Pages:
Author

Topic: Which job would not be replaced by technology? - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Video maker?
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
TEACHERS. No robots or AI could replace teachers, education is one of the most important industry.
Lol some subjects of the student now is based on computer mate ,so what about in future when time that all the study based will have computer operated teaching method so teachers are replaceable by robot .maybe in few years this will be on the go
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I tjink there are lots of jobs that cant be replaced by computer. Such jobs as programmer, teacher and other. So if you need a good job you should have a look at the https://uk.jobsora.com/ where you can find a good well paid job. I think there you will find non-replaceable job for you.
Activity: 22
TEACHERS. No robots or AI could replace teachers, education is one of the most important industry.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
Parents ' work
Activity: 89
But this will be possible in future, imho
Activity: 105
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
A mother and a caregiver because these job needs a human touch who care with emotions.

The court judge as well because we cant entrust the analysis of facts to robot that is also made by human.

I tjink there are lots of jobs that cant be replaced by computer. Such jobs as programmer, teacher and other. So if you need a good job you should have a look at the https://uk.jobsora.com/ where you can find a good well paid job. I think there you will find non-replaceable job for you.
Activity: 89
Scientist?
Activity: 105
School teacher I think, techologies are not there yet
Activity: 8
The world leaders and the therapists
brand new
Activity: 0
There will never be a robotic future because it won't make any sense to human race at all and Godforbid if it happens things might get out of hand before we know it
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hard question.but I guess a human power that ribot can not be think.work using your mind.robot only can work by orogramming of a mans mind.now adays its so hard to think what technology cannot be doing almost everything new technologies can make now.but still the mind of a human can not be replace of new technology.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
So much progressed has been made in AI, Robotics, and science in general that more and more jobs are being threatened to be obsolete. I do not worry much about those as I am a believer that even though some jobs are going to be lost, new type of jobs would be created. However, which jobs do you think will never be replaced by an AI or a machine?

I think giving birth (like giving birth to a child, animal etc.) ?

AI won't be doing that, you will need to do Sexual Intercourse by yourself to get that job done and to have the fun equally, lol

So according to me, no matter whatever is replaced by AI in the future, the activity of Having Sex won't be ever replaced by AI.
Humans, animal etc. would still prefer the usual way only, otherwise what's the fun Grin Cheesy
everything could eventually be replaced
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
So much progressed has been made in AI, Robotics, and science in general that more and more jobs are being threatened to be obsolete. I do not worry much about those as I am a believer that even though some jobs are going to be lost, new type of jobs would be created. However, which jobs do you think will never be replaced by an AI or a machine?

Human made technology, technology not made human being, so it is not a big deal, for example my parents their look after us, it is a big job of them for us, but here no use any technology, they give us love and everything, so for us, our parents are great, so may be this job would not replaced by technology.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Dreaming in REM sleep.     Cool

what kind of job is that?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

I believe that there is an irreplaceable job, it is the work of the mother, of the upbringing of a child since he is newborn,
 no matter how much they place a robot as a mother, they can never have a sixth sense that identifies what only a mother can detect of his son.

Watch this movie: I Am Mother (2019) Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I think that today this technology has not yet been created so that artificial intelligence can be made like human intelligence.  If High Technologies can be used everywhere, then it’s impossible to create any interlocutor artificially, because communication between people is what is called soul talk.
Pages:
Jump to: