Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more profitable trading exchange or mining and why?? - page 2. (Read 1477 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Keep in mind that mining needs too much funds to build a system that can mine coins in the market and also electricity is your best enemy here. If you want to earn money while doing nothing but waiting for your mining unit then go and have it but make sure you know things and calculate all the necessary information because there's a lot of people right now that doing mining but they end up losing their money instead of getting profit. So if I were you I will choose trading so that my knowledge about Bitcoin and altcoins would be bigger and bigger as days pass because in trading your skills and strategies will be the one who dictate your income.
Activity: 336
I think trade is more reasonable. because mining requires some time and cost. good deals in trade.
The costs of mining are fixed. if the price is low you can be harmful. in trade you can save money.

When you mine, you do not risk ever but you spend the money on the equipment and electricity. Thus, the profits from mining are less than trading profits.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Doing profits in a falling market is not easy. Profit in trading is higher, you can start making money faster than mining, but the risks are much higher.
Activity: 38
the commercial exchange because the profits are faster than the mining in which you have to invest
Activity: 56
In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?

If you invest in mining (real mining, not cloud), there is no risks to your funds, except coin price fall. If you are trading, you have a lot more risks to loose all your funds. Next thing, mining do not tie you to the place. You just turn on your PC and\or farm, start mining and go where ever you want. Trading is a hard job that tie you to the place. So it's your choise what's better. I like both.  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I think trade is more reasonable. because mining requires some time and cost. good deals in trade.
The costs of mining are fixed. if the price is low you can be harmful. in trade you can save money.

There are so many things you need to consider if you really want to go into mining and that would determine the profitability of the activity itself.

Mining can be as profitable as trading and does not require much effort than setting up your rig. However, when considering the type of gadget for which type of coin as well as electricity, this is what makes the difference.
I choose mining because it is very easy to earn a permanent income from mining that's why I choose mining but it's starting investment is more higher than when compared to other ways of earning,
Merit: 110
Practically speaking, they are both profitable as it depends on the person involves in it, if you are good at technical, computers, whatsoever needed in mining then go for mining, if you are good in making short term decision, loves to read market, love numbers, wants to have a daily income then go for trading.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I have never done mining either directly or invest in a mining company. I do more trading activities, because in addition to not requiring large capital, trading can I do at any time by often observing the movement of coin prices in exchange market. although the profits are also small, but with the right strategy and moment (luck) I can do it as often as possible.

This so called investing in a mining company is most likely cloud mining, right? Cloud mining is not investing, it's wasting time and money and should not be even given as an example of mining.
If you are considering mining Bitcoin, it's not a viable option right now, but let's say you have enough money to start, trading is a better option/ If anything happens you're able to quickly turn your coins into another coin or fiat money, unlike mining, where you have to auction off your hardware first.
I have never done mining either directly or invest in a mining company. I do more trading activities, because in addition to not requiring large capital, trading can I do at any time by often observing the movement of coin prices in exchange market. although the profits are also small, but with the right strategy and moment (luck) I can do it as often as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Mining and trading are equally profitable.
1. in the type of mining, can be done manually and how to invest. if by manual of course takes a lot of time and maintenance costs like electricity or maybe spare parts that we use is broken. but now there are many mining companies that provide some kind of stock for us to buy, then they will share the profits according to the capital we invest.
2. on trading activity of course besides capital, we also have strategy to get profit. with fluctuations coin prices in the market, susceptible to losses
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
I think the most profitable today is trading because now for the mining results and costs are very high and the results are not too sufficient to cover the losses. better trading alone that proved more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
I think both are profitable if you really are into it. Like in trading, if you strive harder and go for day trading you will achieve the amount you want to achieve in within a month. In mining also, you can get that amount you want but would need to buy a lot of things and spend much also to compensate everything.

Well, I'm prefer trading since I'm not tech geek.

But every people have their own desire whenever they fit with their selection. I've trade bitcoin almost 4 years but my friend already mine more than 2 years and the result is mining provide more bitcoin !
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think both are profitable if you really are into it. Like in trading, if you strive harder and go for day trading you will achieve the amount you want to achieve in within a month. In mining also, you can get that amount you want but would need to buy a lot of things and spend much also to compensate everything.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?

If I don't want a hassle work I would prefer mining but of course a good tech should always choose the best rigs, less malfunction and in a very good condition then your good to go, also you have to be wise and do some techniques on how will you lessen the electricity bill.

Moreover, if you love trading and you have a good foundation about the inside and out and really knows how to pick good crypto then it will make you a good amount for daily living. The bigger the money you trade the bigger the amount you earn for sure.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is my example:
I totally agreed on this because mining needs big capital if you really need to explore in this area of profiteering you cant just start with small amount or else it will took you foreve to return investments lol..

While trading is much riskier and must be skilled,lucky. And learnedly to start making some trades.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505

There are so many things you need to consider if you really want to go into mining and that would determine the profitability of the activity itself.

Mining can be as profitable as trading and does not require much effort than setting up your rig. However, when considering the type of gadget for which type of coin as well as electricity, this is what makes the difference.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Activity: 193
I think trading BTC and altcoins is a lot more profitable than mining nowadays. Mining actually is very expensive and you have to spend a lot of money for equipments and electricity, and after this you have to wait several months or even years to start getting profit. Trading can give you fast profits if you have the basical knowledge at least.

That's right, but the risks of losing everything in trade are much higher than in the mining. At mining at you in any case there is a starting capital enclosed in hardware.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
I think trading BTC and altcoins is a lot more profitable than mining nowadays. Mining actually is very expensive and you have to spend a lot of money for equipments and electricity, and after this you have to wait several months or even years to start getting profit. Trading can give you fast profits if you have the basical knowledge at least.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
Mining no longer makes a lot of profit unless you were investing in bitcoin ASIC miner. So, trading the exchanger should be a good idea but you have to make the right pick.

Even ASIC mining is no longer profitable. The real profit in mining is long gone since 2013. Also its called trading in an exchange and not "trading the exchanger". You should work on your knowledge about crypto a bit more. Smiley

Trading unless you are a IT person that understand the maintenance and regular work that goes into mining other investing in the equipment and hooking things up!
Not even an IT personnel can take care of all the mining equipment specially if you are doing bitcoin mining on a medium scale hoping to get decent ROI in a few months or at least a year. You will need a team with experience in this field as well.

Mining requires a lot of investment and there is also doubt, if it would be profitable or not. On the other hand, trading doesn't require much investment, you can start with a small amount of money and it can be profitable.
Mining allows stable earnings, but that's not possible for trading. I prefer to make stable earnings rather than earning a lot.

Profit from mining varies according to the difficulty and the hashrate which is determined by the miners all around the world. So profitability fluctuates.
Pages:
Jump to: