Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is Better to invest in (LOGICALLY,) Bitcoin or Dogecoin? - page 4. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
It's not even a debate, bitcoin is much better than dogecoin in any ways. Dogecoin is just hyped at the moment because of what Elon Musk is doing and because of what he did on bitcoin. Later on, bitcoin will still continue on dominating the market and dogecoin might stay still on how it is at the moment and bitcoin will continue on soaring high as it recovers from the current issue. There's more to expect in bitcoin than dogecoin and even after many years, we will witness how powerful bitcoin is and how much of a failure dogecoin might probably be.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Here is what is persuading me to buy Dodgecoin over BTC, but I could be wrong. What do you guys think?

https://provscons.com/why-is-dogecoin-better-than-bitcoin/

Logically speaking, the above link lists all the negatives of BTC and pros of using Dodgecoin over BTC

The article clearly mentions this:

"Cryptos were not supposed to become collectible items. Over the years, however, Bitcoin became a collectible item"
So since the beginning of the launch of Bitcoin back in 2009, the poster did not realize that it was not supposed to be used as a collectible item to have informed us of this until now. Anyways I didn't bother to read the article because I really care less about what will be said and it is your choice to invest in whichever cryptocurrency you wish to without seeking anyone's advice cos it seems to me that you are seeking advice. Before the tweet, no one thought that investing in dogecoin was a thing but it is all I see these days.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Right now people have a belief that someone is trying to support dogecoin. Also dogecoin seems to be a low price coin which is also getting more importance among the new investors into the market. In one way or other dogecoin will have its dependence over bitcoin.

One request : Make the correction on the thread and the post. It is Dogecoin and not Dodgecoin.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Logically speaking, the above link lists all the negatives of BTC and pros of using Dodgecoin over BTC

So you come to Bitcoin forum in the Bitcoin area and.. I don't know, either try to convince bitcoiners that bitcoin is bad and a meme altcoin is superior, either want to get some hits for a website/blog?
Well, imho either of the two you're trying, you're doing it wrong. And in the wrong place.
Activity: 40
Merit: 14
Here is what is persuading me to buy Dodgecoin Dogecoin over BTC, but I could be wrong. What do you guys think?

https://provscons.com/why-is-dogecoin-better-than-bitcoin/

Logically speaking, the above link lists all the negatives of BTC and pros of using Dodgecoin Dogecoin over BTC

The article clearly mentions this:

"Cryptos were not supposed to become collectible items. Over the years, however, Bitcoin became a collectible item"

Edit: Fixed title!
Pages:
Jump to: