Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 71. (Read 6019 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

All things that happens is risky therefore the two of it is both risky. It still depend on how people manage the bitcoin or the bank. You should kbow the risk that you take so that you will be aware. But it is better to take the risk becausee from it you can learn on how you managed for the next time.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
In fact both have their respective risks. I think Investments in Banks as well as investments in Bitcoin have an equally high level of risk. Banks with too complicated procedural and Bitcoin with the risk of account loss make both have different strengths. But still I prefer to invest in Bitcoin because in addition to easy transactions, Bitcoin also provide greater profits and faster than the Bank.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Both are Equally Risky But I think the Most Risky That Is The Investment Of Banks Because Many Victims Have Losing All Their Money After They Measured Their Money
For Different Banks Of Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Will Doublepay The Money You Have Been Investing For Bitcoin So I think a very risky investment is a bank
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Both of them has risk and its up to you which want you want, if you invest in bitcoin the chance of growing your money is high and also quicker than the bank but the risk is very high you can also lose your money easily with bank your money won't grow that much and its slow but its safer than bitcoin.

I  agree with this but as I've known bitcoin  it is less risky than bank investment because I've tried investing in bitcoin and it just needs patience and give it the time to grow while in a bank investment there are no assurances that your money will eventually come back to you larger than before
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Both of them has risk and its up to you which want you want, if you invest in bitcoin the chance of growing your money is high and also quicker than the bank but the risk is very high you can also lose your money easily with bank your money won't grow that much and its slow but its safer than bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
as you said it is risky all difference when we invest in other than bitcoin we can not have control of our fund and we can not withdraw our money or take just what we need at any time
while in bitcoin it's up to us and we can sell it anytime and anytime
unless we invest / join the ICO
bitcoin is my favorite investment so far . from historical data , bitcoin's return rate is very good . i believe it is the world currency of the future .  bank will be replaced by encryption .
Activity: 409
For me, its better to invest in bitcoin than investing on the bank related because in bitcoin, if you want to sell it anytime you want you will do it then. And for me investing on the bank is more risky than bitcoin.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think every invesment have own risk and we can handle that risk with our money management. High risk investment will give high profits and it nature in investment world. I am believe that investing on cryptocurrency is investing on our bussiness future
Activity: 140
OF course, Bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment. Why? It is because bitcoin are not fully supported by the government. But some country also is safe to invest in bitcoin, like korea and Japan. This country are supporting bitcoin. =D
Activity: 429
Bitcoin and bank investments are both at the same risk, but I see that bitcoin has the advantage of delivering great benefits. for that I'm sure if you want to get a big profit then bitcoin is the most appropriate investment place.
Activity: 154
I prefer investing in bitcoin, more clear and transparent .. than in banks I really do not like the bank system ..

Investing here in bitcoin is a good choice we can get big profit even though risky but worthy, banks are easy put up there  and sign up only for the estimated interest have limit in business we need to grow just like bitcon it  grows and blooms expected prices will goes up and downs but above interest or profit will compared to banks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I presume that everybody knows the answer, that of course bank investment is more safer than bitcoin investment, yet i prefer to invest both. Bank investment is safe yet low profit earner and bitcoin investment is a high profit earner but with a high risk to face too. So for me if i have enough money i will go investing both, for the high and low, risk and conservative to surpass.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

So they call a 50% possibility to lose your funds a "MEDIUM" level of risk?? That's indeed stupid, you have a bigger chance to win even playing cards!!
In general, bank investment is less risky, but that's if compared with European, American and Canadian banks.
So if I were you, I wouldn't accept any of those plans proposed by your banks and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Heres some insight on bank investment on my country. Mutual funds are the most famous here. You will intrust your money to the bank and its upto them where to invest it. You will choose from not risky, moderate or most risky but i guess its most risky is the same risk crypto had. The only negative thing about it is that bank has a part on what you earn on your investment. Crypto is 100% yours, except the fees for sure that maybe equal or greater to bank charge.
Activity: 86
Bitcoin is indeed more risky, but think about it.. When you invest in a bank, seems like you just lend your money to them without any interest. Just check the annual interest of bank in Philippines, it is less than 2%.. Do they think we can live with 2% interest in one year?! Who invented this kind of investment?! They are joking. Compare to bitcoin.. Yes, it is risky, but you will have a money back of more than 2%.
Activity: 391
I think its both risky. But in different way. Bank investments are risky if the bank has a chance to face bankruptcy. And its not acceptable for its customer as the cause of bankruptcy is not their fault but the bank management itself. The only reason I see that make bitcoin investment risky, is the volatility.
Activity: 196
Bank invesements are for sure more trustworthy even if they have weird investmentplans like your country.

But if you want to earn big money i think investing in cryptocurrency is a bigger investment.
Activity: 196
 In my country both are risky. All investments are risky. I don't trust banks, because I invested in bank and lost my money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think the more risky investment is bitcoin investment because his price can change every second and you can lose the real value of your money
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
Investing in bitcoin is riskier because of the rise and fall of the value of bitcoin, and the fact that your account can be hacked by somebody and gets all the bitcoin you invested there nothing you can do about it. But in the other hand Bitcoin transparency, controlling your own money, and bigger profit makes it great over bank investment. Also, everything you invest is risky. For me it's just riskier in investing in bitcoin but it's more profitable.

With the market today, there is a lot of work to ponder and discuss every issue before dealing with or implementing a problem. I think if you invest in bitcoin coins then you will be at risk if you find the wrong place to trade or have not figured out how bitcoin coins are going to invest, which is very risky as credit If you have a lot of money in your hand and want to send it to the bank, I think you want to send it to the bank first. To avoid transactional transactions without documents only give money to friends to know in the bank for money lost hands. Finally, I advised you to invest in trading with bitcoin because when you know how to make money with bitcoin, I am sure that the interest you earn more than the money you send bank but very carefully at all costs
Pages:
Jump to: