Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 32. (Read 6017 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The banking system is exhausted, but it will continue to live for a long time. Less and less people trust her and prefer not to get involved with her. And so in any country. But I also strongly distrust bitcoin, although I keep in it savings, more precisely I multiply. And there time will tell.
Activity: 96
A Bank Deposit is not designed to increase capital. The low percentage of contribution is comparable with inflation. As a result, your money does not grow, but not depreciate. Trading on the crypto market involves risk. Never invest money borrowed or credited.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Depositing money into the bank will be very safe but the profit that it brings is not high. Investing in bitcoins will be more dangerous but you have the opportunity to make a lot of money.
Activity: 420
I think both are good and bank investment is centralized system and almost everything is fixed and taxes and fees are also counted, But when you are watching Bitcoin, Bitcoin price is too much fluctuating and the chances of profit and loss are more than Bank, that is why in bitcoin investment is mostly liking,
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
There is no investment without risk, both bitcoin and every other investments. so as long as you are into business, risk is inevitable. personally i would prefer bitcoin, any day, anytime
Activity: 29
If we consider the number of banks that went bankrupt in 10 years of existence of bitcoin, then one can safely say that bitcoin is a much profitable investment
Activity: 71
there's nothing too risky about bank investments but nothing too rewarding either, the risks that bitcoin comes with is definitely worth it. I haven't made much off bank investments ever  Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that bitcoin still does not threaten anything. This is the most stable currency in the new world, with huge potential growth. I choose only bitcoin!
copper member
Activity: 238
This question divides people into two categories, lovers of stability and silence put in a bank, but who wants more% to get one in Bitcoin!
Activity: 78
Bitcoin is more risky but invest bitcoin is invest for the future, with bitcoin nothing is impossible, you can get reward one hundred time. So if you want safety you can invest in bank and a little money invest to bitcoin and alternative currencies as well.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Obviously Bitcoin investment is more risky due to its volatility. But at the same time, bank deposits are increasingly becoming vulnerable to government asset seizure. What happened in Cyprus is just an example.
Activity: 70
Bitcoin is more risky but same time highly reward able.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin investment is more riskier than bank investment because the price of bitcoin is not stable at all in exchanges unlike bank investment that the price is relatively stable
Activity: 226
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

As my opinion bitcoin is too risky for invesment compared to bank. But for me,  I prepare to invest my money in bitcoin than the bank. I like bitcoin very much in terms of investment, because you can get a huges amount of profits in a short term period.unlike the bank offered a low interest to your money in a long term period.  

Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
In my own personal opinion, bitcoin is more riskier than bank investment because bitcoin's price starts to decrease but bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment that will help to earn a huge amount of money that you can used to pay all of your expenses. Unlike banks you don't get huge amount money but it is safe.
Activity: 4
BANK OFC
Activity: 770

What do you guys think?
both are equally at risk, but the risk in investing in bitcoin can be minimized with our knowledge of bitcoin, unlike investment in our bank does not have full control of the assets we invest in the bank.
Activity: 182
Bitcoin's investments are very risky, but the chances of getting rich are enormous. while in the Bank, your money will be safe, but your money can not grow. now you want to choose which one, become Rich but at risk, or remain poor but safe.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
dear its clear bitcoin investment is risky. your bank investment is solid and safe.. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
According to me, bitcoin is riskier than bank investment but bitcoin is more profitable than bank investment. Investment in bitcoin will help you to earn huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time. With the help of Bitcoin, we can do trading and surely make the money double.
Pages:
Jump to: