Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 20. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Dear friend. For your question "is ethereum better than bitcoin", i think it depends on your purpose. Example, if you want to buy ICO, normally you should buy ETH. For Holding, i think you should buy both BTC and ETH,.... Good luck.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
in 2018 it was better not to invest. If you choose the best of the worst, then neo is preferable to the others, the platform develops at a fast pace
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In this market the best coin at the moment is bitcoin and ethereum because in them at least one can be sure for a long time prospects  Grin
I fully agree with your words, because the current state of the market indicates that the risk of investment in the crypto currency has increased several times. But if you buy Bitcoin or an etherium, then this risk is much lower.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
In this market the best coin at the moment is bitcoin and ethereum because in them at least one can be sure for a long time prospects  Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 are Neo,Eth,Ltc,ETN,Ddoge,ADA.
Activity: 7
Check out this video by Ready Set Crypto. I've been following them for a while. Really worth watching.
Top 8 UNDERVALUED Masternodes For Q3 2018! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwK-XfooeKo&app=desktop
Activity: 140
Merculet, Egretia and Cybermiles are the TOP token which recommended invest in 2018. Besise the listed token, you can join some potential ICO project such as: Eloncity, Drep, Xdao...
Activity: 98
Personally, I would prefer IOTA coin, IOTA's smart city is growing very strongly. This is the industry of the future so IOTA in long-term will be very good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

More cryptocurrency today that are ideal for investment. But as we can observed the trend today, it is so very low but that maybe the best thing to prepare for investment in the end of this year. I think the trend will rise up before this year end and the best coin to invest is bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 112
This year is the year of Stellar coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
I think ethereum , neo and bitcoin are the best coins in crypto market. And they have great potencial.
Activity: 20
1. Neo
2. Stellar
3. ETH
These are the currencies that I trust to invest
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
i wouldn't recommend to invest just in 1 crypto,because even with a breakthrough technology behind, it takes time to increase token value and also it is extremely risky, so I prefer to select some coins.
my favourite are Pchain, Seele and Zcash.
Activity: 95
I think Metronome and Zilliqa can achieve fantastic results. The first one has very strong team and interesting concept. The second one can be as successful as Zilliqa, or even more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Spotcoin?  Perhaps you might want to take a loot at it.  It plays a role in the NEO ecosystem as a crypto to fiat gateway and otherwise.  Simple liquidity.  Read the article here.
https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-place-in-the-neo-universe-9c6688696c23

They are really picking up steam Smiley. But please, keep this future gem to yourself Smiley
Activity: 154
The etherium has other functions unlike bitcoin. And do not compare both these coins as they are equally needed in this market. At the same time, ETH and BTC are the most reliable for investing and for those who do not want to take a lot of risks I recommend buying them.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
The best crypto currency for investing in any case is Bitcoin and Ether, as the most common ones.The remaining three can be selected from the top 30 crypto currency at your discretion. The concept of what crypto currency you like, into that and invest.
Activity: 56
right now it is not better. When they bring on the table multi-transaction solution they probably will be. I can suggest you to invest into this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a do you own research and check all the info about it.  Wink
Activity: 82
It's difficult to answer. Time will show who is who, but I personally choose to invest into promising ICOs. Analyze them, just everything, and then diversify you money into 3-5 project, but this works for me. For example, check this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Activity: 84
I would go with Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: