Pages:
Author

Topic: Which industry are you investing most? - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 19, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
It's important to invest in the industry that solves the problems of daily necessity now. You need to invest in something that will always be in demand.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 06:03:13 AM
Green projects sounds like a good future plan, im mostly interested tho in artificial inteligence, i think its going to be huge in a couple of years so kinda catching the early train Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 19, 2018, 05:55:14 AM
I am most interested in investing in the innovative network companies that will push the blockchain forward to version 4. The massive increase in performance and lower costs will help the widespread adoption of blockchain technology acros most industries.

After that I have gone for service sector companies that have already working products.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 19, 2018, 05:28:09 AM
Smart contracts for me, this will be huge. IoT would also be a good option, but I have some reservations about IOTA. I'm hoping to find an IoT project that really grabs my attention.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 04:51:38 AM
I am investing in crypto currency most because Crypto is going to be a so popular and many investors are investing in crypto and getting more profit.

This industries that i really most to invest if i have capital because i believe that it will bring me to happy ending once i get millions over trading soon. This project is DIWtoken or Virtual life Security powered by blockchain. This is a biggest project that i love. I am only a pre-eaner in a bounty thread but 100% gaurantee its profitable in a long term and short term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 19, 2018, 04:50:55 AM
Iam interesting in new technology IoT/Internet of Thing and AI/ Artificial Intelegence. This technology just come in to cryptocurrency space and will be many industry use it. So the development this industry will continue grow and give many benefits to the crypto community.
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 19, 2018, 04:44:59 AM
I am investing in crypto currency most because Crypto is going to be a so popular and many investors are investing in crypto and getting more profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:53:14 PM
I invested in many kind industry but in this year i think IoT/Internet of Things and green energy will be become more popular than others because this is look new in cryptocurrency market. Some previous project that development this industry was succes and the price of the token was going up like IOTA and PowerLedger.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
I am involved in several industries. Some in crypto and some in the traditional markets.

For Crypto,

I like projects that are building smart contract platforms especially those that are able to meet the needs of dev teams. This can be seen by how many ICO are being launched on their platform. ETH and NEO are my fav. Been holding them for a while now. ArcBlock is my latest favourite and I intend to hold ArcBlock for a while, once I get their tokens.

I also like projects that are using the blockchain to disrupt current day industries and able to meet current day need. There are plenty in the crypto world. Cross-border value transfer, gambling, renewable energy trading etc.

And I particularly like privacy coins as these coins will be highly sort after by investors or wealthy individuals who prefer to keep their wealth private. Privacy coins will gain in demand in 2018 as more and more countries tax and regulate the crypto world. Many of the old big BTC holders who have gain a lot holding BTC will move to privacy coins as they want to hide and protect their wealth. Right or wrong.. I do not want to comment on them but I do recognized their need for privacy; hence I am hodling XSpec.

For traditional industries,

I am holding stocks in several markets. I like JD.com and have been holding their stocks for a while. They are very innovative and will be giving alibaba a run for their money. The company is also investing heavily into their logistics infrastructure so in the future, they will be able to deliver to anywhere in China while alibaba cant as they do not have their own logistic infra.

I am also keen in the EV market so I have bought stocks in the lithium mining industry. This has been a good area and i have already gained 1x and waiting for more. 1x in the crypto world is boring haha but in the traditional markets, 1x is huge especially when you are putting in a sizable investments.

I have also been holding stocks in data storage for a while now. Been giving me good returns and I expect it to go higher and higher as the world's consumption of data grows day by day.

There are also many areas I am exploring.

If you are keen to invest for the long term, just observe the world and see where it is going.. then find the industries that will benefit the most from the long term trend. Buy into them.. you wont go wrong if you are convicted of your reasons for buying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:25:26 PM
i mostly pay attention to security development behind the project, first see this and then other specifics
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 11:21:45 PM
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on the projects they are investing in. Like I am mostly interested in green projects, since world will be needing green and sustainable projects in coming years. What is your pick?
I am into tech projects,like re-newable resources,some artificial intelligence based,and marijuana legalization projects because i am using it for my medicatio[Suspicious link removed]ojects that will benefit most of the people in the future are good choice but you should know if these developers are capable of doing it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
I pay attention to the projects, with which you can create a new blockchain. As an example, Etherium, NEO and  ArcBlock as a fresh one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I try to invest in the IT sector, because I think that now it needs very strong modernization and is innovative, because thanks to this sector we can integrate innovations into other sectors of our life
Activity: 119
January 13, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
To me, I would have great interest in projects that work on technology solotion as we're moving from agriculture and industry to technology society now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
January 13, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on the projects they are investing in. Like I am mostly interested in green projects, since world will be needing green and sustainable projects in coming years. What is your pick?
Security platform because progress is becoming limited and one factor is trust, if you do not trust a certain project, people or something. How it gonna be implemented, but if you have trust to something, we can see the progress that goes on anf one we will be surprised of something we trust.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 13, 2018, 01:26:19 AM
Fintech and P2p lending. Once these are fully powered by the blockchain tech, it's gonna really take off. Smart contracts is the future of these industries.
Activity: 205
January 13, 2018, 01:20:51 AM
If im going to invest, i would probably invest into platforms related to trading of cryptocurrencies and maybe some that are related to innovations for wallets because it really is the trend nowadays.

Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 13, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
Smart contract, artificial intelligent because we can hold the growth of technology maybe someday alot of job will fill by robots, banking blockchain because the more easy we pay many things with bank product the more easy we using our cryptocurrency money. And project manufacture because a lot of people need to fullfill their needs and the service will easy to use by many people.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
FINTECH all the way baby, that's where the money is so only seems natural Smiley   All aboard OMG, SALT, PPT, VERI, PPP .... . choo choo
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 13, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
It is not possible to select the industry as per own choice. I study the project and choose batter project even than i prefer Media, Entertainment and Gaming project. Because this sector is always in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: