Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best ethereum wallet mobile? - page 6. (Read 751 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
February 28, 2019, 06:46:55 AM
You can use MEWconnect from Myetherwallet. It works like a hardware wallet on your mobile. You can find more details from MEWconnect User Guide. The ImToken and Eidoo also good ethereum wallets for mobile.
Mewconnect is a good suggestion for us, it's a 'hardware wallet' without all the hardware, Eidoo also not only a multicurrency wallet, it's a hybrid exchange too, I thought both of them is the best mobile wallet. Just give it a try and be careful your mobile security.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 27, 2019, 09:57:00 PM
Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

What ethereum mobile wallet do you use?
Jaxx and Coinbase mobile wallets are the best ones. Don't give your private keys to apps on google play market and use known wallets.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 08:15:00 PM
Hello community I want to use bitrefill to pay a service that is too cheap, so I want to know which is the best ethereum mobile wallet to send my payment to this platform.

Note: I have an Android device I would prefer an app for android that includes only fees by GWEI, I would be too grateful for knowing your opinion.

What ethereum mobile wallet do you use?
Pages:
Jump to: