Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more profitable trading exchange or mining and why?? - page 3. (Read 1477 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Mining requires a lot of investment and there is also doubt, if it would be profitable or not. On the other hand, trading doesn't require much investment, you can start with a small amount of money and it can be profitable.
you are absolutely right about financial investments, but you still need to pay attention to the fact that trade requires a lot of time and first of all you will lose almost all your free time.
If it were just about losing your leisure time, even then it was much bearable but here in trading, if you are a beginner you are going to face some good losses. This is why it is recommended to do trading or practice it with small investments in order to learn how to synthesize successful strategies and act upon them. Trading has further many types and you need to understand which suits you the best.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Mining requires a lot of investment and there is also doubt, if it would be profitable or not. On the other hand, trading doesn't require much investment, you can start with a small amount of money and it can be profitable.
Mining allows stable earnings, but that's not possible for trading. I prefer to make stable earnings rather than earning a lot.
Activity: 532
you are absolutely right about financial investments, but you still need to pay attention to the fact that trade requires a lot of time and first of all you will lose almost all your free time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This depend on the skill, hoby, fashion and experience each person. But my personality I choosed also trading because for trading can learn about technical and fundamental analysis by my self in google and youtube. But for mining will be more difficult to learn it by self and should be any other person/miner guiding directly. And also trading promising higher profit than mining though the risk is higher.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Mining no longer makes a lot of profit unless you were investing in bitcoin ASIC miner. So, trading the exchanger should be a good idea but you have to make the right pick.
It’s not a matter of which one that can be making profit or not, I think the first thing to take a look at is the risk that are involved. There isn’t much risk in Bitcoin mining, the problem is that there isn’t much profit coming from it. Trading is good, but you can only make profit from it only if you know what you are doing. You can’t make profit if you’re not good in it. So for those with no experience, Mining is best, while Trading will be best for those with experience.
whenever you look for trading is more better than mining cause we may see a lot of potential and possibility that trading is more good cause it can give you a profit , mining can give you but not as much in a positive way on trading , just take the risk of this two.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
i think mining is porfitable than trading with statment you'r new on crypto , i say this statment because i see lot people do trading with high investment and fall down because he / she didnt know about how to trading , but if you trading you just like invest ur money and get passive income
and with the electry , i think before do mining calculate 1st money u will get and u will spend

CMIIW Wink
For a newbie, I would also recommend going for mining first or even much better is to join a signature campaign as it demands zero investment while mining requires a good hardware setup before a person really earns something out of it.

However, the most beneficial method of earning or increasing capital is trading. A new trader must try it with small amount and understands all the tips and tricks of this profession.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I say trading is more profitable than mining. If you have the knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis on candlestick charting you have a higher chance to get back your ROI.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Mining no longer makes a lot of profit unless you were investing in bitcoin ASIC miner. So, trading the exchanger should be a good idea but you have to make the right pick.
It’s not a matter of which one that can be making profit or not, I think the first thing to take a look at is the risk that are involved. There isn’t much risk in Bitcoin mining, the problem is that there isn’t much profit coming from it. Trading is good, but you can only make profit from it only if you know what you are doing. You can’t make profit if you’re not good in it. So for those with no experience, Mining is best, while Trading will be best for those with experience.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?
It is not only in your sight but in reality, trading is more profitable than mining. Some altcoins has given an investment Return Of over 10* this year alone and if you study most of the analysis by the experts on mining you will find out that it takes more than 2 to 3 years before you can actually get returned on investment. Trading though very risky and you should not embark on it except you have adequate knowledge on how it works is far less in cost.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Trading is more profitable because if you are lucky, you can win double or more per day which mining couldn't.
But mining is more stable and fewer risk.
But I like adventure and enjoy the challenge and stress, so trading is better for me
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
With the same amount of money I think trading is the better option for now. Because you can earn a lot of money everyday if you have good trading skills, enough knowledge and experience about trading. But with mining it's really difficult to earn big amount at the moment because of the mining difficulty of Bitcoin is increasing day by day so the amount of Bitcoin you get everyday will decrease as well. Before it took 10 - 11 month for you to take all the invested money back but for now it'll take to years to take all invested money back Smiley). Don't join mining if you don't have million or maybe billion dollars Smiley)
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Trading unless you are a IT person that understand the maintenance and regular work that goes into mining other investing in the equipment and hooking things up!
Activity: 364
In my sight, trading is much profitable compared to mining, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining it took a long period of time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?
it is true that you mention it, I also choose the trade, because with the trade makes me profit. but certainly not as easy as you say, if you are not careful in trading, especially with ico, you can lose your money, because investing has many risks.
in trading yes that was true you really wanted to be careful on it unlike in mining but you have atleast some tools before you have done of it , in trading you have atleast some knowledge before you start cause if you dont have any knowledge then you may loose some of your money on it then your effort means nothing. before doing taht two even in trading or mining make at least some patience and knowledge also.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
This is my example:
I will choose Trading compared to doing Mining. I think that when I trade I can earn unlimited income, Trading gives me a chance to get more profit. while doing mining I think more static because usually nominal that we will get calculated and estimated, oh yes mining demanded to us to have a quality hardware device, because without good hardware then we will not get good results.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
In my sight, trading sites is much profitable compared to mining sites, though both of this job are needs capital but I choose trading as one of the good investment.
This is my example:
If you invest in mining 0.01 it took a long time before you recover your investment and also you just need to spent much electricity. Are you agree?
On the other side, if you invest in trading like 0.01 and choose one of the better coins you can easily recover your capital together with your income, also in short period of time you can easily doubled or triple your investment. Are you agree?

How come you compared these two when obviously we all know who is much worth to try with associated risks.

Also BTC0.01 in mining can't take you to nowhere. Mining sites? Cloudmining? Even the legit ones can't give you good profit for BTC0.01 capital. But overall they have different background so comparing them isn't making a sense honestly.
Right. They are both totally two different forms of making profit and so many things have to be considered when thinking about the route to take.

Trading is more of it for me once you are good at it as you can make a whole lot from the amount of money you would have put into mining to be able to earn something good in the first place. Also, like you have mentioned, trading is something you can even start small, whereas mining requires some huge capital.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
It is profitable for me to just trade in an exchange because it is the best and not expensive way to make more money is to just trade some coins in the trading sites in the internet rather than spending thousands of dollars to just buy and afford a mining rig. If you are really into profitable and fast profiting business then trading is the best.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Currently, I would take buying as a better option as against mining. Mining is just too complex for someone who does not know much about the technicalities that surrounds the configuration alone is enough to make me avoid it not talk of the cost of setting up the rig and to make it profitable. With all this, buying would save all that and wait for it to appreciate and you could get the profit maybe with longer time but surely lower effort.
Activity: 238
This is my example:
Since i have never experience bitcoin mining then I would agree to trading because your given example has points. Comparing both object will be great to know which is the better process despite of its differences. Trading is a big impact to double your money since that's what we all looking for.
Pages:
Jump to: