Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 19. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The best thing is to make an investment portfolio of different cryptocurrencies. Then you will get the optimal return and acceptable risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

It is quite hard to say Ethereum is better than Bitcoin or not. And I think that is not really important.
As an investor, I focus on coins that gives me the highest profit/returns. Both ETH and BTC are not.

Small altcoins may give us more profit.
Activity: 220
Merit: 0
For me Ethereum is the most reliable to invest and for those who do not want to take a lot of risk, I suggest to buy it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Perhaps these are crypto-currencies that solve real problems and allow investors to earn more. Now there are not so many good projects and choosing the best is not easy
Activity: 42
Which is the best Cryptocurrency to contribute 2018, we should be great at picking in contributing, we pick coin that is possibly exceptionally beneficial, or low unpredictability, nearly without hazard, or we pick wrong since we can lose pay. I think Ripple keeps on encountering cost expands, swell venture is extremely encouraging on the grounds that its esteem isn't influenced by different gossipy tidbits and theory.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Man, Please don't compare Ethereum With Bitcoin. Leave bitcoin alone and don't compare any coins with bitcoin. Ethereum is the second coin in cryptocurrency.
I think LCS can be a good investment Coin. You can invest in ESS, CARD, ABT, CHT, and LCS too. These coins are very new, but they have a very good team with a good production value. These coins can be a good investment altcoin in this situation.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
It will depend on user preference. People go in for what they presume to be ideal for them and their transactions.
Although bitcoin still rates as the highest cryptocurrency in terms of value, some may prefer Ethereum to bitcoin or litecoin. For me, bitcoin is still the best
Activity: 98
In the event that your decision is speculation I think the better is bitcoin, eth now is high in the event that you need to purchase an eth I figure little benefit or conceivable it will dump again and you have to hold up again a perfect time. Bitcoin value currently is great chance to purchase since last december the most astounding cost was recorded and now it is dumping however I have a nice sentiment that it will recuperate and conquer the past most noteworthy cost.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Best invest in 2018 Huh

I think still BTC and ETH if you want to invest.
And look the price is a great time to buy.
I think ETH will grow around $1000 or maybe more.
And BTC will grow around $20000 or more.
But wait until December.
Activity: 38
Personally, I think, There are lots of good altcoins, they work hard to get better, they have plans for the future but longterm investment i prefer ETH,EOS, BTC..This coins will never be drop down because the network is secure and the investors are confident
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Try adorning on the acme crypto acceptances. Right at once is the honcho abstraction to invest owing to each altcoins enjoy dropped in charge and is in copper position.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
I do not appreciate Ethereum because its value and potential for development are huge but compared to Bitcoin it is hilarious. To me, Bitcoin is always the absolute choice, as Bitcoin is all about becoming desperate to fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Well, you're asking if Ethereum better than Bitcoin or not. It is hard to say, they're operating differently and fill different needs. Bitcoin is currency and Ethereum is a platform, for me both are very important in the crypto space as BTC is the first and the ONE, and ETH helped the ecosystem grow by offering a platform for other projects to be built on.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
the best cryptocurrency for investment in 2018 is bitcoin because you need to know every year bitcoin has the potential to go up and bitcoin is now very difficult to obtain and make bitcoin very expensive in the near future, so buy as much bitcoin as you can while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 43
of course bitcoin is better, bitcoin have a big volume than ethereum you can see all data in https://coinmarketcap.com/, but for investment in 2018, I think ethereum is safer than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
yes invest in ethereum has a great chance to return to the home of 1k usd because we have many reasons for this without the standard erc23 and plasma this is due to vitalik always give news of the improvement of the network
Activity: 126
ADA and QTUM are great coins for buying now. If you don't want to take too much risk you can buy them. If you are willing to risk then buy small cap coins with a great promising, but not realised idea. Their ROI can be much higher.

for me, the top cryptocurrency in my list is still ethereum and bitcoin because both coins are very strong and in the top rank in list in cryptomarket cap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This particular project is on ico, but its big.. WPP Energy
Activity: 420
I think this depends a lot on the amount of finance you have available. If you are a newbie in the market with approximately 5000 USD in your hand then it is better than you go for the small cryptocurrencies, this will have a more exponential increase with time compared to the other coins.

Activity: 135
The project attracts its prospects and an extensive audience. I am confident that this platform will be in demand in the future. #Eloncity showed audiences a clear future with the possibility of great lifestyles that we could create. Let's power the world virtually for FREE! Join
Pages:
Jump to: