Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best exchange - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
April 28, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
Ther are many wonderful exchanges, but for me I would say Binance and Kucoin Wink
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
Major exchanges OKEx, Poloniex and HitBTC suspended receipt of deposits and withdrawal of funds for tokens. Where can I find a reliable trading floor and save my savings?
For me there are many good exchange you can use to in order to trade the only thing you need to consider is the volumes of traders, the transaction fee and the security of your funds so if you want to trade always try to register 2fa in your account so that it can be saved from hackers. I will recommend coinexchange since it has smaller fee and easy to do trading there.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Major exchanges OKEx, Poloniex and HitBTC suspended receipt of deposits and withdrawal of funds for tokens. Where can I find a reliable trading floor and save my savings?

This will help you understand your question and make the right decision where to exchange crypto https://www.worldcoinindex.com/exchange
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
Binance in a combination with IDEX. Binance from the volume, credibility and safety perspective and IDEX when you need to snatch some completely fresh tokens that have a strong fundamentals and huge potential, but they are not yet traded anywhere else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
April 28, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
There's great options as far as reputable exchanges but I recommend you Bittrex another high-quality exchange with a lot of coins. Binance offers mobile app and probably the fastest growing exchange. And KuCoin one of the strongest exchange that also offers mobile app (Android and iOS). They have been constantly updating their mobile app to make it one of the best in the industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 06:20:34 PM
Undoubtedly the best Binance exchange, but I use different exchange offices like Bittrex, Kucoin and many others. And this market is developing rapidly, so the choice is always ours. Smiley
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Bittrex is good for exhange since it is fast and it offers low withdrawal fee, the only downside in using bittrex is that you'll need to get verified first before you can actual withdraw your token, other than that there is no problem.

But if you're new i'd recommend KuCoin or Binance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
As others have said there is no best exchange as they all trade in different crypto. I've used Bittrex, HitBTC, Livecoin and Idex all without problems. I'd say out of those 4 HitBTC had the worst GUI and longest time when depositing / withdrawing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
April 25, 2018, 06:13:10 PM
I think it's unequivocally Binance. Very good exchange, very large volumes. There are also Kucoin there are slightly smaller volumes but there is a greater choice of coins
Activity: 317
Merit: 81
Next to Full Member Rank.
April 25, 2018, 06:12:54 PM
I personally use Bittrex, I am using it almost 2 years and I have worked without problems.
I recommend you it. Smiley
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
April 25, 2018, 06:10:11 PM
There is no best exchanger only better than another. And that deposit suspend only to resolve exploitable bug in multiple ERC20 contracts. but poloniex and hitbtc allready reenable their deposit option.
You can read details about that bug here https://medium.com/coinmonks/alert-new-batchoverflow-bug-in-multiple-erc20-smart-contracts-cve-2018-10299-511067db6536 where someone can create infinite copy of some existing token.
Activity: 728
April 25, 2018, 05:46:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: