Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 13. (Read 42240 times)

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
If ypu have time i suggest captha work. It is better than faucets. Also it is a little bit less anoying
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
the best trusted website to earn btc is bitcointalk, you find anything in here like faucet, signature campaign is the way to earn free bitcoin.

right, perhaps many sites are reliable, but the results are not as large as the signature campaign in this forum, other than that you can also earn bitcoin with a way looking for giveaway in this forum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
you can try btcclicks.com , bitforclicks.com are the site which paying  paying from past two years , and another way is when you get highest rank you can join signature campaign bitcointalk.org forums.
Activity: 126
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?
You have entered the right place where you can find all the ways on how to earn btc quickly, its all here at bitcointalk, no other website can give you free btc using sig campaigns, give aways and freebies,,this site is a complete package .
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
Well best website to earn btc is somejoboffers.com Wink, just get normal job, u will buy 1000% more bitcoins.
I know i know, u must get out of home, its a lot of trouble. But then u can have a lot of bitcoins!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I am new here and every thing here is new for me. Can anyone help me to know which are the best trusted websites through which i can earn btc quickly?

We know there are two ways to earn bitcoin, free and not free.
if you ask for free site, I suggest to earn bitcoin in faucetbox. This site reliable and proven pay.
if you ask for not free site,  I suggest to do trading bitcoin or altcoin. With it you will be able to earn bitcoin, sites that I normally use is http://poloniex.com/

Faucets are so small of pay it honestly is not worth it, you are talking hours of work for cents of pay.  It is literally that bad, I wish it was a great way to make money but it just is not.   And if your paying electricity decent chance you spend more on your computers  electricity then you make on a faucet.

Also altcoins can be risky, high risk and high reward.  Also look at BTC those holding it in past week chances are have done better then most altcoins, so your kinda giving up your safety going to a altcoin on value.  BTC has went up like crazy right now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
for start use the faucets

Actually faucets are a waste of time. You need to spend excessive hours to get  a ridiculous amount of satoshi. You should try to learn how to trade because in my opinion it is the only way to get good amount of bitcoins, although it also would involve the need of investing some money at first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
the best trusted website to earn btc is bitcointalk, you find anything in here like faucet, signature campaign is the way to earn free bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We know there are two ways to earn bitcoin, free and not free.
if you ask for free site, I suggest to earn bitcoin in faucetbox. This site reliable and proven pay.
if you ask for not free site,  I suggest to do trading bitcoin or altcoin. With it you will be able to earn bitcoin, sites that I normally use is http://poloniex.com/
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Best is to stay away from everything...

You don't have to stay away for everything as long the site is paying and gets positive reviews, why would you stay away from them.
But of course the hyip/ponzi's are exempted on it, for sure they will pay but in the long run they will turn to scam.
Staying away from ponzi and gambling is what I want to say.

winspiral always make me laugh.

as a rule of thumb i would say you should always stay away from people who have a hard time explaining their own business that shows that then either are shady or don't know what they are doing.
Activity: 336
if you can invest go for trading in yobit  Grin
if not u can start your service with your skills in here only !! in services section  Grin

Trading is good with some experience and its your choice if what exchange your choose for yourself where you feel safe to trade.
Just do some good research before doing it so that you don't put your money under risk by investing on a shit coin, there are a lot in the market so be careful.
Selling services is really one of the most consistent ways for earning bitcoins if you have some real skills to make you able to be selected for a work.
I agree, trading is the fastest way to earn money in the internet, all you need to do is produce a  considerable amount of money as your capital and you are good to go. You can find a lot of trusted trading sites here, we have yobit, poloniex and others.

yes trading is one of the ways to earn bitcoins fast but dont forget in trading, your money can sleep for months specially if you bought coins and the value dropped, if you want to profit you should wait for the price to rise again
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
if not u can start your service with your skills in here only !! in services section  Grin

Trading is good with some experience and its your choice if what exchange your choose for yourself where you feel safe to trade.
Just do some good research before doing it so that you don't put your money under risk by investing on a shit coin, there are a lot in the market so be careful.
Selling services is really one of the most consistent ways for earning bitcoins if you have some real skills to make you able to be selected for a work.
I agree, trading is the fastest way to earn money in the internet, all you need to do is produce a  considerable amount of money as your capital and you are good to go. You can find a lot of trusted trading sites here, we have yobit, poloniex and others.
Activity: 672

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Just stay away from cloud minings and you will be safe, the majority of cloud mining sites have a mask of cloud mining, but deep down they are just a ponzi or HYIP which will get your money in the long run. Be safe, best way to earn free btc (small amounts) is signature campaign in here, of course by not spamming.

Best is to stay away from everything...
So you lose nothing...even time is not lost...
In the meantime people earn satoshi for free with my U2cloudmining system...
It is a system nearer from an U2cloudmining system than moonbitcoin is near from the MOON...(lol)

With my U2cloudmining system you earn nowadays arround 1000 satoshi for free per claim...
Some people say thanks winspiral...
Other ones say it is waste of time...
I say:do what you want and have fun.

If you can earn more than 1000 satoshi somewhere...in few seconds...forget the u2cloudmining for a while(so long you can earn more than 1000 satoshi for free in few seconds)

Yess...my U2cloudmining system looks like a ponzi sheme...but only looks like...it is the big difference...(lol)
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Just stay away from cloud minings and you will be safe, the majority of cloud mining sites have a mask of cloud mining, but deep down they are just a ponzi or HYIP which will get your money in the long run. Be safe, best way to earn free btc (small amounts) is signature campaign in here, of course by not spamming.

Mostly they are scams, but even if they are not scam but they take a lot of time to give ROI.
Someone should not just give their money to cloud mining websites, better to invest your money somewhere else like trading or something else.
Its better to trade altcoins if you have some money then just putting them in cloud mining and waiting for years to earn some profit.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I think there is some trusted trading platforms like Yobit and so on you can invest there and make some profit if you have the needed experience about trading altcoins
I would suggest yobit of course most especially for their signature campaign. Since I have joined yobit I never had a chance to have a problem with them. Everything is easy to learn and most of all you can learn a lot from it and earn more than you think..
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Faucets come to mind but as the price of bitcoin increases the claims on these faucets decrease to coincide with that. Or the faucet operator would be losing money by spending money out of his own pocket to keep the site paying out.
You could also try bitcoin job sites that look for skilled workers to write code or design websites. But they pay per job.

Faucet's bring dust it's just so small of payments.  Yes xapo helps some on that issue.... but your still putting in hours of work and getting paid cent's.   Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit (which is not much).   So getting spending money from faucets even.... is going to take a long time.

Your idea of selling skills is much better and will pay 10 fold compared to faucets.  But you need a skill, the good news is skills can be learned!

Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit

You forget the faucet operators who pay more than ad revenue from visit.
faucetbox helps as well to avoid dust...you set the payout over dust...

legendary
Merit: 1000
Faucets come to mind but as the price of bitcoin increases the claims on these faucets decrease to coincide with that. Or the faucet operator would be losing money by spending money out of his own pocket to keep the site paying out.
You could also try bitcoin job sites that look for skilled workers to write code or design websites. But they pay per job.

Faucet's bring dust it's just so small of payments.  Yes xapo helps some on that issue.... but your still putting in hours of work and getting paid cent's.   Faucet operators do no lose money long as they make sure you get paid less then ad revenue from visit (which is not much).   So getting spending money from faucets even.... is going to take a long time.

Your idea of selling skills is much better and will pay 10 fold compared to faucets.  But you need a skill, the good news is skills can be learned!
Pages:
Jump to: