Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment? - page 74. (Read 6019 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Banks investments are risky if you are investing in a country that does not have a good economy (most probably, third world countries) and it happened a lot of times that they disappeared with people's money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Bitcoin definitely. A bank investment is never risky, if not, only has little risk because banks guarantee that you money would always be yours. There are just investments that would prohibit you to withdraw your money such as time deposits, which you should wait out some time to mature before your can actually withdraw. But, in terms of actual risk, Bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, is far more risky that bank investments.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
yeah, agree with your point. BTC is the safest way to send and use your money.
Activity: 314
of course Investment in bitcoin is more risky than investing in Banks. but The bigger our risk, the greater the chance for us to be able to gain profit. In the Money Bank we are guaranteed security, but our money is only slightly less. but in Bitcoin, we can earn multiple benefits.
Activity: 154
banks are establishment investments whereas bitcoin is asset form and future lies with bitcoin and as an investor, we should aware of security risk and market risks as well
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
I think the more risky is investing in bitcoin. Because we know the value of bitcoin is very unstable and also we can not predict the future of bitcoin. But somehow everyone believes that investing in bitcoin will give you a big advantage over investing in a bank.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
to me bank investment is more risky than bitcoin. i remember someone who had lots of investment in a bank and the bank folded up and lots of persons lost their money. though bitcoin investment is volatile as price is bound to go up and down at any given time, i prefer it to bank investment anytime anyday
Activity: 133
Bank investment is less riskier than bitcoin.With bank investment like government bond or treasury bill, you will be assured of your estimated interest to be earned,but bitcoin,no.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
I think the risk is bitcoin because
well I know the bitcoin price is determined by who holds a lot of funds and bitcoin
rise can be high and fall can fall
rather than investing in a bank, if the value of the highest risk rises to the bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

Business trust is really hard to find and secure especially if you don't where your money will go. Do resolve this, ask them to explain to you clearly with full details so you can understand what risks you are facing. Always know the battleground before risking because in this industry, anything can happen between winning and losing everything.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Both banks and Bitcoin have degrees of riskiness regarding investing, but when it comes to choose between them, I think Bitcoin has less risks than Banks as it is only your own responsibility because there is no one has an entire dominance upon bitcoin. All what you need is to know when and where to invest in bitcoin owing to its volatility.   

Activity: 551
Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it
indeed in this case bitcoin is more risky than investment bank, because in my country bitcoin not yet legalkan, if investment bank in my country that is of course and have long walk.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin is more riskier than bank investment, but we all know that it is all worth it. Bank investments can't never earn the profit like we do in bitcoin so even it is dangerous we are ready to risk all.

Bank is a steady financial institution in terms of security  of your investment we can rely on banks stability but of low profit or interest, in other part bitcoin investment is risky compared to bank because of its circulation in the digital world, however a higher gain or profits the bitcoin may offer than than a bank, but I think I prefer bitcoin rather than bank investment.
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
In my country there is insurance of bank deposits up to a certain amount. But the fact is that bank deposits in terms of profitability do not even reach the level of inflation. At the same time, bitcoin is a long - term investment for years to come.
Activity: 149

What do you guys think?

Decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have strong advantages over centralized financial systems, primarily because of their ability to function and operate without a single point of failure, which hackers and bad actors can target.
Activity: 154
Off course bitcoin is very risky to invest, in bank investement is secured but investment return is very low compare with Bitcoin. If you want more return you would be suffering risk, in share market also same, where is risk and you can earn more money, Crypto currency and Bitcoins all are high risk investment platform thats why many govt. and banks are warning to invest in bitcoin and crptocurrency
Activity: 420
I think that most have a very high risk is bitcoin because I see bitcoin can be no longer valuable that makes the investors will experience a lot of losses, the bank also has a high risk snagat, the bank can also suffer huge losses in the event of a disaster natural.
Activity: 8
bitcoin bersiko emang tapi beda sama invetasi bank,kalau investasi bank gak mendapatkan bitcoin,resiko bank sedikit dibanding sm bitcoin
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
as you say it risks all the difference when we invest other than bitcoin we can not control our funds and we can not withdraw our money or take what we need anytime when bitcoin is up to us and we can sell anytime and anytime bitcoin is much more risky than bank investment, but it's worth it, because the bank's investment will not produce anything like bitcoin. so I would say the risk is what the bank is.
Activity: 87
In my view it depends  but mostly buying Bitcoin is more risky than bank because bitcoin is belief value. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: