Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better Ripple or Tron? - page 9. (Read 4956 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 07:31:32 PM
Ripple is currently showing tremendous growth and the presence of support from serious investors. Probably, it will continue to grow thanks to their support even more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 07:57:03 AM
Short time back i would say that Eiple is dead and it wonr be alive because of the decentralised nature, but right now I am looking for entry point Cheesy
LIke it or not but Ripple is doing big stuff and the value will go up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 05, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
I think ripple is better option than TRON.
People are aware about ripple and people are investing in ripple too. Because it has more market cap and people have faith on ripple. TRON is not stable in the market. I think tron will take few more years to reach at competitive level. So my choice is Ripple.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 07:26:53 AM
Ripple compared to the Throne is more stable and its market capitalization a lot more. Technically the ripple ahead.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
Truly however these coins are useful for speculation id rather pick swell as my decision, no second thoughts picking it I like Its development and its associations and strength in the marketcap however it achieve its most extreme marketcap on the grounds that its incorporated it very well may be more coin to come.
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 05, 2018, 02:52:56 AM
I prefer precisely Ripple. The capitalization of this coin is many times larger than that of TRON. And the recent positive movements in the price of XRP is also very encouraging. As for me, TRON has many prospects, but Ripple is developing faster.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 01:27:23 AM
For me, ripples are better than tron. But if I decide to invest, I still choose to invest both. Profits can be reduced, but will be safer!
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:19:52 AM
I wanted to know which is better is it Ripple or Tron? Smiley

For me tron is better than ripple because since the market dump , tron has still a good potential and it survived since then so maybe it will continue it's good characteristics from now on. 
Activity: 30
October 05, 2018, 01:17:00 AM
TRON is a joke of Justin Sun, price increase mainly due to hard marketing, fomo and fake news , Ripple is the future with great application in our life and amazing updated technology
Activity: 308
October 05, 2018, 01:16:52 AM

Both coins are good to invest with especially when it comes to ling term investment but in my opinion,  I think ripple is much better tha tron because it has a good potential since then so maybe it's a good sign for a better future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

I am absolutely sure that both coins become an excellent solution for promising and profitable investments. But personally, I now prefer to work with Ripple. Because I am sure that Ripple has more potential for development, it will be more expensive than Tron.
Activity: 9
October 04, 2018, 11:33:40 PM
At the present time, I think you should have a lot of investment options on the ripple. Because they really have a very strong development, at some point they have passed ETH and are in second place. They have risen from $ 0.3 and up to now are over $ 0.5.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:20:02 PM
At the present time, we can see that the ripples are in a very high position, even if they even hit ETH up to second place. That said, the ripples are developing very well. If for long-term investment options, I think you should have reasonable investments in ripples.
Ripple is at a high position and it makes a lot of th other coins vulnerable to a dump. Ripple is sort of a sleeping giant.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
October 04, 2018, 11:18:30 PM
Ripple is more well-known and has business partnerships with major banks so is a safer choice than Tron. Tron is a good coin too.
Activity: 16
October 04, 2018, 11:13:39 PM
At the present time, we can see that the ripples are in a very high position, even if they even hit ETH up to second place. That said, the ripples are developing very well. If for long-term investment options, I think you should have reasonable investments in ripples.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 10:38:18 PM
What is one, what other projects I do not like. But if you choose between them, then certainly Ripple. Tron is absolutely unreasonable bloated bubble
Tron is a great altcoin but ripple more better, and if we will based on the investor of both ripple and tron there are more people are investing in ripple and even ripple is more better, tron will surely show a good performance soon.
for both of these coins are having a pretty tight competition because they are fighting over the best position was able to bring it to compete get prime position and generates a high enough value in the future. After I see the value of owned Ripple is much higher.
I am currently collecting loads of Tron. with the development of the present at the TRON is able to produce much bigger gains in the future. Anyway it is indeed very current state of Tron is supported by a large number of enthusiasts TRON that support its growth and development.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 10:35:44 PM
I think the best of these two coins is ripple because this ripple was already created earlier than Tron, with a lot of ripple experience. I'm sure ripple prices can be very expensive and can be very useful than tron.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:50:44 PM
Between Ripple and Treon, I tend to choose ripple, this coint, I think the development is getting better and widely known, if you are sure to start investing in ripple because this coint is worth considering
Activity: 95
October 04, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

I think Tron is better. If you will see the price now, it is cheaper than Ripple. Tron still have much space to grow. Buy Tron now while it is very cheap.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:29:48 PM
I think dividing money in many places is better when the market is red, Tron and Ripple are 2 good coins and have a marketcap of more than $ 1 billion so I prefer to choose both.
Pages:
Jump to: