Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 22. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Your observation has some really valid points. Although social media and forums can actually help you a lot, these are not everything when you want to promote products and referral links. I would suggest that you use trusted blogs and other sites in promoting those. It would be best to publish high quality articles in top blogs that are related to the product you are promoting. Videos are also very attractive and convincing.

Don't complicate this much. If the product or servicd related to bitcoins we need to promote that in this forum and child forums like Reddit and others. If it is commercial product need to market via tele media. To promote it you need to mention to products as well as the link to buy it or render it.

I don't know where did he got the observation and the valid points on that one liner post however in my opinion it is true that we can use blogs and other things as an additional

on advertising on forums and social media. and just to add most forums forbid the promotion of various referral links and when there is one its not that effective as it tends to be

spammy and fishy getting stacked up everyday. tele-media is a great platform but not everyone can afford it. if you think your product is enough to stand out facebook and

youtube paid advertisement might be the right call of course with forums too
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Your observation has some really valid points. Although social media and forums can actually help you a lot, these are not everything when you want to promote products and referral links. I would suggest that you use trusted blogs and other sites in promoting those. It would be best to publish high quality articles in top blogs that are related to the product you are promoting. Videos are also very attractive and convincing.

Don't complicate this much. If the product or servicd related to bitcoins we need to promote that in this forum and child forums like Reddit and others. If it is commercial product need to market via tele media. To promote it you need to mention to products as well as the link to buy it or render it.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
You should study your audience first. And I don't think social media is the problem why no one is interested in your links, it might be your product is not an eye-catching or it is too plain in the eyes of people. Because I sure you that social media is one of the best way to promote your products. Just learn how to manipulate your audience regarding to your product.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

You need targeted audience. When most people go on social media they are looking for social interaction, they are not looking to invest in some strange digital currency they do not even understand. and they are not there to take lessons and be educated on it. They want to see train-wreak cousin sally make drunken posts or look for cooking recipes.

People market on social media because it is easy and it is usually a fruitless time suck.

IMO the best way to promote products or links is to provide valuable information to viewers-Quality web pages, blog post, podcasts. When you provide quality information you are also showing your self as an expert in the field=gaining trust and you are dealing with a targeted audience that is already looking to research and buy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

I wonder why you would say social media and fora are a total shit as means of promoting products. This isn't true. Except OP is considering Hawking, otherwise social media has been shown to have a wider reach in product advertisement. With Facebook alone, the advertiser can have an idea of the expected reach of his products to prospective customers based on how much he the advertiser is willing to pay for such a reach.
I think social media is a good platform when it comes to promoting products or links since everyone is engaged with using different social media sites. Since social media sites reach a whole bunch of people, I can say that there are more prospect buyers that can see what you are promoting.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

I wonder why you would say social media and fora are a total shit as means of promoting products. This isn't true. Except OP is considering Hawking, otherwise social media has been shown to have a wider reach in product advertisement. With Facebook alone, the advertiser can have an idea of the expected reach of his products to prospective customers based on how much he the advertiser is willing to pay for such a reach.
Activity: 2
Now days,  most of the marketers  promot or  their products branding through online as well as social media,  in this place are not always suitable for them. because of trust. there are few persons who know about modern worlds tends & its position, for that promot a product or link 1st  need to achieve trust which may any platform as well as social media.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
You can use Facebook and twitter for that you can advertise it there.

The best way to promote products is the social media like facebook and twitter. You know most people are using the technology. So this will help a lot to attract more buyers of the products.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Social media is the best way and YouTube, blogs, website help you in this respect
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You can use Facebook and twitter for that you can advertise it there.
Activity: 25
I think social media promotion is good if you target the right audience for your product. Also you need to make it appealing, once you start getting some feedback on your product it will begin to sell a lot more
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have seen some youtube channels promoting products and even refferal link. Create a youtube channel and promote your products there. You can also try posting in social medias like twitter and facebook. It is not total shit as you're saying. Some people might take interest in your product in facebook and twitter.

Blogging is also a great way to promote product. Write a blog about the product.

These options only worth if you have a large audience. It's hard to build a network of followers, friends, people will check your yotuube channel, blog, social medias often. One way to do this is to buy followers, another way is to follow back (a bit better), but it's not enough to make it work 100%.

With some money to invest in advertisement to your online contents maybe can be a good idea, just make sure your content is good first otherwise you will waste money with advertisement.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I think it would be to create websites for your niche. For example you're selling luxury boats. No one looks for those on facebook, amazon or the normal sites for normal people. They search that shit on the net and find similar rich people looking for it. There your niche website will shine. Just make sure to have it on the first page of google.
Having a site is actually handy for you to have an update on the haopening regarding on your products or link. But do not limit your self on just having a site because you could actually try other things like in social media where you could allow people to interact directly to you costumers and they can also give some reviews and some advice for your products. For further improvement and development for both the transaction and product line to costumers.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I have seen some youtube channels promoting products and even refferal link. Create a youtube channel and promote your products there. You can also try posting in social medias like twitter and facebook. It is not total shit as you're saying. Some people might take interest in your product in facebook and twitter.

Blogging is also a great way to promote product. Write a blog about the product.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
in my point of view marketing of different products or asset  is different.its depend on its size ,price  and requirement .if its a application/software/hardware thing then it is preferred to market your product in IT related areas in internet such as through buy/sell shops or marketing through social media.but if its a big asset like house ,etc then marketing through social media is waste of money,try to get through TV advertisement or property dealer reference.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
I think it would be to create websites for your niche. For example you're selling luxury boats. No one looks for those on facebook, amazon or the normal sites for normal people. They search that shit on the net and find similar rich people looking for it. There your niche website will shine. Just make sure to have it on the first page of google.
The option on creating a website is actually a good thing to do in this situation. Because it might help people to know you products in wider scale. But do not stop on just depending on promotion on website because you could actually consider two or more things upon advertising. In social media you could send messages and share your site.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Are you sure 100%? I not think using social media or forums for advertisement are shit all, I'm a user usually buy some service or join ICOs project from signature on Bitcointalk Forum. With design singature beautiful and interesting, it can help user as me curious and come to your products

What you need is your own website, filled with content worth seeing.  Forget the other stuff first and put that together, it can even be done for free.
That way, you are pointing people to one source, not this and that, and updates to your site are the reason for new posts and links.  Social media is great, but bear in mind that once you pass a certain point, you will lose people fast. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Bring traffic to that site not with tricks and smoke, but with honest information and content.  Then, add the links and other stuff to that site.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Are you sure 100%? I not think using social media or forums for advertisement are shit all, I'm a user usually buy some service or join ICOs project from signature on Bitcointalk Forum. With design singature beautiful and interesting, it can help user as me curious and come to your products

What you need is your own website, filled with content worth seeing.  Forget the other stuff first and put that together, it can even be done for free.
Pages:
Jump to: