Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better, staying long on BTC or USD in this Bear Market - page 5. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
It depends on your risk appetite. The two strategy seems fins strategy to me, it really depends on the trader. Some has stronger hands than others and willing to withstand the bear market just by holding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
You're not seeing the big picture. Do some technical analysis on the monthly, weekly, or daily charts and you'll see we're lined up for a HUGE move going long. Long time period charts are very reliable and it seems as though we are seeing a very clear pattern reemerge. You can run and hide when you see red if you want, but the big boys are about to play.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hold your bitcoins no matter how much the prices drop. The fact that we are in a bear market right now does not mean that there won't be another bull. It will just take a while which is why all investors are advised to be patient and if you know that you cannot be patient to wait for a long time then this market is not for you.

Which means either you ride with the market swings or get out if you cannot withstand the swings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?
I think that now it's best to deal with marginal trades and to catch profits on the moves both up and down.
Activity: 240
Hold your bitcoins no matter how much the prices drop. The fact that we are in a bear market right now does not mean that there won't be another bull. It will just take a while which is why all investors are advised to be patient and if you know that you cannot be patient to wait for a long time then this market is not for you.
It is difficult to say but If I were the trader I will definitely keep holding then look for more money to buy more Bitcoin. This always works for me and it's fun to do! If the price falls again, you look for more money and buy more Bitcoin. If it falls again, you buy more.
Then if price begins to rise, you start  selling off the dips you bought bit by bit until you are left with the main holding which should be your long-term holding.

If i get you right, you mean you always introduce more fiat to buy more dips and sell off when it rises to cash out your fiat while the initial purchase which is the main holding will be the one to hold for long term???
It makes sense to some extent as it is possible one can re-coup the initial investment via that means.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
It is difficult to say but If I were the trader I will definitely keep holding then look for more money to buy more Bitcoin. This always works for me and it's fun to do! If the price falls again, you look for more money and buy more Bitcoin. If it falls again, you buy more.
Then if price begins to rise, you start  selling off the dips you bought bit by bit until you are left with the main holding which should be your long-term holding.
In this current bearish markets, some school of thoughts believe it is better to stay long on USDT in order to remain safe while others think it is better to stay long on BTC as one will always have more of USD once the market gains momentum in the bullish season.
Which is better?
Pages:
Jump to: