Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the most promising Decentralized Exchange - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What about shorting in decentralized exchanges? Are there any platforms planning to have shorting available? Many US customers are lacking a platform to short nowadays when Bitfinex/Bitmex don't allow US customers.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Kucoin has recenty been gaining a lot of attention as many big traders have opened an account on that exchange.
The exchange is quite good as it is the best decentralized exchange among all the others. The platform is convenient to use.
There is a new exchange going to be launched called Bitconnectx which is a decentralized fiat exchange.
The ICO has started now and the exchange will be soon launched this year.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
EtherDelta really seemed to take off, but as we can all see they had a lot of problems they are still trying to solve. Waves DEX is still by far my favorite DEX. I know it is really climbing slowly, but if you look at NG and what it can already do, plus all the coming developments for 2018, this has to be the one DEX to capture the market share. Thousands of transactions per minute and that will scale in 2019. Also, $5 million trading volume at the moment is not a bad level to be at.
Activity: 291
the most promissing imho is NEX exchange. it will be released soon. mostly based on the NEO network tokens. will be very big for chinese investors as they are very minimal exchanges that offer neo based crypto. try and look at their ico. it will be the next binance i think.
Activity: 5
KuCoin will become a decentralised exchange. In the meanwhile, you can join before it is well know and make money with it. You can see an investment case on it suggesting you could at least make x3 on it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2743981.new#new
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Any DEX that is yet to become operational is no no for me. I will not consider any DEX pitching revolutionary service on paper. Etherdelta has set the pace for anyone trying to create a DEx. Get your Dex working and come back to raise money for expansion and better operations.
The decentralized Exchange that has the largest trading volume is Etherdelta but for now it is still not very secure, I recommend the dex decentralized  exchange.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
So yeah i can see there are many projects sprouting around and it's hard to check so many, a lot of them are probably straight up scams.

So my question is, what's your favorite/most promising decentralized exchange so far? I've seen cryptobridge and something like DAG mentioned which is scalable and has big potential, does maybe someone know anything else about it? I will be reading the whitepaper tomorrow.
Honestly etherdelta is only the decentralized exchange that has been gaining a lot of daily trade volume compared with another decentralized exchange sites are meant nothing for etherdelta. But what do you mean about DAG? Do you try to mention the DAG project in this discussion? Idex exchange site looks good but majority of people are still interested by use centralized exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Any DEX that is yet to become operational is no no for me. I will not consider any DEX pitching revolutionary service on paper. Etherdelta has set the pace for anyone trying to create a DEx. Get your Dex working and come back to raise money for expansion and better operations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Well, definitely not EtherDelta haha. I like ZRX, though they haven't launched their exchange. However, I like the team, and the fact they communicate with their community.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
When we say most promising decentralized exchange then it is yet to become a successful exchange. I will recommend KUCOIN exchange because it has low trading fees equal to 0.1%. You can visit the link here https://news.kucoin.com/en/fee/
Activity: 196
I used to use ED only before。I was in China, now there is a centralization exchange called dew.one, and then there is a centralization exchange called Cybex, which has good reviews , I think they will be more popular.
Activity: 280
So yeah i can see there are many projects sprouting around and it's hard to check so many, a lot of them are probably straight up scams.

So my question is, what's your favorite/most promising decentralized exchange so far? I've seen cryptobridge and something like DAG mentioned which is scalable and has big potential, does maybe someone know anything else about it? I will be reading the whitepaper tomorrow.

In my opinion, the best and most promising DEX is within the Waves platform. Without question.

They have some polish to do, but they are constantly improving it and, while it might not be the most user friendly, it works great currently.

Actually i never heard about this decentralized exchamger before since i just know etherdelta only.
I think i need to discover this exchanger. May i know is dex just for exchange token based on waves platform only or other too?
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
For that moment the idea of decentralized exchanges seems not so good for me. The only popular one is ED and it is laggy as hell and also had a security issues despite its decentralization. The other exchanges seem to be good but they can't be compared with etherdelta  because they have a tiny volume and no one knows what will happen if it increase multiple times. EH is plaaning some major updates that may change the situation (the only problem is only about lags for me at that moment) but the general situation is not good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
What do you think about Digitex? https://digitexfutures.com/
I had time to read it but not too focused to see more,pretty good Digitex (DGTX) rating ICObench 3.6.
Digitex is a commission free exchange with its own crypto, DGTX token, in which all account balances are denominated. Traders speculate on BTC, ETH and LTC prices against US dollars, but their trading profits and losses are paid on the DGTX token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
For now, i can say IDEX. But unfortunately, they have low volume. Then, another great dex is some exchanger which using 0x platfrom like radarrellay or paradex.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
At the moment i only use Etherdelta because in this exchange available many ERC20 token to trade. I always bought some massive potential token that just finished ICO to get cheap price and hold it a few month. Indeed any issue of hacking with this exchange but in my opinion this exchange still safe and really decentralized that we own the private key.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
What makes a good exchange is volume. The best I have found so far is EtherDelta.
Activity: 7
What do you think about Digitex? https://digitexfutures.com/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

In my opinion, the best and most promising DEX is within the Waves platform. Without question.

They have some polish to do, but they are constantly improving it and, while it might not be the most user friendly, it works great currently.

I likes Waves, but the build-in DEX is horrible. Even EtherDelta is better for trade if you count volume.

IDEX have some decent changes of becoming a good option.
Activity: 33
Honestly, there are quite a few good ones. I really like SYS.

Good read:
https://medium.com/@danieljasonwestby/syscoin-the-hidden-gem-of-2018-96f973b81b9

Pages:
Jump to: