Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best trusted website to earn btc? - page 16. (Read 42240 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
There were some website before when we had the chance to invest and waiting the profit every day, now the only trusted one seems to be the faucets and only few cloudmining which the profit is very less or it takes too long to reach the ROI

I agree with you on that, before there were a lot of trusted websites because there were less scammers back then, but now a days it is really hard to believe someone, and faucets are surely safe as they don't need any investment but they are just a waste of time, you should better serve coffees in a cafe and earn some money then wasting your time on faucets.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I think there is some trusted trading platforms like Yobit and so on you can invest there and make some profit if you have the needed experience about trading altcoins

Yobit is an exchange like some other (poloniex, c-cex, bitfinex etc.) It's true that you can make money there but it means investing in altcoins like ETH.
Activity: 672
I think there is some trusted trading platforms like Yobit and so on you can invest there and make some profit if you have the needed experience about trading altcoins
Activity: 742
Starting off, faucets is always pretty useful, except you can't make a lot of money. Signing up with a signature campaign is also pretty useful, and trustworthy.

Faucets is useful for starters with Bitcoin's world only if you have good number of active referrals there, otherwise it's worthless in my opinion because it consume a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
Starting off, faucets is always pretty useful, except you can't make a lot of money. Signing up with a signature campaign is also pretty useful, and trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 1204
There were some website before when we had the chance to invest and waiting the profit every day, now the only trusted one seems to be the faucets and only few cloudmining which the profit is very less or it takes too long to reach the ROI
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
There are no trusted sites in this industry. If you want to invest your money you will need to stay alert and be prepared to lose it all.
Be sure to never risk more than you can afford to lose!

how can you say that there are not any trusted sites? I know finding a trusted site is hard and very tricky. but this is not right you are saying. there are still thausands of sites living who still legit and paying.. we can't blame all sites just because of that there are so many scam sites, we should encourage paying sites to join them and work with them.

I agree 200%
My sites are  already trusted for over 20 years...
I am so upset if I read "NO TRUSTED SITES" because I'm the living proof that trusted sites do exist...
I al as well the living proof that red trust points can be wrongly given...

Are you serious? Your sites are trusted for over 20 years? Come on now, just try to be atleast 20% honest in this.
Ok, just tell us if what are the advantages if we invest in your sites? And tell us why should we trust you and put our money in your sites?

loooolll
My sites are trusted over 20 years...

Search winspiral on search engines...you will perhaps be lucky...

1999:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030805160309/http://membres.lycos.fr/juancalvo/
you should find more older if you are clever...
and here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030720132913/http://site.voila.fr/dutrafic/statistique/sommaire.html
...was funny...

You can nowadays only invest for free...
For real investment it is now too late or too soon.

I hope that my investors who have invested in my systems will be glad...
Now only for free...with less profit of course.

legendary
There are no trusted sites in this industry. If you want to invest your money you will need to stay alert and be prepared to lose it all.

how can you say that there are not any trusted sites? I know finding a trusted site is hard and very tricky. but this is not right you are saying. there are still thausands of sites living who still legit and paying.. we can't blame all sites just because of that there are so many scam sites, we should encourage paying sites to join them and work with them.

I agree 200%
I am so upset if I read "NO TRUSTED SITES" because I'm the living proof that trusted sites do exist...

Are you serious? Your sites are trusted for over 20 years? Come on now, just try to be atleast 20% honest in this.
Ok, just tell us if what are the advantages if we invest in your sites? And tell us why should we trust you and put our money in your sites?

loooolll
My sites are trusted over 20 years...

Search winspiral on search engines...you will perhaps be lucky...

1999:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030805160309/http://membres.lycos.fr/juancalvo/
you should find more older if you are clever...

You can nowadays only invest for free...
For real investment it is now too late or too soon.

I hope that my investors who have invested in my systems will be glad...
Now only for free...with less profit of course.
legendary
Activity: 840

I agree 200%
My sites are  already trusted for over 20 years...

oh man. you are running a investment site over 20 years and still paying? then what are you doing here? and why you got so many negative trust from DT users? please stop making peoples fools.. no one will became your member till now.

I agree 200%

Activity: 574
If you have some skills and you want to work as a freelancer , you can try this website: https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/
but the jobs there are few comparing with other sites that they do not pay in btc like upwork
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I use freebitco.in and bitcointalk to earn bitcoins.
On bitcointalk you can find jobs to earn bitcoin.
legendary

I agree 200%
legendary

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
To start use faucets or buy & hold, or buy and invest

Better guys you are all can earn bitcoins here itself through signature campaign and in faucets please check the stars it.com site to make bitcoin by click the site advertisements.
check epay.info as well to make bitcoins through faucet.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
There are trusted sites even some pay directly to Faucetbox or your wallet. It only depend on how much BTC you want to make and what kind of websites your using. Best to check the trust of an website before you invest.
I think there's no trusted site for now because all sites right now is risky.. the only thing i can suggest if you are looking for source of bitcoin only signature campaign for now they are still paying but i don't promise that it will still trusted in many years..
Merit: 505
To start use faucets or buy & hold, or buy and invest
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
There are trusted sites even some pay directly to Faucetbox or your wallet. It only depend on how much BTC you want to make and what kind of websites your using. Best to check the trust of an website before you invest.
Activity: 504
legendary
we can't 100% trust at any site.. there are some faucets who working for few years and paying since start. they are trusted.
and you can try freelancing sites like fiver and upwork, they are 100% trusted sites but they are not paying in bitcoin yet. but there is very strong chance they will start contributing with bitcoin so soon.
Pages:
Jump to: