Pages:
Author

Topic: Which industry are you investing most? - page 5. (Read 593 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
January 11, 2018, 11:41:05 AM
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on the projects they are investing in. Like I am mostly interested in green projects, since world will be needing green and sustainable projects in coming years. What is your pick?

I would love to hear the Green projects you are looking at!

I am interested in the cloud storage industry primarily with SIAcoin
also interested in "the internet of things" with IOTA.
I think both are very revolutionary fields and particularily with the
IoT it is only really getting started now.

I am also interested in space, spaceX and "the trip to Mars" although
I'm not sure yet where the Blockchain technology fits in with this yet  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 11:35:00 AM
I'd like to hear everyone's opinion on the projects they are investing in. Like I am mostly interested in green projects, since world will be needing green and sustainable projects in coming years. What is your pick?

Oh there are many interesting markets and within those many applications of the Blockchain. I try to invest in two things: Projects that independently of the industry have low risk, typically they are company going crypto. The other are in the area of pure chain technologies. Platforms if you will.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2018, 11:32:54 AM
   Gambling, then in payment processor, and I like innovations where blockchain
is connected with some real business.
   Currently here on forum we can find so many good suggestions for ongoing
and upcoming projects, I would like to be a part of most of them. I do not have
enough funds for every project I wish to support, with what I have I need to choose
good and if that works I will think what to do next, but currently crypto-world is the
place where I wish to be.
   Soon I will have nice amount of money in crypto-currencies, I will announce my
portfolio when I come to my first goal.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
I invested in NXT, IGNIS and YUPIE.
I do not know if they have a high potential for the long term or not but I will sell when the price meets my target!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
This is something to look into

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Activity: 196
Merit: 17
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
January 11, 2018, 11:23:12 AM
I don't have a particular preference. I am just looking for good deals regardless of the industry.

I wish you good luck with your green projects, hopefully you'll make a change but I think it'll be difficult in this world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 11, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
I like real life projects like real estate, health and gaming etc that are mostly composed of smart contracts on eth network.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
January 11, 2018, 06:12:30 AM
Internet of things (IoT) is a huge branch which will rule our future life. So I invested in IOTA, because it seems to be the most solid coin in this area.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
January 11, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

Smart contracts, base layer protocols & file storage

Regards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
January 11, 2018, 05:48:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: