Pages:
Author

Topic: which is the best investment way for altcoin ? - page 3. (Read 1522 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Since you already have some altcoins, why are you trying to find them? How did you get these coins? Did you buy it or did you get a bounty? You can sell them instead of letting them die in your wallet
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
If you already have an investment target, then you should immediately sell other altcoins to invest in good coins. If you don't have a target, you can dump them in USDT first!
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.
Crypto currencies are very huge and potentiating type of investment and therefore there are millions of people around the world who are investing into these crypto and getting benefits so there are thousands of ways by which you can get profit from crypto like either buying them and then selling after the inflation of valuation then mining and then Toby joining bounty campaign and I find bounty campaign to be the best way to get into the crypto as this method involves zero investment.
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
There are many altcoins that use the masternodes. These are some nodes in the network that allow you to receive passive income, if you create such a node and reserve on it a certain number of coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
I have a few altcoin  and I wanted to know which is the best investment option where I can invest my altcoin and earn some profits as their is no point of just holding them and let them stay dead in my wallet.

there are so many factors about trend of altcoins. first of all you should be sure about the team and idea of the projects. if the project has no infrastructure and back-up it will be a crap sooner or later. and you should follow bitcoin trend to understand about the market and trend of your altcoins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Now you can invest either in ICO projects or hold the cryptocurrency in the long term. The rest options earnings now risky.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is a very good question. The "Loot" button has not yet been invented, but if you enable market analysis and do not listen to the advice of public media, you will have the experience to invest in the desired cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
You should take a good altcoin, such as Eth, EOS, wave, etc.
So, you will get a good profit for a long time, instead of dying in your wallet as you said.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally, I believe the best investment is the long term holding as you get reasonable profit from it as long as the coin you have in the wallets are legit but if not, you can do trading or better still convert some of them into fiat and then buy cheaper coin, you can also invest some of it in icos but take your time to ensure that the project is a good one before you put your money in it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
As for me the best invesments  now are  in top-20  protocol coins and my choice is EOS ,Stellar, Neo,Ada Cardano,Iota,Nem and I would pay more attention to Tezos,it has not been heavely pumped so it has lots of room for growing in next year.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
but you didn't tell me what altcoins you have. how can I tell which one is better. I am now interested in buying STORM coins. I think this coin will give me a good profit, generally we'll see. in any case, altcoins can give a good profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Prices as before will not grow.Easy and fast money will be gone.To earn something you need to put a lot of time and knowledge.
Activity: 462
I think the current altcoin is more suitable for short-term trading, rather than long-term holding, because now the market is in a downturn, the price of all coins will not grow for a long time!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Firstly, all your dead altcoins can come to life in a new phase of growth and give you a second chance, be sure to use it. Secondly, you can't invest during the fall phase in which we are today, it is necessary to wait and hold your money in bitcoin until this phase is change, many people today are doing that.
Activity: 238
You have correctly decided that you want to invest right now. The price of cryptocurrency is simply surprising with its cheapness.
Activity: 364
Perhaps now the best option is to forget about your altcoins. I mean, long-term investment. There's a simple reason. If you sell now then you will just lose your money due to the fact that the price of altcoins is very low. I recommend holding. In my opinion, this is the best way not to lose your money.
Activity: 147
I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because the encryption market is so far, I think this is the lowest price of cryptocurrency, I think the market will not fall again, so I will choose to invest at this time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I think many altcoins are still valuable, like eos, neo, eth, waves, ripple, stellar. maybe you still doubt because the market is currently crashing, but crypto investment is like this. sometimes it rises, and sometimes falls.
Activity: 28
Keep your cryptocurrency on secure wallets and sell it only when the price has increased. So you can make a profit.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
Currently I am very tired, all my altcoin investments or ICO are very heavy losses, I advise you not to invest at this time. When the market has only one downward trend
Pages:
Jump to: