Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 5. (Read 4956 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
If you choose as an investment , I think they're both a good fit and, if the technology is definitely here , it is more future
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 27, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

Ripple. A banking coin with such speed is poised for success no matter what frame the market is in right now, there is so much that can be done with a coin like ripple. Tron is a good coin but ripple is the better choice, it is the coin that has the most potential for mass adoption and adoption into the banking system so you want to invest in ripple
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
I think today Ripple looks preferable to any coin, not just Tron. The Ripple team does a really huge amount of work, and this is paying off.
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
it looks like ripple is better and has stronger fundamentals than tron, ripple is supported by the community and decentralized system and the platform...
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 25, 2018, 01:19:30 PM
tron have room to growth.  and i love justin. the guy always trying to shill tron. As a ceo i believe that is the right way which that guy doing. Because in crypto space investors always need hype and they need to hopes about future.
Justin doing right things for that always.  I think tron can be reach 50b dollar marketcap in next bull market. I dont like tron and ripple actually. But if i want to invest now i can choose tron.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
October 25, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
sure, Ripple. it is more reliable and relevant. from the Tron expected a lot and in the end while all is not well
Activity: 229
Merit: 11
October 22, 2018, 08:04:55 PM
I think both of them are shitcoins.
They are just first ones on their path and thats it.
Especially ripple ruins all image of cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 264
Merit: 16
October 22, 2018, 07:52:34 PM
Ripple is SCAM, use bitcoin, forget ripple, Metcalfes Law:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe%27s_law

We should always support the biggest nework, at least until crypto gets to the TOP agains FIAT currencies.

This is Bitcointalk, not Rippletalk !

Activity: 149
October 21, 2018, 03:40:24 PM
In my opinion, both Ripple and Tron are good coin. In particular, Ripple is a widely reputed financial platform in the market. Tron is known for its excellent marketing background. Perhaps the Ripple is the electronic currency that can give investors better income.
Ripple is a professional coin to have. Tron is like a side project with rich investors inside of it.

Ripple is better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 03:38:00 PM
both coins are good but for ripple because the price has reached the highest peak I think it's better to choose tron right now because it's at risk if you buy ripple right now
Ripple did not get to its highest that it could go. The ATH could get very high if they stopped manipulating the price of Ripple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 20, 2018, 06:23:50 AM
In such matters, I wonder why you choose one of the coins. Take both, see how they behave in the market, act according to circumstances. theory and practice in cryptocurrency are too divergent.

That is also a strategy, but in average I can say that both projects are good in development. In the next years I see that this projects have a good place in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
In such matters, I wonder why you choose one of the coins. Take both, see how they behave in the market, act according to circumstances. theory and practice in cryptocurrency are too divergent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
the throne did not show its best. here, too, of course jumps back and forth, but he has a better chance to grow
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 04:43:04 AM
In my opinion, both Ripple and Tron are good coin. In particular, Ripple is a widely reputed financial platform in the market. Tron is known for its excellent marketing background. Perhaps the Ripple is the electronic currency that can give investors better income.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Ripple offers technology for banks and large businesses to quickly transfer assets. But Tron has just a big advertising company. I think XRP is more reliable
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 20, 2018, 03:06:36 AM
Tron has a perfect  marketing and nothing more. I don't know people using Tron's products.
As for XRP, check out, huge corporations,banks have sign agreement with Ripple and use it for interbank payments
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 03:02:37 AM
Both coins are interesting in terms of investment, Ripple think good in terms of short-term investment, and Tron think very attractive for long-term investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 20, 2018, 02:14:55 AM
As I see its better ripple, Because it can pump from 0.75$ up to 0.8$ within 3 to 5 weeks only. We can earned profit within this weeks. So its better to buy Ripple and hold for 1 to 2months.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 19, 2018, 03:42:13 PM
I don't know what is it with comparing coins that don't have similar purpose. Ripple was made to help banks in value transfer, and tron was made like smart contract platform.

Each has different competition and values.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
October 19, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
For me, it is obvious that Ripple is better than Tron in its all aspects. When I compare them I see Ripple more and more safer project. Trusted by banks and other authorities. For instance, Ripple founders can talk to Trump easily. How about Justin Sun? I think he is a big joke.
Pages:
Jump to: