Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 20. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 2
RealtyReturns
I think Bitcoin is the most risky than real investment because bitcoin is digital currency and I think there is no person can control the bitcoin world and its not easy to review  and to see the bitcoin transaction because its digital.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Both of them are ways upon which one can make an investment but bitcoin is riskier than investing with the banks . This is because bitcoins are cryptocurrencies and hence are very volatile but if you are into an investment for huge profits then bitcoin is your choice. Banks are quite safe though their returns on investment is very small. So you make the choice as an investor.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
in bank you can't control your money or worst yes they used your money . Bank investment on the other hand which are safe now is expected to face a lot of issues in the future. Cryptocurrencies are also expected to overthrow the banking system.
Activity: 168
 think the risky one is Bitcoin, because its fluctuating value is vulnerable to bubble risk, and is prone to be used as a means of money laundering and other crimes, which can affect the stability of the financial system and harm the public.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment but bitcoin investment is more profitable upon placing a good investment in the trading sites.
All investments will always fit between risk and profit, if we want big profit then we have to be brave and ready to accept big risk loss, but for me bitcoin investment more interesting and with patience then can get big profit.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
in my opinion, bitcoin is riskier than bank investment because, in bitcoin, we don't know where the price wants to go although we can make a prediction or make analysis for the price. and if we make an investment with the bank, I think our risk will small and we still could take a profit after it's ended and we don't have to worried about the profit.
Activity: 57
Bitcoin is more risky i guess, but we should not forget that Bitcoin can also make you rich) With bank investment it's impossible.
Activity: 112
Both are equally risky, but in this case I prefer to invest in bitcoin, because it is easier and the risk of losing less
But many also invest in banks, so the conclusion is where you want to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment but bitcoin investment is more profitable upon placing a good investment in the trading sites.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Bitcoin is more risky but same time you control your money yourself and wash it grow so its an enjoyable  risk.....

Yes bitcoin is very risky but I think it is not compensated by full control of own investment
Activity: 71
Bitcoin is more risky but same time you control your money yourself and wash it grow so its an enjoyable  risk.....
Activity: 75
Involving yourself in any form of investment is a form of risk taking. Sometimes ago, i used to invest a lot in soccer betting. There was always a high chance of you winning or losing. The little experience i had from that sort of investment is that the higher the risk, the higher the profit. In short, investment is more or less gambling. I do not know why i should invest my money with a bank in earn 10% profit at the end of three month while i can invest that same money at earn 400% with few weeks  or months. Banks have always cheated me, they invest your money, make more profit for themselves and give you a small token as your profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Its quite safe when it comes to bank investment but the returns one gets from bank investment is so insignificant unless you are investing a very sizable amount. But with btc, you can invest almost any amount and and still make a sizable profit.
There are many options for bank investments and not every one is secure. Here it is similarly tikeny are less or very safe. The problem is still price volatility ...
Activity: 228
Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it

This is what I whink too, when you invest (or simply put your money) in bank, you know in advance, what will be your profit and how it would be like, but, when you`re investing here, things are completely different.
Activity: 88
Its quite safe when it comes to bank investment but the returns one gets from bank investment is so insignificant unless you are investing a very sizable amount. But with btc, you can invest almost any amount and and still make a sizable profit.
Activity: 168
actually both also have risks but more risks that exist in bitcoin. every money we save online / use the network there must be people who want to steal / hack our wallet account.
Activity: 322
Whenever someone asks the bank to invest in the bitcoin, the risk is more risky. Because all the countries in the world have the approval of the bank. But Bitcoin has no official approval in all the countries.It's the biggest reason is that it is the risk of investing in bitcoin, and there is freedom to invest in the bank.
Activity: 336
As for me, I will choose a little more risky but in my opinion the right choice - investing in bitcoin and altcoins, I do not trust banks and I think their interest is just a mockery and mockery of people!
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
Bitcoin is risky but bank investment is more risky that bitcoin cryptocurrency. When you doing bitcoin cryptocurrency you only need to sell, trade, and buy to have a bitcoin. Also it depends on how the price of the bitcoin have, if it is higher then it is good to have more bitcoin but if it is lower you only need some patience to get it high. But when you're doing bank investment you deposit a certain amount, and the bank pays you interest on that amount. The interest rates paid out on savings accounts are low, but with most savings accounts you can access your funds at any time. I prefer doing Bitcoin investment rather than bank investment. Its much better

I agree with you, in bank investment you cant control your money from time to time, while in bitcoin, yes there is risk but , at least you can control your funds whenever you want using a mobile wallet or wallets where you stored your funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There are very less risks with a bank investment in comparison to crypto. But what about the returns, one should consider everything while choosing one.

Not only less risk when you invest on banks, because banks only suggest company where to invest your money in order to ensure your future income because they don't want to disappointed their costumer and this will serve a s gate way to cater more people who will come to put their money on their banks, unlike Bitcoin, its your own decision and your own risks as you target more income compared to bank investment.
Pages:
Jump to: