Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 37. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Definitely investment in bitcoin is more risky then investment in bank. Because bank has a legal government certificate so they can't loot your money. Your money is safe. But in bitcoin your money isn't safe it can be hacked.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
In any business investments there are risks and profits involved. The greater the risks the more the profits. So in Bitcoin investment that risk is there as much as the profits potentials.Bank investments has its own risks attached although in banks there may be some insurance cover for the investment but the profits may not be as massive as the one from bitcoin investments
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I am certain that putting resources into digital currency is substantially more dangerous more than bank investment. I will decide more dangerous because the hazardous will the one gives you a benefit later. Its great case is the gambling. A few people need to be a gambler because of the big stake in that amusement. The digital currency is a higher rate of return of advantages more than the bank. I don't know every one of the banks, once you are part you have extra security or house protection. I already overlook what banks that way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Investments in Bitcoin are more risky than investments in bank. But profits are also more in Bitcoin than in banks. The profits in bank investments are negligible or are eaten up by inflation by the time they are given. Bitcoin is more risky as it shows more fluctuations in its price. But this sometimes leads to high profits also. So risk and profits go side by side.
rfj
Activity: 214
Well, bitcoin is riskier than bank. Your money in bitcoin can be gone in minutes, hackers and scammers are everywhere. And because it is a virtual money, no one will be liable on your losses. While, in bank your money is indeed safe not unless you try to invest in stock exchange which is somewhat risky, you can gain or lose. But one better thing in bitcoin than the bank is you can gain more profit/interest.
Activity: 504
Things that is on the internet like bitcoin is more riskier than banks. Scammers and hacker make bitcoin risky. And i think banks only secure our money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bitcoin and other altcoin are most riskier to invest with than bank investment, lets compare a little between them, bank ensures that the investment will not go in vain, it means they study or they know already the results and been calculated in advance since they are working with the same company or branch of the company so far, not unlike Bitcoin that no one can ever tell what will happen next, the only difference when it comes to the point of earning is that Bitcoin has more chance to earn bigger but has the high chance of losing when you are not carefull.
Activity: 481
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bank investments have nothing compared to bitcoin in terms of risks and profits. The only striking feature banking has that bitcoin doesn't is that your money is safe no matter what happens. Wherein bitcoin you're money might be gone when there is a huge price decline that is happening. But just like I said, bitcoin has more risks compared to banking investment but at the same time has also the bigger profits compared to the latter.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment because in bitcoin, there is no insurance whereas in bank investment, there is an insurance and there is still a possibility that when there is a mistake in sending money, it can still be reverse but when it comes to bitcoin, there will be no reversal as soon as the transaction is confirmed in the blockchain. The advantage of bitcoin is its value is fluctuating that's why there is a possibility you will be able to have profits in a short of period of time compared to just storing money in the bank wherein you will have an interest that cannot even beat inflation.
Activity: 79
bitcoin is more risky then bank because of its  high volatility. but traders enjoy it and use  this volatility to make lots of money.

Bitcoin is more risky that bank system but bitcoin offers greater income than bank investment. So, I prefer to do bitcoin investment because and hold it in a long term investment. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead, though banking system is secure but it offers less income in terms of long term investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
bitcoin is more risky then bank because of its  high volatility. but traders enjoy it and use  this volatility to make lots of money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
In my own opinion, bitcoin are more risky it is digital or online which is very open to everyone that's why it attracts scammers and hackers that can steal your money in just a short of time but in the other hand bitcoin is more profitable than banks you just have to take the risk. Banks are the safest way but you can't gain profit as high like bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
I'd assume your from the Philippines in which I'm also too, you see the way your talking about this low,medium,high risk investment plan is nothing but a scam sounds really a stupid investment, investment plan in fact that you don't have any information where or what they doing to your money but I'd still prefer its more risky investing to bitcoin than the actual bank because legal bank have at least 2 to 1.5 % of gain annually to what you invest with, but with bitcoin it is likely to fall any time soon with its fluctuating market stabilization.
Bitcoin is more risky than bank investments. But it's worth it, Bank investment is more safe but less profit.But i preferred bitcoin when it comes to gain a profit.
Activity: 74
as you said it is unsafe all distinction when we put resources into other than bitcoin we cannot have control of our reserve and we can not pull back our cash or take exactly what we require whenever .but I suggest you Bitcoin is best.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
I, like most people, think that bitcoin is more risky than banking investments because it is very volatile. The price fluctuations of bitcoins extremely volatile and unpredictable. On the other hand, with bitcoin you can get more profit. Who wouldn’t want to become a bitcoin millionaire? But not state banks can also close. You can stay without your investments. From this side bitcoin is better. A user’s bitcoins can’t be frozen by an government.
Activity: 28
Its obvious that Bitcoin investment is more riskier because of fluctuating price. I don't see such risk in bank investment..
Activity: 94
Correct me if I am wrong but what you describe is not the bank's investment is a special and additional service that the bank offers to you in the form of investment in something else that you can choose not to use and only have your deposit in the bank and get a profit for it .
As for the investment they offer you, it's not bad. this is an investment like any other investment with risk and rewards.
How do you thinkThanks #CMIIW
Activity: 126
Because you are rich already so normally there are more scammers targeting you in order to get out your money from your wallet and travel the money and put the money on their wallet and say to you goodbye victim and anyway thank you so much. But investing in bitcoin will bring you a very high profit in just a short time if we buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are at a low level and we only wait when bitcoin prices go up if bitcoin prices increase, of course we will sell them and our sales will get huge profits
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

well, this is a nice question. But I think it depends on a country.. If I talk about a country I am from (Russia), it's safer to invest in bitcoin, though I prefer ethereum. Or tokensales, more risky, but can be much more profitable as a short term investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
investing in bitcoin is more risky because bitcoin does not have an official institution that is responsible for the high risk of fraud. And the instability of bitcoin prices that can drastically decrease can lead to huge losses for investors
Pages:
Jump to: