Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 17. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I prefer to participate in a bounty campaign than participating in airdrops that most of them don't really have value in market. I choose to spend my time completing bounty campaign task because I know I will earn well in bounty.
Airdrops would be more profitable if they all were giving out more than $4 per airdrop though you can join a lot of airdrop campaigns and make money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
It seems to me that ICO signatures campaigns are most effective. Of course, they require more preparation, including on time. You must first pump your account to the required rank, have the appropriate theoretical and practical training, and only then you can start earning. However, just such an activity is more permanent and has a good perspective. Participating in ICO signature campaigns, you can simultaneously invest in the necessary projects, and then trade the received tokens on the exchange. These activities will complement each other.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I prefer to participate in a bounty campaign than participating in airdrops that most of them don't really have value in market. I choose to spend my time completing bounty campaign task because I know I will earn well in bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If I think it makes Bounty more effective than Airdrop, because most Bounty is successful rather than Airdrop but there is also a scam, and finally Bounty pillar is higher than Airdrop pay and another Bounty is more certain than Airdrop
Activity: 350
Of course by participating in the bounty you can get a lot more profit than participating in airdrop . There are more rules and objectives but also a lot more profit , you can make good money on it .
Activity: 294
Definitely Bounty, this is more profitable occupation. Here you can participate in various types, social networks, blogs, translations, subscription campaigns and others. But, you need to choose these bounties well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Definitely bounty is more prefer by many people than airdrops. They have many reason, first they don't want to risk effort or their time. Second bounty is more profitable better than airdrops. Third the tokens that we can receive in bounty is more legit and valuable than airdrops.
Activity: 154
Of Course Bounty! On airdrops of course takes less time, but the sense with them a little recently. Very much a Scam. The bounty is already much bigger and the reward is bigger
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
This depends on ones the prefference , some preffer Airdrops while others would rather participate in bounties, I personally like bounties as they. Pay considerably better than Airdrops, you also get to chose these campaigns you take part in.bounty campaigns also have a lesser. Chance of turning out as scams as compared. To Airdrops, the value of the payouts are also. Better
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Bounties are not just up to the formalities, it really requires you to do a job which will be rewarded after the campaign. Bounties gives decent amount of token/money than airdrops. Most bounties are legit than how most airdrops are just a scam or a trash (no tokens sent). Bounties are definitely effective, the very reason why almost all members here at Bitcointalk.org Jr. member above, join signature campaigns and other campaigns as well. Translation in bounty campaigns pays a lot from the hardwork and effort you've exerted. If I were you, try both or better yet.... do both.

I agree, Airdrops are only interesting if you are brand new in the forum and can‘t do bounties or if you are someone with very good luck and always finds a jewel under a lot of dust
Activity: 111
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
It's hard to judge which one. I'm involved in both, Airdrop is fast, simple but with little money. Bounty is time consuming but the profit is much higher. It is all due to your choice.
Activity: 84
Bounty, no brainer.

With Bounties, you also have the advantage to select the best projects. Doing some research on the companies that you are looking to promote is very advisable, with so many new ICO's you really want to select the best ones to commit your time and effort on.

Bounties are responding well mostly community users goes with bounty campaign constant promoting of the projects will makes us win and prices are possibility to rise again  well don't mind the risk as we enjoyed what weved done   we get back our reward and sincere thanks to many investors.
Activity: 142
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I do not advise you to participate in airdrops.  You will waste time and get nothing.  I advise you to find a good bounty.  Now the bounty is much more effective than the airdrops.
Activity: 462
Among airdrop companies, the majority are scammers, so airdrop companies are less effective for earning money than bounty companies. In order to successfully participate in the bounty of the company you just need to choose a good project and follow it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I prefer to do gratuity activities because this plan offers greater returns than air drops.

Some are not paying, which is really disappointing, and most are now demanding too many tasks.
Activity: 154
Of course bounty.
I participated in a dozen airdrops and all of them did not bring me a significant benefit.
I think it's a waste of time and it's better to participate in the bounty.
This is almost a guaranteed benefit.
Activity: 126
there are pluses in the bounty but it takes more time to complete the tasks
Activity: 210
In my opinion, bounty is always better than airdrops. Yes its very easy to join airdrops and you dont have to do anything aside from joining but its offer very small reward and most of the time its a scam. Bounties offer a significant amount of reward in return of your completed task. Also you will learn a lot in bounty than in airdrops.
Activity: 210
Bounty is far more effective to me compare to airdrops. Is better you patiently work to get your token/coin than being hacked where you want to get some small amount of airdrop token for free. I nearly lost my account to one airdrop I did .
Activity: 221
If talking which one is more effective and that gives greater profits and benefits, of course it is bounty. With a note: choose the right bounty and do it right to the end.
Pages:
Jump to: