Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 26. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
For me, the bounty is a more effective way of earning than airdrops.  Now there are very few good airdrops.
Activity: 9
There is just the difference that you have to work for bounty rewards. For AirDrops you don't have to work.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Both profitable but seems Bounties is more effective like you could earned huge money by simply do the task on the bounty and sometimes you might gained up to 4 ETH if you're good in translation campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Rewards are now seen as a more reliable activity!

Because the reward task requires you to complete your task every week, you will receive a token after ico is accepted!

And airdrop is free candy, you just need to register your information! The number of people involved in air drops is also very large.

Many air drops you can't get a token!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Bounty Is more effective, I have try doing airdrop but the reward is always so small and it won't server you for anything, but bounty tokens is tangible enough to pay your little bills.  
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Ofcourse it is more effect to join in bounty campaigns than airdrop campaigns because you can earn many tokens in bounty than in airdrop. Also there are alot of shit airdrop rigt mow so expect that even you join in many airdrop you will still not be able to earn alot.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Because bounty is more advantageous when compared with airdrops. Many people participate in bounty because they believe that participating in the bounty will make a big profit.
Activity: 336
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Airdrops doesn't give much tokens to make you earn money. But bounties can give you more profit. Normally you should do more tasks in bounty campaigns, but in the end if you have chosen a right project, it will worth the effort.
Thats rights some other tokens given by airdrops don't have any value on market also eth gas is high that the value of token in sold will be equivalent only for gas so means useless. But if steak on bounty hunting and search for the better one it has a bigger chance to earn more tokens and bigger value also when hold some other time. I think bounty is more effective than airdrop, so I participate more in bounty, but in between my leisure time, I will also participate in airdrop
Activity: 273
bounty is much more effective than airdrop, if airdrop is mostly given instantly without having to work, but bounty we are given rewards after we do the job. but lately a lot of bounty that cheats, they do not pay. so be smart in choosing a trusted bounty.
Yes you are right and you need to completed the tasks for every week to get a stakes or points to every campaign that you've joined it is not easy to find a promising airdrop or bounty campaign. Main reason behind is there are so many scam airdrops and they never give tokens for us. But sometimes they give small amount of tokens and those are also not profitable that much
Activity: 182
It seems to me to participate more effectively in the bounty than in the airdrops.  Because there is more to pay coins.
But the end of the end of the lot is also rich airdrop must repost oroun retweet. Airdrop is also susceptible to cheap coin prices.  I take both of them because the same produce. If you want to find results must be hard work. Airdrop simple how it works sign in is finished and the result is small even many scam, obviously very much different with bounty which is more profitable even if our rank high result is more leverage
Activity: 168
I see no reason to participate in airdrops, because there is often nothing to pay.  It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
a very short answer to your question is the difference in the acquisition value / token obtained because to follow the airdrops not all projects pay. that's what I know
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
In my opinion bounty more clearly it's division. Airdrop sometimes too long distribution and the price was destroyed or not have an exchange.
But not all airdrop scam, Decred and Postoken are one that gives big profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
 I think to join bounty campaign is more better from join airdrop. Airdrop is good but if you want to get more money from Crypto without investment, then bounty campaign is must for you.
Activity: 290
Bounty campaigns is more effective than airdrops. Most of the time bounty campaigns give the biggest reward compares to airdrops. Plus airdrops have a bad reputation now as mostly scam and waste of time compared to bounty campaigns. Bounty campaigns may have a lot of task to complete compared to airdrops but in the end it is all worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

Most projects allocate more tokens for bounty campaign than airdrops. That also means you can get paid more if you participate. It also makes sense because you'll have to promote for a longer period compared to airdrop which is a one-time thing. I experienced getting paid 1,000 tokens for airdrop and over 200,000 tokens for bounty on the same project.
Activity: 340
That's true that bounty requires more tasks to complete than the airdrops. But, now, the rewards from bounty are more promising. There are many scam airdrops or the token from the airdrop is less worthy.
Activity: 24
I think that depends on each projects. Some projects might benefit more from an airdrop style distribution, because for them, the most important thing is to just get the coin out in circulation, but many utility coins might be better off with bounty program, so then people will start using the coin for the utility it provides right away and provide the users the project needed for long term success.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
For me, I think bounties are better because, its much more sure to give out rewards than airdrops. Airdrops are pretty much unreliable nowadays and its rewards are much less compared to bounties. On the other hand, bounties gives much more high rewards and its pretty much sure you will receive something at the end of the day.
Activity: 82
It seems to me better to participate in the bounty.  I see no reason to participate in airdrops and spend time on them.
Pages:
Jump to: