Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 28. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I am a bounty hunter. When asked this question, of course, I will answer simply " Bounty Hunter". Actually, it is not only about I'm a bounty hunter. Bounty gives more promising rewards than airdrops. from bounty, we can choose some campaigns that have different allocation and percentage. For me, Signature is my first preference. I can gain more tokens and rewards from this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
To me, both Bounty and Airdrop are interesting. When I join Airdrop I just follow the instructions as I can get a free token. While participating in the Bounty, I have to work really: Posting, translating, participating in the signature campaign ... Bounty rewards are often better value. I like to receive rewards from my righteous and serious work.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Yes, the bounty is really more profitable than the airdrops.  Now a lot of fake airdrops.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize. Usually airdrops are fake but if not you can only get little amount of money so it is worthless for me. I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit than losing my time to worthless airdrops
Airdrop is easy to get small volume coins. this makes Airdrop a lot of fans. but for myself I prefer Bounty. because the level of profit given Bounty is bigger and more profitable in return given to give me more contents of the wallet.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
According to the experience I feel that bounty is more effective and profitable than airdrops, this is because most bounties are big projects and it is easy to reach hardcap so that many markets accept them.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
I prefer both. But as long as you know that your airdrops and bounty that has joined is legit and have good devs then you can say that all of it is effective.
Activity: 48
Bounties are way more effective for sure.
I like to state that Bounties would be more effective because people are joining them for a reason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Though there are some airdrop that worth a good fortunes too while there are few bounty that are close to nothing in worth but the percentage of the one with worth is high in the favour of bounty campaign compare to airdrop. So I will go for bounty over the airdrop
Activity: 203
Of course bounty, tho airdrop is the easiest way to earn tokens but it has no assurance that you can receive any tokens from them like what happened to me, some airdrop is scam. In bounty it just need your time and effort then you can earn more than on what you received in airdrop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Bounty programs are more effective because nowadays there are many valuable and successful bounty programs that will surely gives you a lot of profit. Unlike airdrop it pays a little amount and sometimes it has no value and there are times  tgat you may encounter scam in airdrop so the best choice for now is bounty programs it is worth of the hassle, efforts, time and wait. Don't waste your time in airdrop because there are small chances you can gain a lot profit on this.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
What I was noticed in joining in airdrop and bounty campaigns are the more effective to earn a better amount of income in that two campaign is the bounty campaign because it is more accurate of carrying their campaign signature the more people who gets curious to read their white papers in their website the big chance they will invest their investments than the airdrop campaign you just fill an application that you want to earn a free airdrop and join their telegram and just wait for the distribution for just doing nothing. So better to you to join some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
In my opinion playing bounty are more worth because it can be paid higher than airdrop. Treat airdrop like a side job and bounty campaign is your main job. After you doing bounty task you can start searching airdrop. But don't expect to be paid if you doing airdrop because sometime there are so many scam project and failed project too. Good luck and happy hunting..
Activity: 252
I think bounty is more profitable than airdrops, I have taken a part in lots of airdrops and I still cannot change most of the tokens for bitcoin or etherium because they are not listed anywhere.
Activity: 84
among the air drops recently a lot of scammers they all want to collect your passport data because on the black market is a very valuable item. do not go the easy way - the easier the way the more there competitors. study the market read and develop the more you write comment here, the higher your ranking but do not overdo it otherwise you can be blocked and the higher your ranking on the website the more you can pay for the subscription, the company will have the best prices in all binti
Activity: 644
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Well,in my own opinion I prefer between airdrops and bounty, I rather choose joining in a bounty campaigns. Because bounty can give you a legit rewards, tokens, coins, and bitcoin, you are sure that your hardwork is paid off(you just need to pick a good bounty campaign) but most of all bounty is really paying at the end of the campaign and in bounty their are lots of campaigns you can join just like facebook, twitter, vlog, signature campaigns and so on. Compare to airdrops, yes its easy to earn because you just need to sign up and participate with their telegram but some airdrop coins are not valueable.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Obviously, it is clear that bounty programs are more effective than airdrop.  Although I have had some pals of mine appreciate certain airdrop paid them hugely.  I am of the view that bounty programs are most effective in the sense that tokens earn over a stipulated period of time in a particular bounty program will be far worth than what earned in an airdrop. 
More so,  chance of being paid in an airdrop is very small compared with the chances of being paid in a bounty program being held on a forum.
I shall advice that bounty hunters pay keen attention to options they can participate in, in bounty programs so as to dedicate enough time to promoting such program.

For me I prefer joining airdrops rather than bounties because in airdrops if we are too lucky then we can receive good amount of airdrops and and if it will be listed in exchange sites then that will be an easy money for us unlike bounties that needs a lot of reporting.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
It actually depends . For bounty you have more chance you are on a good project than airdrop. An airdrop like hydro and Enumivo can give you enough money than soany bounties combined.
Activity: 85
Obviously, it is clear that bounty programs are more effective than airdrop.  Although I have had some pals of mine appreciate certain airdrop paid them hugely.  I am of the view that bounty programs are most effective in the sense that tokens earn over a stipulated period of time in a particular bounty program will be far worth than what earned in an airdrop. 
More so,  chance of being paid in an airdrop is very small compared with the chances of being paid in a bounty program being held on a forum.
I shall advice that bounty hunters pay keen attention to options they can participate in, in bounty programs so as to dedicate enough time to promoting such program.
Activity: 434
It is clear that bounty programs are more effective than airdrops programs. By following a valid bounty, no matter how long you follow, you will get paid. Lots of surprises and great opportunities that you can get from the bounty. While with airdrops, not always that you do it will get paid. And most tokens obtained from airdrops do not have a good exchange value on the market.
Activity: 210
Both of them are effective and good on their own way. Through airdrop we can receive free tokens just by doing the given simple tasks in a matter of less than 5minutes and we'll just wait for its distribution. In bounty campaigns we are given much more tasks that we need to work diligently for weeks but the payouts is much more higher than airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: