the same. This guys are really refreshing the hole ideea about fitness. It is definetlly a must watch ICO for this months. Also the ratings are absolute amazing. https://icobench.com/ico/lympo

ANN THREAD : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lym-lympo-monetizing-sports-and-health-data-via-blockchain-2655965
Activity: 266
The project FIANCIA is the first of its kind and encrypts the news TV channel to keep viewers updated with happenings in the world of Crypto Market & Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Please check Effect AI - I know you dont like mixing AI and blockchain, but this project on NEO platform looks really good.

Also ICO for April - Ternio on Stellar platform looks promising.
a great project. Very transparent and highly applicable in modern economics. With a hard cap of around 18 million euros and the distribution of spending on ICO funds in detail, reasonable. This will be a great project.
Activity: 63
I invested in the World Wi-Fi. I think this is a very promising project!
Activity: 72
there is also e-chat, at its third stage of ICO.  https://echat.io
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
Please check Effect AI - I know you dont like mixing AI and blockchain, but this project on NEO platform looks really good.

Also ICO for April - Ternio on Stellar platform looks promising.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I've looked into lympo.io and it looks promising so plan to get some coins.

Any considerations before getting tokens during their sale next week?

+1

Give it a go but read their whitepaper and make sure you are ready to wait a year or two on those tokens (if you're in for $$ when they hit exchanges). If they deliver, imo 1LYM might be 1$ in a couple of year. But you'll have to hodl Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 13
Top new ICO for 2018 would be DIW i suggest you to read the whitepaper. its the FUTURE we see on movies and its gonna happen soon. join the whitelist . Im sure you will understand when you read the whitepaper. Best luck.
so is it easy to join that ico? Because somtimes ico are very strict so its hard to join so please ensure that icos listed are easy to join and also secure and safe so that many pople can join that ico

What is not easy for you about participation in ICOs? Are you from China or what? Imo it's almost as easy as to get a cup of espresso today
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Viberate is place where you can find artist, booking event, trade with viberate cryptovalute and much more.
You can buy viberate on many exchanges like Bittrex,HitBtc,Binance,Livecoin,Okex,Ether DElta..and trade with him or you can buy tickets on www.viberate.com for events of your favorite artists.

https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review

www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
i'm looking now on blocksims and credits. seems very promising

Blocksims based on the same advertising model as WorldWiFi. Declined because we don't believe in the future of traditional spammy ads.
copper member
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
i'm looking now on blocksims and credits. seems very promising
How about Fabric project? It's claiming that they will develop a platform allowing people to create dapps just with drag&drop interface.

Sounds interesting, we will dig deeper in details, thanks a lot
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Telegram project, WePower platform and Refereum technology will be very successful in terms of Ico's history. Ico projects can invest $ 300 million. Take a look at the KWH Coin project, a powerful platform.

Telegram ICO is fake and scam ICO, check the original feed of telegram twitter  to confirm.

These are my for this and next month so far:
1.Credits
2. Forty Seven
3. Debitum Network

Why? I made a thread explaining my reasons briefly.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=1064824;sa=showPosts
Activity: 48
Definitely IQeon ICO! Starts January 30

The great gaming p2p platform: AR/VR games, AR quests, motivational and educational apps.

Plus only 2% commission for the game developers and ability to monetize your gaming achievements

Well, i would suggest to you the ICO that will hits on the month of February and March, this are DIWtoken it is really promising the value is still increasing due to many investors worldwide invested in this ICO. The next is Cappasity or CAPP this number one token being awarded for best selling 2017. And returning this 2018 on March 22. Hopefully this will help you to make profit.

Why do you decided to suggest it to me? IQeon hits its softcap less than a week, so I think the project will growing. What's wrong with it?
Activity: 18
How about Fabric project? It's claiming that they will develop a platform allowing people to create dapps just with drag&drop interface.
Activity: 30
I've looked into lympo.io and it looks promising so plan to get some coins.

Any considerations before getting tokens during their sale next week?
Merit: 100
Top new ICO for 2018 would be DIW i suggest you to read the whitepaper. its the FUTURE we see on movies and its gonna happen soon. join the whitelist . Im sure you will understand when you read the whitepaper. Best luck.
so is it easy to join that ico? Because somtimes ico are very strict so its hard to join so please ensure that icos listed are easy to join and also secure and safe so that many pople can join that ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Telegram project, WePower platform and Refereum technology will be very successful in terms of Ico's history. Ico projects can invest $ 300 million. Take a look at the KWH Coin project, a powerful platform.

Good choice my friend. But I'm not sure Refereum is promising. All the rest projects are good for sure
Pages:
Jump to: