Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 21. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I prefer to follow bounty because they give more coins than coins given by airdrop even though we have to work more to get it
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
each of these species has its own advantages. bounty is more diverse and interesting, but airdrop involves one of the ways of distributing crypts for those who already have something in their wallet. for example, free Bitcoin Cash coins were distributed to holders of Waves tokens. further, earnings on bounty campaigns are significantly higher, because it is more large and can last from several weeks to several months, the reward can be divided into several stages. In addition, bounty campaigns require participants to have much more skills and understanding of the topic itself, which is not available in airdrops. airdrops - minimum time and minimum effort. me, as a busy person, just the airdrop is closer.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
When compared with airdrops, the bounty is indeed a program that has great enthusiasm and results. From my personal, I am more and very fond of bounty, the opportunity earned from bounty to earn a very large income
Activity: 183
For me, bounty is more effective than airdrops.  Most often in the airdrops nothing is paid and I see no reason to participate in them.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
The effectiveness of Bounties or Airdrops; First and foremost, 98% of Airdrop are scam while Bounty 84% are also scam but i prefer Bounty to Airdrop because of the gain therein. Many people on this forum made their first money on Bounties before they venture into investment. I love doing Bounties to earn more token that will be profitable to me in the nearest future. I therefore prefer bounties to airdrops..... Cool 
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In fact, most bounty hunters complete rewards and airdrops at the same time, but because of the greater chance of rewards being paid by the bounty, people prefer bounty quests!
Activity: 112
Well, If you choose good projects to work with. You could not earn a lot on airdrops.
Activity: 210
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
For me, bounty has bigger rewards than airdrops and most of airdrops now are scams some of them just only want to get the details from you so be careful, analyze and learned before joining.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Until now I've never joined with airdrops, I prefer bounty because I think bounty has proven more beneficial than aidrops because bounty project is more transparent than airdrop.
Activity: 210
I participated in a lot of airdrops but did not get anything.  Bounty is more effective.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

You should participate in bounty campaigns than airdrops. Yes bounty campaigns gives you tasks with formalities but the rewards are better compare to what you get on airdrops. Also most of the airdrops out there are scam and you probably would not get your reward even if you finished the task you were ask to do.
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
Bounty is more preferable than airdrop. If I'm going to choose of course I would choose bounty. Airdrop percentage for being legit is like 10% below so what would you expect.
Activity: 322
Bounty is more effective as compare to fill up Airdrops because bounty pay you more rewards instead of airdrops. If you want to earn big income then do bounties and follow all the rules carefully. Airdrops are no more reliable because many airdrops are scams nowadays.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
t depends on your abilities to follow rules and guidelines, most bounties require you to adhere to some rules before you can qualify for the token whereas in airdrop you are likely not to follow any major rules. But most quality token now prefer bounties programmes than during airdrop.
Activity: 84
now a lot of bounty hunters and everyone wants to bite their part of the pie. the simpler the task, the less rates you will get at mu is that the more people will participate on the principle of least resistance. carefully study the catch - you will notice that for media content usually give ten times more rates than for Twitter or Facebook and of course the subscription-the more your rating the higher the reward-write more messages become steep and good luck
Activity: 110
I will do both bounty quests and airdrops, but I think the bounty quest is better because it has a higher chance of distributing rewards! But airdrops are also good, convenient and quick!
Activity: 156
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
If you want a huge income, much effective is bounty campaign rather than airdrop. Bounty paid you an exact and huge amount of token at the end of thier ICO's sale and thier coin has already a value. Airdrop also free token but thier distribution of free coin was very low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if in my opinion a more effective is bounty compared to airdrop, because income earned from bounty greater than airdrop. therefore I rarely participate in airdrop.
Activity: 123
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
I think bounty is more effective than airdrop, because to get paid from bounty we are told to complete the job or task. that's what makes me challenged
Activity: 168
Of course the bounty is more effective than the airdrops.  Most often in the airdrops nothing is paid.
Pages:
Jump to: